lysander

Mustafar Duel

Oh, wow! To be brutally honest, I clicked on this topic not expecting much. I am quite impressed with this, however. I'm surprised as to the lack of comments- this is one of the better Mustafar MOCs I've seen. How long have you been working on it?

That is just incredible and the attention to detail is just bloody brilliant.

Wow! Definitely one of the best Mustafar MOCs I've seen! I like that you've added the massacre scene :thumbup:

Very cool MOC, lysander! :classic: This is very well executed, from the lava river to the delicate structures the duel takes place on. The only thing I think could be improved is the minifigs you used. I think Obi Wan and Anakin from the 9494 set would make this scene even better.

AWESOME! The model is practically perfect. :sweet: My only suggestion would be to change the CW figs for the new ones. I think it would look better.

However, that's just a small detail. I'm impressed at the amount of detail and precision in this model, and you definitely captured the scene's look. Great work! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

Impressive... most impressive!

Like Legonator before me, i wasn't expecting such an elaborate build when i clicked this topic. And what a treasure it is! You captured the scenes from the movie very well, they are instantly recognizable. And the build itself is very beautifully done and rich of detail.

Keep up the good work, this is very inspiring!

Wow! *oh2* This is one of my favourite scenes of SW. You have made it perfectly. Like other people said, i think that if you use the Anakin,

Obi Wan and Nute Gunray of 9494, I will give you a 10/10

Diego :wink:

Wow! *oh2* This is one of my favourite scenes of SW. You have made it perfectly. Like other people said, i think that if you use the Anakin,

Obi Wan and Nute Gunray of 9494, I will give you a 10/10

Diego :wink:

Unfortunately, I built this before the release of 9494 and the MOC was completely dismembered after a Lego completion....

This is the best Mustafar diorama I have seen! I would change the clone wars faces but it is still perfect

Nicely done Lysander , I like the posing of the figs as well as the building , mainly the " over-the-lava" section . One thing you could improve is the tursken bodies on those droids ... Nevertheless it looks cool anyway , keep the good ones comin'

Couldn't wait for the ROTS community build, eh? :tongue:

That's one hot looking diorama you got there! :grin: I really like the mosaic lava, a common technique which is not always applied as skillfully as here! The main building looks also nice, and I like how you made the Mustafarians. However, the big arm structure could be more accurate, and I think the scene would work much better with non-CW figs, especially the ones in the Jedi Interceptor set which were made for this scene, but those are just some minor complaints.

Great work. I have blogged this, so hopefully it will get some more attention. :sweet:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I can't believe I didn't notice this MOC until just now. Awesome job! The Duel on Mustafar is one of my favorite parts of Episode III. If this MOC was still built, I'd love to see it with the minifigs from 9494.

WOW!! Really a job well done, lysander! I shake you warmly by the hand. Wonderful MOC, no doubt the best Mustafar MOC I have ever seen! Well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice scene. Possibly the best Mustafar duel I have seen. Excellent work!

This is one of my favorite scenes. I know that the bricks on the bottom are just bricks, but I don't think I have any in that color, and the way you arranged them is just great.

I like that you spent so much space and I'm assuming time on the background as well. It really puts the scene to scale. As I'm not much of a MOC'er I won't insult you buy critiquing or even talking about your techniques, I'll just say it's a fantastic MOC!