Henchmen4Hire

The Pink Phantom

One of the fastest fighters known in this corner of the galaxy, The Pink Phantom has enough muscle to outrace and outmaneuver almost anything. Four arcing side-cannons and two fixed front-mounted cannons are a danger to everyone in its sights, but those aren't the only weapons this beauty holds. The sharp jagged silver rim around the ship is made of one of the hardest metals yet discovered, skilled pilots have been known to deliberately side-swipe opponents at high speeds to shred their ships into ribbons!

hs.jpg

vdczx.jpg

gsvf.jpg

gsvd.jpg

gsfd.jpg

This ship also comes in the popular "Black Widow" scheme.

sv.jpg

But who are we kidding, this ship is just another undercover cruiser for those sneaky Space Police!

hagdf.jpg

Looks purple, cool, but purple. :grin:

Haha.

Yeah it looks a bit more purple.

Looks GREAT ... but purple ;)

The shape and flow of this fighter is really nice.

Nice work with that hinge plate /w the three cheese wedges.

The colour variants are nice as well.

Good job.

Don't listen to these guys Dr Nightmare, purple is a fantastic colour, especially for this ship. Love the design, so sleek, and the engine designs are wonderful!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I knew if I called it "The Purple Phantom" I'd get comments like "Why doesn't it look like The Phantom!?!?!?", can't win them all! :tongue:

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/comics/wallpapers/the-phantom-the-ghost-who-walks.jpg

Very nice fighter. What program did you make this in? It looks like a classier rendering than LDD.

It's LDD, just turn on Outlines and Advanced Shading :thumbup:

That is one sweet, swooshable heavy fighter! I'm kinda curious how it would look in the classic Blacktron I color scheme? Perhaps a spiritual successor to the Aerial Intruder?

Don't listen to these guys Dr Nightmare, purple is a fantastic colour, especially for this ship. Love the design, so sleek, and the engine designs are wonderful!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I think you missed our point. I think both Si-Mocs and I were drooling, we were just razzing him for calling a purple ship "Pink".

Nightmare, I think though you really need to make one in "Pink" now. Having two fighters, a purple and a pink, lined up next each other would be sick! :blush::wub:

Like this. :wink:

pink10.gif

purple10.gif

I call dibs on driving the purple one! :tongue:

Edited by Rook

Looks nice. There really need to be more purple spaceships. The blacktron color scheme is definitely my favorite though.

:wub_drool: I. Need. This. :wub_drool:

Seconded. That blacktron is also my favorite and I'd totally take this file from you and send it to Lego to get this set.

Excellent designing there 'DrNightmare', the fusion of SW speeder and Buck Roger's starfighter is AWESOME ! :excited:

Brick On Fight On 'DrNightmare' ! :wink:

Thanksss everyone! It'd be nice to see a line of Space Racers from LEGO.

Gotta admit, I don't like the actual pink all that much :tongue:

i.jpg

Edited by DrNightmare

Cuusoo!

Oh heck yeah! I'd totally support a Blacktron I version of this thing on Cuusoo! Heck, I figure that LEGO owes us some Blacktron stuff with all the teasing they've done over the past two years (i.e. the Blacktron torso on Rench and the Space villian CMF)...

Dr. Nightmare: The pink version would probably look better with a trans light blue cockpit.... The Friends Fighter. :laugh: