Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Chapter 8

Oh dear, this is all getting a bit hectic. Has anyone uncovered our next challenge yet? If the statues won't budge I would like to try moving their swords from one hand to the other?

Oh dear, this is all getting a bit hectic. Has anyone uncovered our next challenge yet? If the statues won't budge I would like to try moving their swords from one hand to the other?

*The swords are not in the statues hands.*

Huh.. I am not the only person with the dark brown fabric and yes, I also found a dark brown fabric in that blood puddle...

Huh.. I am not the only person with the dark brown fabric and yes, I also found a dark brown fabric in that blood puddle...

You're the only unaccounted for person with all 3, or even just counting the 2 absolutely proven clues. It's you. We don't hate you, it isn't your fault you were converted. You're still going to have to die, probably. No hard feelings.

If you can suggest a way to avoid that, we'll be happy to listen. I do wonder if killing the first demon might free the converts. What do you think, can we save you?

*Bob requests others' help in tying Chris up with vines. Or Tony, rather. Whoever he is, he thinks Chris is a loon and could harm the group. Will anyone help him tie up Chris?*

Sure. It'll probably help him live longer.

I just love how these guys think that being loud is being convincing. :laugh:

:hmpf: Yeah, it's clear you're paying attention. Let's trust the person who has no idea what's going on! :laugh: But I'll be nice and help.

*I would like to try moving the torch in the statues hands from one hand to the other.*

Well, all these accusations and counteraccusations vollying around a girl can get confused! :wacko:

Okay, so near as I can figure, this is all the evidence against me:

1.) Chris, Diana, and I were said to be "untrustworthy" by the monk.

2.) Sylvia's "vision".

3.) Chris' gem throwing clues.

So here's my response.

1.) There's two other people in this group. Diana is already tied to a puddle, so she could very well be the one who is untrustworthy. I don't trust Chris either, and he has nothing confirmable that can clear him.

2.) Sylvia's vision is a load of bull. It contradicts the vision of Willoughby that we've all seen. It's amazingly specific when all the other clues have been vague. It cannot be confirmed by anyone else.

3.) I believe that Chris had a gem clue. But just one. I don't buy this clue that keeps on giving crap. I think he's lying about it. I don't know why other than the fact that he could be a demon.

I know this seems like a lot of evidence but I think there's manipulation going on here. I can't prove it by myself. I'm one person without some magical nigh action. All I can do is protest the facts against me knowing that I am not a demon.

3.) Chris' gem throwing clues.

I must admit I'm confused over this gem throwing.. perhaps I'm confused like Penny. Did I miss this when I was out talking to my demon buddies or boffing? :laugh: Could someone please explain this so I can form an opinion?

Assuming these puddle 5 clues are correct (and we can be absolutely certain about the 2 most important ones), puddle 5 is William. *game show losing sound* So sorry, you won't even get a copy of the home game now. :tongue:

And that's the last demon. Nice work! :thumbup:

If you can suggest a way to avoid that, we'll be happy to listen. I do wonder if killing the first demon might free the converts. What do you think, can we save you?

Honestly, I only plan on killing Fred, and I have a feeling that that will end the cycle, but if it doesn't, I have no qualms about killing the others as well.

Sure. It'll probably help him live longer.

Is that a threat? :look:

3.) I believe that Chris had a gem clue. But just one. I don't buy this clue that keeps on giving crap. I think he's lying about it. I don't know why other than the fact that he could be a demon.

Like I've said, the gem clue bounces from person to person. Did anyone get a gem clue since Chapter 5? Anyone at all? :sweet: No? Then that means I still have them.

Is that a threat? :look:

Crazies need to be restrained. To protect everyone, including the crazy. When this is all over you'll probably get over it all. I hope! :sweet:

Like I've said, the gem clue bounces from person to person. Did anyone get a gem clue since Chapter 5? Anyone at all? :sweet: No? Then that means I still have them.

Is this a rule you made up or do you have "proof" on that as well? Honestly, you're a complete loon. :laugh:

Crazies need to be restrained. To protect everyone, including the crazy. When this is all over you'll probably get over it all. I hope! :sweet:

I won't hurt anyone who isn't a demon, I promise (except maybe Tony - he's a real pain in the megablocks)! :cry_sad: All I want to do is lop Fred's head off with a shiny sword! Is that so bad? :sing:

Is this a rule you made up or do you have "proof" on that as well? Honestly, you're a complete loon. :laugh:

The fact that both Samantha and I have received gem clues proves my theory. And you know what they say about the crazy ones, they're also geniuses. :wink:

Honestly, Siegourney, your responses are starting to seem more and more desperate. You're scrambling now.

Honestly, Siegourney, your responses are starting to seem more and more desperate. You're scrambling now.

If that's what you think you can just keep on saying it and try to convince others (nice plan), but I'm even more confused now and I'd really like some clarification from you. How does one look at their gem? I don't doubt the gem clues existence, I'm just surprised that we hear about this last person keeps it rule now. It really works that way? If so who told you that? It sounds like a Token Ring network, and we all know what happened to that. Since you're all tied up and safe now you might as well take the time to explain. It's what all bad guys do at the end of the story afterall.

And you know what they say about the crazy ones, they're also geniuses. :wink:

No, I've never heard that. I agree that crazy people can have interesting ideas, and sometimes they are useful, but ultimately they are just crazy.

If that's what you think you can just keep on saying it and try to convince others (nice plan), but I'm even more confused now and I'd really like some clarification from you. How does one look at their gem? I don't doubt the gem clues existence, I'm just surprised that we hear about this last person keeps it rule now. It really works that way? If so who told you that? It sounds like a Token Ring network, and we all know what happened to that. Since you're all tied up and safe now you might as well take the time to explain. It's what all bad guys do at the end of the story afterall.

I'm not the one who looks at my own gem, that's what Ingrid and Sylvia did. Just tell the smartass voice that you'd like to dunk your gem under the water. Of course, yours will glow green, so I can understand if you don't want to. :look:

And, like I've said oh so many times, the only reason I still have the gem clues is because the demons never converted me. I guess you didn't want a crazy person on your side. :def_shrug: Anyone else who has had the gems would know that they only come to innocents. Of course, everyone else who had the gem clues is now a demon, since the clues did eventually pass on to me. :look: This is really inconvenient. :hmpf:

No, I've never heard that. I agree that crazy people can have interesting ideas, and sometimes they are useful, but ultimately they are just crazy.

Does beating a shark to death and then taking out all its teeth count as an interesting idea? :look:

Thank you for your trust Donna.

I don't need to defend my vision clue. I'd be pissed if you doubted it and i made it up, but since I only recieved it, you should really be fighting with the voice in the sky. Sorry. :sceptic:

*Whilst arguing with Chris, Fred climbs the stairs and looks down on the room. He sees movement in the water. It doesn't seem to be fish or even sharks. It's like blocks of stone are moving around on their own down there some how...which is now apparently two words.*

I'd like to jump in the water and start looking for those moving blocks.

I'd like to once again ask people to help me restrain Chris.

He's clearly a nut. He's already attested to killing people on the docks with his friends and he claims that there's like, four or five demons.

005.jpg

The long, long, long, long, long, long day is wearing on with virtually no end in sight and tensions are starting to rise.

"You're the head demon, Fred!" Chris shouts, "All the clues point to it!"

006.jpg

"But where are the clues coming from?" Fred shouts back, "Either you're lying or somebody else is lying to you! I want to help us get out of this as much as you do!"

005.jpg

"Pfft!" Chris laughs, "That's a likely story. That's just a demon grasping at straws."

006.jpg

"If you tell me I'm grasping at straws one more time, you'll be eating your meals through a straw." Fred threatens, exasperated.

007.jpg

"Classic," Sheldon chuckles, "Tennis match takes."

008.jpg

"Chris is clearly a nut," Tony says, "Let's tie him up with this vine."

"If for nothing but his own safety," Siegourney agrees.

009.jpg

Although Chris is a tough dock worker, he's no match for Siegourney, Tony and a vine. It's a rough match, but Chris is quickly subdued.

"You're clearly a nut!" Chris shouts.

"This is for your own good," Siegourney tells Chris.

010.jpg

"Enough of this nonsense," Diana scowls, "This repetitive blathering isn't getting us anywhere. Someone could be tricking both of them. We need clues if we're going to find out."

011.jpg

"Time to find out why these blocks are moving around down there," Diana says although nobody is listening, "And why so many people are convinced that others of us are demons."

012.jpg

"Clearly a nut!" Tony says.

Diana comes up from the depths of the pool with the bricks for today's challenge:

Chapter 8 Challenge

4865.gif x2

4286.gif x2

3068b.gif x1

2432.gif x1

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. To participate you must post "Challenge: begin" in this thread when you start trying to build (or figure out) the creation. Do not post "Challenge: complete" when you are finished. Do not post in this thread for 15 minutes following your "Challenge: begin" post. If you do, your entry will be disqualified. PM the picture to me, do not post it in this thread. If it is incorrect, you won't know until I can respond, so make sure you get your complete time recorded by PM. Whoever has the fastest time will be declared the winner. You are on the honor code. This method is to be fair to all time zones so do not cheat!

Ahh, you actually tied me up! :sing: I thought I told you I wasn't into that kind of stuff! :cry_sad:

Challenge: Begin

I find it interesting that the person accusing the alleged demons is actually using the clues that we've been so very much encouraged to used, wheras the demons are trying to casually brush off the accusations without actually helping in any way. Do any of these alleged demons have any other alternative solution then? It's clear this is our last few hours here unless we stop Vacuus, and I don't see any of the accused going for that.

Right now we need to find that sword and take down the head demon, who is apparently Fred, in order to stop the big bad. This is our last chance to win this, people.

I suppose, looking at the odds of things, if we... 'took care' of Fred and nothing happened, we'd know Chris is a nut, but if Fred is the original demon, then surely something would happen and perhaps his converts could be freed...

