Yawgmoth

2 Boats made in little ships

[pid][/pid] 126 C&D

5th little ship with boats, this one is a an adaption of the islander catamaran, take a look:

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

I really enjoy making these little creations, hope you like it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

4th boat / ship

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

3rd little boat-ship

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

Second one

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

First little ship:

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

Hope you had enjoyed looking at this as much as I enjoyed making them! also, again... any feedback would be great :)

Edited by Yawgmoth

That first one makes me think of the end of POTC At World's End. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

They both look really nice, and is something I've never thought of doing. Personally, I think the sails look fine, but what do I know, I haven't tried the custom sails yet!

That first one makes me think of the end of POTC At World's End. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Amazing! They look awesome! I might copy this idea monkey.gif!

This is a great use of the little boat (which I have millions of), now I just need to look at your designs and copy them to add some variety to my imperial trading post :pir_laugh2:

Nice small ships! The first one really reminds me of the one they had in the #260 1993 LEGO Idea Book (which I happen to have), it's on page 38 & 39. Yours looks like the updated, re-mastered version (i.e. Pirates vs Pirates 2009)

Nice small ships! The first one really reminds me of the one they had in the #260 1993 LEGO Idea Book (which I happen to have), it's on page 38 & 39. Yours looks like the updated, re-mastered version (i.e. Pirates vs Pirates 2009)

I haven't read any lego idea book's ever hehe, but I'd love to! :pir-tongue:

I'm already building more of these to use my remaining boats and convert them into small ships :P .. by the way, I'd like to see other designs, everybody is free to copy any of these ideas, and expand them, after all, that was the main reason for what I shared them ^ ^

If anybody feels like doing something similar, you can post them here, and I would be sorting them at the 1st post, to show everyone our fleet of small boat-ships :pir-classic:

Soon I'll be posting some upgrades to the former designs, to hear any opinions, plus one or maybe 2 new ones!

Until then.

Edited by Yawgmoth

Well, this is my version of little Longboat wich i tryed to make. I would have liked to add the cnnond on the front yet, but i couldnt fit it in there. You can outfit it whit many other things, anchor, cannon, rum kegs etc etc. I made it out whit LDD caus i dont have my megablocks whit me ATM. You can ask LXF.file if youd like to get a closer look.

longboat.png

Captain Becker

Updated the post, you can see the added ship at the beggining :P

Gotta make some changes in the 1st post to sort images, I took a little too much to update, hehe, had been busy lately.

Gotta make 3 more of those little ships, with the remaining boats I have there :jollyroger:

Again, I like your little boat ships. I like the sailing plan on the latest one. But one big wave, and that guy is going to lose his treasures!

Again, I like your little boat ships. I like the sailing plan on the latest one. But one big wave, and that guy is going to lose his treasures!

Greediness is well known between pirates xD this one is not the exception :pir-tongue:

I managed to fit the cannon on the boat, so heres my V2.

Gallant and brave an a little crazy Captain of the boat/Ship. (Need to be crazy to set sail one of these in a battle)

Click

Overall sight.

Click

Inside of the boat/Ship.

Click

And i fillep up my old version, if you want to see, click the link below.

Click

So there you are.

Captain Becker

These are neat! My favorite one is Jack's boat, because he get's all that rum! :pir_laugh2:

These are neat! My favorite one is Jack's boat, because he get's all that rum! :pir_laugh2:

Hehe, actually that's his fleet enclosed in bottles, including his beloved black pearl, stolen from Blackbeard by Gibbs :pir_laugh2:

I just updated with my 4th boat-ship..feedback is always welcome :)

Thanks!

Btw, I made a little update on the thread, feel free to take a look and maybe leave some comments :P

Very nice.

The catamaran looks good.

Will have al look at trying one my selve.