Sign in to follow this  
Morthen

motorized cannon and hatch system. WIP

GREAT NEWS

I have completed the full version of the ship. Its called, The

Golden Whale and can be found at the link

This is something ive been working on.

A large ship with automatic cannons.

later on it will ofcourse be remote controlled.

And i think perhabs it needs a larger engine.

But this is good for now. Enjoy it

Edited by Morthen

Ah, I see you managed to apply my system succesfully, I like how the cannon hatches open, I see that there are exterior gears to do that though, it's hard to avoid that but still...

Keep up the good work and welcome to Classic Pirates :pir-classic:

Ah, I see you managed to apply my system succesfully, I like how the cannon hatches open, I see that there are exterior gears to do that though, it's hard to avoid that but still...

Keep up the good work and welcome to Classic Pirates :pir-classic:

Thanks, i tried to avoid useing the gears, but i didnt had any other choice, but still, its a nice system,

Very nice! Though a bit fast. Maybe, with application of JUST gears, you could move it manually, therefore you can make them open as fast as you want. If the motor's going to be turned on, on the ship itself then you might as well just use gears and need not waste the battery box and motor.

:jollyroger:

Very nice! Though a bit fast. Maybe, with application of JUST gears, you could move it manually, therefore you can make them open as fast as you want. If the motor's going to be turned on, on the ship itself then you might as well just use gears and need not waste the battery box and motor.

Or use a PF remote with speed regulation. This gives me ideas...:cannon:

well, I thought about doing that, BUT, the whole point is to make it remote controlled because its way more cool (but trust me the engine can barely keep it up, today i've just layed some last finish upon it, (or the mechanical unit) and it looks really nice, in a couple of days i will post my progress

Or use a PF remote with speed regulation. This gives me ideas...:cannon:

Im getting my PF remote with speed regulator tomorrow :pir-grin:

Edited by Morthen

We've had some cool stuff in here lately. This is really neat and therefore expect it to be

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

We've had some cool stuff in here lately. This is really neat and therefore expect it to be

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Now the ship is finished and its working i will post it soon in here, but i did kinda demolish half of it becasue i didnt liked it, so after ive been remakieing it, i will post it