mrklaw

Does one of these exist?

My son is making a mini modular and is using These for a roof. But he's stuck when it comes to the corner. I can't seem to find a 2x2x2 corner roof piece on bricklink or anywhere else. Do Lego not make them? Seems strange that they'd have roof pieces that you can't join up at the corners..

Any help would be most welcome. And perhaps others could use this thread for similar questions?

Do Lego not make them? Seems strange that they'd have roof pieces that you can't join up at the corners..

No, they don't exist. They only exist for 45 and 33 degree slopes, but not for 65 and 75 degree angles. Looks like you have to think about 'corner solutions' like the one used in Cafe Corner.

Well, no (but with a little yes also). When you think around the corner you'll find these corners. :wink:

Maybe this is of inspiration. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Pretty smart idea! I didn't even realize that that piece was upside down! On topic, I would use the 45 2x2x1 brick, and add something on top of it. I would really like a 2x2x2 corner piece, along with a corner cheese slope.

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote images unnecessarily, as per site guidelines.

EDIT: Nevermind. What I linked to before I deleted it was the four-sided slope one.

That's ok - I ordered that from bricklink and didn't realise it was wrong until it turned up :)

I was drooling over this Mini Lego Store set then I noticed that the LEGO sign looks to be a sticker? Isnt there a printed 2x2 tile with the LEGO logo printed on it?

3300003-1.jpg

Nice idea by turning the 4 tressle truck upside down, currentlybim building a roof but the slopes are all on their side as having them normal:

A Goes too steep which spoils the look.

B Would not fit as well because the building is built where every brick is on its side and is built up and up that way.

C Would not be strong enough as the load would be on the top and its own weight will collapse it

This is a hollow roof meaning it has a loft inside of it, and this project is a scaled down test, it would be great to have a human size house that does not need non lego support