I for one am willing to hear Chris out, and I think our first priority is finding that shiny demon-slaying sword.

Challenge Begin.

I find it interesting that the person accusing the alleged demons is actually using the clues that we've been so very much encouraged to used, wheras the demons are trying to casually brush off the accusations without actually helping in any way. Do any of these alleged demons have any other alternative solution then? It's clear this is our last few hours here unless we stop Vacuus, and I don't see any of the accused going for that.

I'm not casually dismissing the clues, The clues that we've been given don't point to me. I firmly believe that both Chris and Sylvia lying demons trying to use me for a scapegoat. The only "clues" that point to me are from the two of them and I've pointed out repeatedly how flawed they are. Both clues ask us to believe that they somehow have gotten secret visions and magically recurring clues that none of the rest of us can possibly confirm.

The only publicly confirmable strike against me is being in the first group of un-trusteds. And Chris, the guy trying to railroad me, was also in that group. I have no secret clues against him or Sylvia because that's not how this whole situation works. The answers aren't just handed to you by the voice in the sky, you have to use your brain to put the pieces together.

If you look some of the accused have actually been searching for the answers this chapter. I found the moving blocks while Chris ranted at me. Diana, another of the accused, actually dove in and found them. What are Chris and Sylvia doing?

I find it interesting that the person accusing the alleged demons is actually using the clues that we've been so very much encouraged to used, wheras the demons are trying to casually brush off the accusations

Indeed.

Challenge: Begin.

Puddle one contains: tan fabric (@Fred, day 3), sand green fabric (@Diesel, day 5), dark blue fabric (@Sylvia, day 7)Dark Orange Hair- Ingrid

Puddle 2: brown cloth (@Fred, day 5), dark brown hair (@Siegourney, day 7)

Puddle 3: dark blue fabric (@Diana, day 4), black fabric (@Chris, day 4), dark orange hair (@Diana, day 5)

Puddle 4: dark tan fabric*3 (@Siegourney, day 5), (@Chris, day 6), (@Tony, day 8), reddish hair (@Diana day 6), light blue fabric (@Fred, day 6), grey hair (@Donna (that's me!), day 7) Dark Tan- Tony

Puddle 5: grey hair (@Donna (that's me!), day 8) Dark Brown - Ingrid

Since some people think I'm ignoring the clues, let's see where they get me. I've highlighted the ones I trust absolutely (mine) and those I don't (Chris and Sylvia). I've also added Ingrid's in blue. We've been told we can trust her.

Puddle 1: Tan fabric. Dark Orange Hair. Either Diesel or Richard. Here's where it gets interesting. Diesel told us on day 5 that he found sand green indicating Richard, Sylvia told us Dark Blue on day 7, indicating Diesel. One of them is lying. I'm inclined to believe that it's Sylvia since she made up that vision. So the puddle is Richard.

Puddle 2: Brown. If we eliminate Penny since she's trusted, this could only be Sylvia or Chris. Doesn't matter which it is though. They've admitted that they absolutely trust each other. It may be because I got this clue that they probably decided I would be the original demon in their web of lies.

Puddle 3: No good clues since both clue givers are very untrustworthy.

Puddle 4: Light Blue. Four people have also said dark tan. That would make this one Diana.

Puddle 5: Dark Brown. If we can trust Donna, this points to William. If not, the suspect pool gets a bit larger.

So my suspects are Sylvia, Chris, Richard, Diana, and William. If Chris' original demon theory is true at all, Chris or Sylvia could be it. But I'm guessing that was a red herring and that the first blood puddle does represent the first demon and that whichever one is not the 2nd puddle is the 3rd puddle. If there is a grain of truth in it, however, there may be one more suspect out there.

See, my theory holds just as much water and it doesn't rely on visions or boomerang clues.

I find it interesting that the person accusing the alleged demons is actually using the clues that we've been so very much encouraged to used, wheras the demons are trying to casually brush off the accusations without actually helping in any way. Do any of these alleged demons have any other alternative solution then?

Oh sorry. So you're saying that I'd be more trustworthy if I randomly accused people of being a demon based on clues that have been proven to be unreliable? :laugh: I'm more into research than Cluedo. If I had solid facts then I'd be accusing, but without that I keep my suspicions to myself. I've been helping us find clues the whole time and have shared them all.

Chapter 6. It was my idea to fire the rockets. Chris turns up after we've done the work.

Chapter 7. I found the torches, the non-existant statues and pulled down the statues arms finding us the clues. Chris then turns up and tries to offset his uselessness by continuing to blame others. I then prove how unreliable these clues are.

The simple fact is the clues are not consistent. They have been changed! I have proof! Look at this;

004.jpg

...and this...

So are the blood pools the same? Shape, size, (smell,) colour... etc?

*Same color, yes. Same size and, I suppose, smell, no.*

Yeah? Now look at this;

020.jpg

See? Someone is altering the clues. :sceptic:

In any case...

Challenge Begin.