Sign in to follow this  
dwarf-brik

Opening a thread in the B,S,T,F forum

...But the button that normally says "Post New Topic" instead reads "You cannot start a new topic". Any idea why this is? Do I have to get special permission to trade on that forum?

I am asking because I have a lot of Castle armor and weapons I need to unload, and I really want to get rid of them in exchange for some more Dragon Knights.

Thanks!

Dwarf

Edited by Fugazi
added subtitle

There is a new rule that you have to be a Citizen to post in BSTF, to prevent scamming.

Don't fret though, as long as you stay active you'll reach 100 posts in no time.

hiya

i was wanting to sell my falcon but cant start a thread in sales forum. it does say you need 10 posts (got just a few more! LOL) but i still cant.

is there a reason? or do you need more than 10 posts first?

i know i'm pretty new on here but i'm well established over on avforums, hotukdeals & ebay

hiya

i was wanting to sell my falcon but cant start a thread in sales forum. it does say you need 10 posts (got just a few more! LOL) but i still cant.

is there a reason? or do you need more than 10 posts first?

i know i'm pretty new on here but i'm well established over on avforums, hotukdeals & ebay

The reason is to stop/discourage spammers from posting threads in there. While you need 10 posts until you can post in that foeum,you need 100 posts before you can create your own thread,this is explained in This thread .

Either way I think you should read this regarding joining the forum and selling .

Selling and self promotion: New members are not allowed to sell/trade on this site, but we do allow long term members to do so in the Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds forum; be sure to read the rules to this forum before posting there. We occasionally allow exclusions to this rule but you need to contact the staff first. We NEVER allow the personal message system to be used to spam or contact members to make sales offers. If you engage in this practice, you will be subject to an immediate ban. The only time the personal message system should be used is when both parties have previously agreed to that form of communication. We take no responsibility for any transaction that takes place as a result of contact made on this site. If you have a problem with a transaction, you should discuss it with the other party, not us. Quite simply, know who you are dealing with and act accordingly. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Please don't use Eurobricks as a billboard. You may certainly post links to your site in your signature, but don't join just to advertise your site. This includes reviews/MOCs posted on off-site forums.

- The Eurobricks staff -

oh right! LOL you can see the confusion as the guidelines in the buy/for sale thread just say about needing 10 posts & dont mention needing 100 at all.

not to worry! i'll list it on avforums then, just thought it might have been better listing here as i was wanting someone to collect (& therefore see the condition as i do worry with it being such a high value!) so wouldve had more chance here.

PS i'm quidditys_shore on avforums if anyones interest! LOL

oh right! LOL you can see the confusion as the guidelines in the buy/for sale thread just say about needing 10 posts & dont mention needing 100 at all.

not to worry! i'll list it on avforums then, just thought it might have been better listing here as i was wanting someone to collect (& therefore see the condition as i do worry with it being such a high value!) so wouldve had more chance here.

PS i'm quidditys_shore on avforums if anyones interest! LOL

It does mention it. It specifically states you need to be the rank of citizen which is 100 posts.