car_mp

MOC: Elephant

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

A new member of my mini-animals. Hope you like it

7171329994_8f2732db89_z.jpg

7171331426_ae7af8b6e1_z.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

He's so cute :wub: Wonderful shaping on his head and body, the pieces you chose for the trunk work beautifully :thumbup:

Like it!? I _love_ it! :wub:

Cuteness overload! And by the way - your mini animals are awesome :wink:

Super cute! :wub:

Seriously, it looks very cute. I love the use of the 2x2 cylinders as feet. The trunks is really well made, too. Great job, 'car_mp'.:thumbup:

Every post in this topic should have the word 'cute' in it. :laugh:

Edited by just2good

Adorable. The stubby legs are perfect, and the tiny trunks are wonderful too. I particularly love his large rump. I can think of no way to improve him. I was originally going to suggest making his ears more rounded at the top, but I'm afraid that may be too mouse like. Superb job.

Your other minis look good too. Legs on the parrot are perfect, they really feel nice with the sharp talons and fatter upper leg. The front legs of your dog roll into the back one too much - by having the curved bricks meet it almost look like he's on some weird pedestal. I suggest changing the very bottom of the front legs. The Giraffe's neck is adorable... but too much of a change from the body for me. Perhaps if you included a three-brick-high slope brick BEFORE going into the one stud cylinders, that would work. I love the tiny giraffe head though!

Adorable. .....

Adorable??... Haven't you read just2good's recommendation Zepher? Every post should have the word "cute" in it.. :-)

Anyway, very nice work car_mp. I specially like the parrot. But that maybe also has to do with the color scheme. Though the build is perfect, the gray makes the elephant look a bit more dull compared to your other "peluches".

Of course this has nothing to do with the quality of your build but rather with the nature of the beast..