ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

Hmm, interesting. Purple pants instead of the tan we have on the other Hulk.

I think they might have done too much detail with Hulk's face in this case, though. I think the large Hulk's simpler face print is better.

Will this promo be available only in the US? Damn the Lego group if it is...

Can someone answer this question?

I would like to get both minifigs, but I'm living outside "Gods own country" ... :hmpf_bad:

Nice minifig. Can't wait to get one.

Can someone answer this question?

I would like to get both minifigs, but I'm living outside "Gods own country" ... :hmpf_bad:

I'd like to know the answer to this question too as I'm living outside the USA.

Seeing as the Super Heroes sets haven't even started to appear here, I'm certainly wondering whether this Hulk-fig is coming to Holland too.

Looks good dude, although I don't see how they took credit for finding it they just said they heard about this, admittedly they did not quote you, but if they read it from someone else who didnt mention you being the original source then i would not take it too seriously. They even creditted the person who they believed put the photos up.

Hopefully this appears in. the UK. If it is a superheroes only purchase I may have to succumb to the quinjet.

This makes things interesting, if this is available in the UK. AFOLCON is in early May and this promo is available mid-May, therefore I may have to wait to buy a biggish set until the promotion, because this figure is growing on me, I probably like him more than the prefab Hulk!

I MUST HAVE THIS NOW!!!!!! Only thing is IDK what to buy. I'm pretty sure getting the Spider-Man set and some minifigs will do the trick. Thankfully I'll be at WDW that weekend.

Well, it does seem that I have to get this guy and I've got it all figured out too. I'll be buying the Truck set to hold me over 'till May when I get the Quinjet with the Hulk promo. That took some thought. :grin:

Oh sweet, I'll be getting the TC-14 chrome fig and Hulk.

Good thing I've got some LEGO money to burn.

I realized how it might have made more sense to combine this with the Star Wars one because that's when the Avengers is released... :tongue:

Oh neat, a bite-sized Hulk :laugh:

This is neat to have, if only for the fact that it's more akin to the Lou Ferrigno Hulk. Having different versions of characters is not a bad thing at all! Plus, it could be useful in stop-motion videos or MOCs showing the Hulk transforming to his full size. I see a number of good reasons to have a regular sized Hulk.

Now, I need to decide whether to get him or the shiny TC-14... decisions decisions... :tongue:

It's too bad that TC-14 and Hulk aren't coming out at the same time. I would get both, but I guess I would rather have TC-14 than this Hulk. It's a nice fig, though. He needs some side leg printing.

Does anyone know what color this he will be? Will it be dark green like the regular hulk or sand green like the orcs?

Does anyone know what color this he will be? Will it be dark green like the regular hulk or sand green like the orcs?

Dark green? You mean just green. :P

And I think the color is obvious from the picture that it isn't sand green.

-Omi

I picked up a new May Store Calendar and it looks like the Hulk figure is not set specific. It seems like you can buy anything you want and you get the Hulk.

Meh I don't like this Hulk. I would have preferred Green Lantern or Nick Fury. T

I do on the other hand like the Droid.

Green Lantern wouldn't have been an option, since this is in conjunction with the new Marvel sets and the release of The Avengers, and Green Lantern is a DC character. That said, it'd be nice if there were some release of Green Lantern minifigures other than through the ridiculously limited Comic-Con promo.

Bah, I'll probably miss this. Can't do everything and TC-14 is a bit more of a priority (if I don't miss that too). :sceptic:

I picked up a new May Store Calendar and it looks like the Hulk figure is not set specific. It seems like you can buy anything you want and you get the Hulk.

Is it just me or does anybody else think that LEGO is underestimating the demand for this promo minifigure. I really can't foresee the Hulk being available for the full two weeks that this is running.