So, I got a little crazy and turned my light off for a few pictures, so it will be night time during those pics. :3

6944842717_20277a91fb.jpg

Narra: CHARGE!!!

Like lightning races to meet the ground, so Narra raced to stop all the peasents from escaping. His assignment was simple, a city had turned against Avalonia and had threatened to join Avalonia's enemys. They were given a chance to repent, and did not. So they were all to die. Within a few hours this would be over, all the willagers dead. Narra swung low and high, missing nothing in his path. After less than 1 hour, the whole village was desolated. Narra sent the soldiers back to camp and walked through the once beatiful city. His horse had been killed during battle. And now he had a long walk back to camp.

6944844351_094b2a0167.jpg

As he entered the camp he expected to be greeted with at least some food, but instead he got something completely different.

Joseph: There! Surround him!

Narra was supprised he thought maybe someone had followed him, but the soldiers circled him, each with a spear pointed at Narra.

Narra: What is the meaning of this?

Joseph: You lead a charge today, in that charge you killed hundreds of inoccent villagers, claiming they were against the kingdom of Avalonia!

Narra: You gave me those orders!

Joseph: I have had enough of this, kill him.

With that the soldiers all began closing in on the circle. Tired but desperate, Narra swung left and right, hitting the soldiers and killing them. Once they hadall been killed he fled with Joseph hot on his tail.

6944844773_b4799a4b80.jpg

As Narra ran deeper and deeper into the forest, he lost Joseph, and ran toward a land unknown to him, mitigardia.

Short, I know, but they will get longer. I promise.

C&C is welcome!

Avalonians are strange people...

Instead of being diplomatic, they just kill and torture.

How barbaric! :laugh:

But I like the stories, so keep on doing them!

But I like the stories, so keep on doing them!

Well... I don't want to give anything away... ;)

Yeah, what with all the torture and execution MOCs and now the Drow and Orc killing MOCs, it's apparent that the Avalonians are a pretty brutal, intolerant, and bloodthirsty lot. Guess that's how they rose to power so quickly. Kind of reminds me of Duloc (google it) -- all cute buildings, pretty flowers, and humans and elves. And get rid of all the strange creatures and riff-raff; we can't have the neighbors seeing them around!

We southerners are a lot more relaxed about everything. Hey, why kill a potential future customer?

Yeah, what with all the torture and execution MOCs and now the Drow and Orc killing MOCs, it's apparent that the Avalonians are a pretty brutal, intolerant, and bloodthirsty lot. Guess that's how they rose to power so quickly. Kind of reminds me of Duloc (google it) -- all cute buildings, pretty flowers, and humans and elves. And get rid of all the strange creatures and riff-raff; we can't have the neighbors seeing them around!

We southerners are a lot more relaxed about everything. Hey, why kill a potential future customer?

Yeah, we got all kinds of weird fetishes wait till you see some of the sicker ones!

Indeed :laugh: Hmm, strange I didn't had to check google to know who Duloc is :hmpf_bad:

Here in Kaliphlin, strange creatures are a part of our Guild, so we are used to them :classic:

And as long as everybody pays their debts on time, we don't have to be violent :thumbup:

Here in Kaliphlin, strange creatures are a part of our Guild, so we are used to them :classic:

Exactly. How do you expect to sell goods to the Drow, mummies, or werewolves if you don't employ a few of them yourself? We've seen our sales of red wine to the werewolf community increase by 140% since we brought on Growlfargh (a werewolf himself) as our Merchant in Chief for Trading with Were-Creatures. Of course, his idea of adding a bit of goat blood to each barrel destined for them really helped too.