Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #24 Hunt for the Draugr

OOC: Sorry, had a lot of work to do today. Started at 5:30 this morning. :sick: Unexpected stuff. Anyway...

IC: Monk Pretzel, having been trained as a monk, knew how to obey orders...in fact, he almost when he was being commanded he found that he had little or no imagination.

"Yes, sir," was all he was able to say as he darted shuffled over towards the Gnorf Raider. He suddenly found himself at a loss for imagination. "Should I attack from the front or the back," he queried.

OOC: Don't know if this is the case, but wouldn't it make more sense to try to defeat the other two as soon as possible and leave the North Warlord for the end since he seems to be more defensively inclined. It would seem somewhat pointless to waste unnecessary strength on him when he will only regain it. Don't know if I'm being clear.

You're only sending the monk alone to the Gnorf Raider because you want the monk stunned. :laugh:

OOC: Alisha's on the Gnorf Raider too. :wink:

Actually, the two most powerful party members are attacking the Warlord, as they can end him quicker, while we attack the others, preventing Free Hits. If Leo gets a Shield(Sentinel) roll, then we can all attack the Warlord and take him out relatively quickly. You probably should fight from the Back Row, as you can't really take a full power Hit from any of the enemies without getting KO'd.

Pretzel, Back Row. Don't want our Cleric dead.

OOC: Right, just refreshed myself on the rules. Pretzel most certainly does not want to die. :grin:

IC: Monk Pretzel approaches the Gnorf Raider. "My good friend. Salvation is not lost to you. You still have a chance and I can help your broker a deal."

The Gnorf Raider takes a swing at him.

"You can still repent!" cried the Monk.

How will the Gnorf Raider react? Will he convert?

If not, Monk Pretzel may be forced to slay him...with his walking stick/cross, of course.

Just to confirm: if my Gnorfish friend doesn't convert I shall strike him from the back row. Not exactly holy, but very important.

OOC: That way we have everyone covered so we receive no free hits. :wink:

Weapons Ready Guys, Strike em hard and fast. Hopefully Me and Benji can clear the Warlord.

OOC: Alisha's on the Gnorf Raider too. :wink:

Actually, the two most powerful party members are attacking the Warlord, as they can end him quicker, while we attack the others, preventing Free Hits. If Leo gets a Shield(Sentinel) roll, then we can all attack the Warlord and take him out relatively quickly. You probably should fight from the Back Row, as you can't really take a full power Hit from any of the enemies without getting KO'd.

OOC: I still think that since the North Warlord is only strong defensively that we should leave him for last. I think we should kill off the more offensively inclined bad guys first since they are easier to defeat and cause more damage against us. Perhaps I don't understand your motive right, or I don't quite understand these foes' strengths and weaknesses. :look:

OOC: That way we have everyone covered so we receive no free hits. :wink:

Weapons Ready Guys, Strike em hard and fast. Hopefully Me and Benji can clear the Warlord.

I will do my duty.

OOC: If we attack everyone but the warlord, he will get a free hit on one of us. Because I am first in the battle order it would hit me. I have a shield, which would take most of the hit away. But, if me and Benji, Level 13.5 and 13, attack it, we will deal more damage than he can heal. With everyone attacked, we would get no free hits. Understand?

OOC: If we attack everyone but the warlord, he will get a free hit on one of us. Because I am first in the battle order it would hit me. I have a shield, which would take most of the hit away. But, if me and Benji, Level 13.5 and 13, attack it, we will deal more damage than he can heal. With everyone attacked, we would get no free hits. Understand?

OOC: I suppose...although it seems more important to get the others out of the way first, so perhaps send out weakest strike against him, but you are the only experienced one among us, so will follow your orders.

I'm sorry everyone, I didn't have much time to compute all the round results. This will be quicker next time.

Leo vs. Warlord- Critical Hit

Alisha vs. Gnorf Radier- Shield

Monk Pretzel vs. Gnorf Raider- Damage

Benji vs. Warlord- Critical Hit

Daxus Octavian vs. Black Knight- Special Damage

The knight Leo rushes up to the North Warlord and slices him with his sword for 27 damage. Alisha uses her shield power and goes into a frenzy, causing 7 damage to all enemies. Monk Pretzel tries to convert the raider, but just gets an axe through his thigh as a result, he was in the back row fortunately. Benji raises his bow and at such close range, puts an arrow clean through the North Warlord, killing him in the first round. Daxus tries his look against the black knight, but the knight seems to have magical powers, he SEALS everyone and causes 6 damage to all, even though the monk was n the back, he was KO'ed at exactly at zero. 2 enemies remain...

Enemies:

Gnorf Raider

Level 5 Humanoid

Health: 13/20

Special: Charge- The target loses 5 health, and is STUNNED

Drops: Water Bomb

Black Knight

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 18/25

Special: Wrath- Each member of the party takes 6 damage, and is SEALED

Drops: Tonic, 5 gold

Party:

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpgBenji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader* SEALED

Level 13 Ranger, 27 year old Half-Elf Male

Power: 20/23 Health: 18/18

Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10), Amethyst, Opal, Pick axe, bedroll,

Shovel, Potion x7, Remedy x2, Mead x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb, Smelling Salts, Jo-no seed,

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, 1 gold

untitled-15.png

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces (played by palathadric), Level 1 Cleric SEALED, KOed

463-year-old male "hermit"

Power: 4 Health: 0/9 Ether: 5/5 Gold: 0

Inventory: Cross (=Staff) (WP: 3), Potion x2, Remedy, Tonic

6798549387_b71c13e0e6_t.jpg

Alisha Mortek, (played by Poison Ivy) 22 yr old female Human, Level 1 Barbarian SEALED

Inventory: Potion, Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE )Svek (Greatsword) WP:3, Potions x2, Health: 2/8. Power: 4

Leo Aragon, (played by TheBoyWonder) 17 Year Old Brobric Elf. SEALED

Level 13.5 Knight Power:20 Health:16/22 20 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (x2) ,Bedroll Shovel,

6848164303_8bbf252d58_t.jpg

Name: Daxus Octavian (played by LEGOman273) SEALED

Job Class: Rouge

Stats: Human, Male, 23 Years Old

Level: 1 * Health: 1/7 * Gold: 0

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 3), Potion x3, Venom, Holy bomb

Party Leader, state the order of action.

You may choose to flee, heal, or cast a magic spell, or attack.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Battle Order

Leo

Benji

Alisha

Pretzel

Daxus

Leo knew they would be sealed, for it was why he put Daxus last.

" I put myself first, so I could take the free hits. Daxus, Alisha, Heal yourselves.

Pretzel, there is not much you can do. you can't heal, as you are knocked out.

Benji attacks Gnorf Raider from the Back Row.

Leo attacks Black Knight from the Front Row.

Good Luck team."

"Damn it! Guess this'll come in handy after all......"

Alisha chugs a potion, wincing at the revolting taste of the liquid.

As Leo backs off, preparing to strike again, he gets a sharp pain near his eye. A tornado of fire and Ice envelopes him.

As it disappears., his appears different. His face had a cut, but it was not bleeding. It had turned into a Scar.

6886603017_f596efd40d_s.jpg

What had happened in that Tornado?

Edited by TheBoyWonder

OOC: Hello everyone! I am alive and back from my trip :sweet:

(I'm just going to follow along and not make any more comments until this battle is over, thanks)

Monk Pretzel will lay there, knocked out.

Ha! Not Monk Pretzel...no!

Monk Pretzel magically rises, *oh2* being driven up by his cross. With a yell he lurches forward...and then trips on a pebble and falls back into an unconcious state. :sceptic:

Darn the revival for nothing. :laugh:

Leo vs. Black Knight- Damage

Benji vs. Gnorf Raider- Hit

Alisha- Potion

Pretzel- KO

Daxus- Potion

Leo attacks the black knight, but the enemy evades and strikes back. But Leo's skill is just as good, and uses his shield to block it, though the force of the blow makes him lose 2. Benji fires his crossbow straight into the chest of he raider, killing him instantly, Alisha and Daxus drink potions.

Enemies:

Black Knight

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 18/25

Special: Wrath- Each member of the party takes 6 damage, and is SEALED

Drops: Tonic, 5 gold

Party:

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpgBenji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader* SEALED

Level 13 Ranger, 27 year old Half-Elf Male

Power: 20/23 Health: 18/18

Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10), Amethyst, Opal, Pick axe, bedroll,

Shovel, Potion x7, Remedy x2, Mead x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb, Smelling Salts, Jo-no seed,

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, 1 gold

untitled-15.png

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces (played by palathadric), Level 1 Cleric SEALED, KOed

463-year-old male "hermit"

Power: 4 Health: 0/9 Ether: 5/5 Gold: 0

Inventory: Cross (=Staff) (WP: 3), Potion x2, Remedy, Tonic

6798549387_b71c13e0e6_t.jpg

Alisha Mortek, (played by Poison Ivy) 22 yr old female Human, Level 1 Barbarian

Inventory: Potion, Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE )Svek (Greatsword) WP:3, Potion, Health: 8/8. Power: 4

Leo Aragon, (played by TheBoyWonder) 17 Year Old Brobric Elf. SEALED

Level 13.5 Knight Power:20 Health:14/22 20 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (x2) ,Bedroll Shovel,

6848164303_8bbf252d58_t.jpg

Name: Daxus Octavian (played by LEGOman273)

Job Class: Rouge

Stats: Human, Male, 23 Years Old

Level: 1 * Health: 7/7 * Gold: 0

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 3), Potion x2, Venom, Holy bomb

Party Leader, state the order of action.

You may choose to flee, heal, or cast a magic spell, or attack.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Benji Attacks Black Knight from the back Row

Leo attacks Black Knight from the Front Row.

Everyone, go in for the kill. Front row everyone.

Edit

BATTLE ORDER:

Alisha

Leo

Benji

Daxus

Monk pretzel

Edited by TheBoyWonder

"Alright. Time to end this! Leo,put me first in the Battle Order, I can take him out pretty easily if I get an Extra Critical Hit. Leo, take a potion, you're running low on Health. I'll take out the Black Knight, from the front row!"

Alisha, hit he gets damage, I will get 2 damage. Nothing will stop me.

"I can hit him harder than you can with an Extra Critical Hit, and you need the Health. Trust me!"