Oky

Community Build: SW Episode II - Attack of the Clones

I'm extremely new to the SW universe, so I am seriously considering doing this. I had a lot of fun with the Harry Potter Community Build, so an even larger universe with more entries would certainly be fun, but I would have no idea on what to build.

Is there a deadline to enter the Community Build? Or just a deadline for the final product?

Thanks in advance for answering.

Count me in please!

Alright, I'll add you, but I hope you'll get out of the chamber in time to post your entry.

Is there a deadline to enter the Community Build? Or just a deadline for the final product?

The community build goes until June 3. Until then, you can join whenever you like, but make sure to post your entry by the deadline. For inspiration, you can watch the movie or just google images from it.

I hope this answered your question.

Count me in. I think I'll do something from Geonosis, but that may change. But I will defiantly build something.

Hello!

Okay, I am in for this time! I am sure I can set up a nice micro diorama. Or maybe be prepared for a surprise. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Chamber?

It's the place where EB members are sent when they don't behave correctly and are forced by the admins to "take a break". :wink: During that period, they are unnable to post until they have learned their lesson. Some never return from the chamber... :look:

It's the place where EB members are sent when they don't behave correctly and are forced by the admins to "take a break". :wink: During that period, they are unnable to post until they have learned their lesson. Some never return from the chamber... :look:

Oh my. Thanks. Didn't know I was in this "chamber" or misbehaving. :look:

Oh my. Thanks. Didn't know I was in this "chamber" or misbehaving. :look:

Don't worry, you're not. That reply was directed at Lord of the Fries (who seems to be done taking his break now). Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. :wink:

Don't worry, you're not. That reply was directed at Lord of the Fries (who seems to be done taking his break now). Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. :wink:

Oops. Can you give me a virtual dunce hat? Sorry about that. :tongue:

Great to see so many participants again! If everyone who signed up so far enters at least one entry, we should be able to break the record of the last CB! :sweet:

I would just like to remind everyone to post a link to their entry here once it is posted so that I can index it and it doesn't get overlooked. Thanks.

On that note, here's my first entry: Jango Fett's Blaster Pistols

7122499351_17f52b2ecd_z.jpg

I have never posted any MOCs in this forum but this looks like a good place to start. So sign me up please!

I don't think I ever signed up for this so please add me to the list. I'm sure I'll make something. :classic: