Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Old Aussie Hardware Store

Thanks for comment 'greg3' and no I don't mind at all your trolley car being posted here....gives me ideas how to try and make an MTT tram from the 40's/early 50's.

Plans for the street extension include a bank, the milk bar might be fused with a Coles Variety Store instead....have downloaded an image of an ice cream/drinks counter for a Coles store from the 50's....isn't the internet handy.....sometimes ? :laugh:

Comments, suggestions, ideas, the more the merrier....thanks. :classic:

It's lovely to see rails in the streets!

I wonder where you get all those lego bricks ... every time you share with us MOCs popping up like rabbits out of the cylinder! :laugh:

Nice start LT! :wub:

Thanks 'LT12V', now I have made a slight change to what you see in the photos.....the roadway is now black and looks much better. :classic:

Work has started on the next structure, but it's not a milkbar....I have already constructed the forward top section of it and it's beautiful in it's art-deco appearance.....a clue you need....okay similar lines to the following.....

ColesStoreNo1.jpg

I'm waiting today on Toy Corner restocking 1x5x6 trans-clear panels, plus a few other things.....updating later today ! :wink:

Fantastic MOC Lightningtiger! I really like the building and the tracks are a nice touch for all LEGO Public Tansit fans lol :tongue::thumbup: