Hello folks, after months without creating nothing and established to assemble, I decided to again make a new version of Rock Crawler. After my first model adored by some and hated by many for the use of non-LEGO parts and tires changed, I decided to build a new model 100% LEGO. The previous model has much to say, left the site Technibricks, Eurobricks, Setechnic and many purists have criticized the changes and questioned the income due to them. After that came an avalanche of MOCs on the network and even the LEGO decided to create one. But are defining Trials as Crawlers! The difference is quite large! So I made this model and I'm posting a few videos and photos soon. I do not know quite yet what he is capable, but it was a particular challenge. How to create a crawler entirely with LEGO bricks and do what truly makes a crawler! Follow the videos. Thanks!

Given the wheel/tire combination, I must confess I thought tires were not LEGO when I saw the video for the first time yesterday. :tongue:

The performance on the couch is very decent! :thumbup:

Given the wheel/tire combination, I must confess I thought tires were not LEGO when I saw the video for the first time yesterday. :tongue:

The performance on the couch is very decent! :thumbup:

TAnks !

The Lego Rock Crawler MAN (raus) is BACK! :classic: I always admired your daring creations. :thumbup: I personally don't mind you using non-Lego parts, but this latest Crawler is great!

The Lego Rock Crawler MAN (raus) is BACK! :classic: I always admired your daring creations. :thumbup: I personally don't mind you using non-Lego parts, but this latest Crawler is great!

Thank you! I try to please everyone, but is not always possible!

I think this is your best crawler yet raus! Why? Because it uses all Lego pieces and also, it has a short wheelbase. I sure hope you make instructions for each module!

I saw the video on youtube yesterday. I am really impressed with the traction of the tires, scaling a wall is pretty impressive.

tim

I think this is your best crawler yet raus! Why? Because it uses all Lego pieces and also, it has a short wheelbase. I sure hope you make instructions for each module!

Thank you! Within the possibilities I am satisfied with the performance. Soon I will make the instructions. Now follows some photos.

dsc02436xv.jpg

dsc02435ud.jpg

dsc02434zr.jpg

Thank you! Within the possibilities I am satisfied with the performance. Soon I will make the instructions. Now follows some photos.

dsc02436xv.jpg

dsc02435ud.jpg

dsc02434zr.jpg

awesome, love the pics, Send me a email once the instructions are done:) I love the rims!

That comment should have been done by Eurobricks Private Message (PM). There's no need to squabble here (where we are supposed to be "Uniting LEGO Fans Around the World")....