Because of the the Database issue yesterday.

I have found this Video on YouTube and I think that is a powerfull Lego Chassis.

I had also found this Video. Was that once an official Lego Set?

Edited by lilongwe

My favorite winter model is my own PistenBully :tongue:

Without doubt the best, most accurate LEGO Pisten Bully I've ever seen. I've done a lot of snow grooming and love these machines. Your creation is an incredible reproduction. I love the details in the cab, the extra wings on the tiller, the depth change on the tiller, the movement of the blade. My constructive criticisms would be: 1) The blade seems a bit wide overall 2) The blade should be all black, no gray. Other than that, mind blowing. Thanks for sharing!

Without doubt the best, most accurate LEGO Pisten Bully I've ever seen. I've done a lot of snow grooming and love these machines. Your creation is an incredible reproduction. I love the details in the cab, the extra wings on the tiller, the depth change on the tiller, the movement of the blade. My constructive criticisms would be: 1) The blade seems a bit wide overall 2) The blade should be all black, no gray. Other than that, mind blowing. Thanks for sharing!

I have to respectfully disagree.

I recently finished building Han's Snowgroomer (The second video in the first post)leitwolf%20nt%20photo%20snow%201full.jpgand can tell you that its simply one of the most complex and well built models i have seen.

It is unbelievably robust, well detailed and manages to ride that fine mixture of function and studded form that we all love. I highly recommend checking it out on HAN's website!

FYI, the only changes I made were track and sprocket colors since black tracks and sprockets were not available when HAN made this model originally (before the REAL Technic Snowgroomer).

Edited by nychase

In this Eurobricks topic, Stari89 presented his Snow Runner:

img6139.jpg

In this Eurobricks topic, there is discussion about dimnix86's "Snow Version" of his Lego Hummer H1 (with its interchangeable wheels or treads):

00hummer4.jpg

This Eurobricks topic has photos and videos of the Hungarian Truck Trial conducted in the snow: :sweet:arton226-b2d48.jpgsite_logo.gif

dsc06333.jpg

Edited by DLuders

I have to respectfully disagree.

I recently finished building Han's Snowgroomer (The second video in the first post)leitwolf%20nt%20photo%20snow%201full.jpgand can tell you that its simply one of the most complex and well built models i have seen.

It is unbelievably robust, well detailed and manages to ride that fine mixture of function and studded form that we all love. I highly recommend checking it out on HAN's website!

FYI, the only changes I made were track and sprocket colors since black tracks and sprockets were not available when HAN made this model originally (before the REAL Technic Snowgroomer).

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've never run a Prinoth Leitwolf (also I've never seen one on our side of the pond), but I have run a Pisten Bully 600, so I'm a little partial. That is incredible that he gives away instructions...Bricklink may be calling my name.

00hummer4.jpg

Construction of hummer's wheeltracks is very simple. They are not constructed for any obstacle.

This one is right: front wheel must be higher than others for easy obstacle driving...

big-gus-01.jpg

Edited by rm8

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've never run a Prinoth Leitwolf (also I've never seen one on our side of the pond), but I have run a Pisten Bully 600, so I'm a little partial. That is incredible that he gives away instructions...Bricklink may be calling my name.

Tough call. Like nychase, I have built Han's Prinoth Leitwolf, and it is indeed a superb model. However, in terms of sheer complexity I guess that dikkie klijn's model wins out. Han's model has 4 motors (2 XL and 2 M), 2 IR receivers, and 2 pneumatic actuators. Dikkie's has 10 motors (2 XL, 8 M), 4 IR receivers, 20 LEDs, and 8 pneumatic actuators. It is crazy complicated and therefore awesome. I'd love to build one. There are 50 pictures on his photostream, but even so it would take a lot of effort to reverse engineer it. I'd love to do instructions for it....

i wanted to make a actionvideo with my iveco in the snow :classic: .

it was great weather and 5 cm of snow, but i did not have the time until next day and then we got 20 cm extra, so i have to wait until we have a bit less snow but the forecast says no +degrees and more snow next weekend :hmpf_bad:

so maybe after christmas when the snow is gone. :classic:

well, it looks funny with buses all over the fields, when they miss the roads :laugh:

well, it looks funny with buses all over the fields, when they miss the roads :laugh:

I thought I told you to stay away from driving the real things? :roflmao:

I thought I told you to stay away from driving the real things? :roflmao:

i did not drive them, but we have at least two buses offroad today, mabe lowering the speed at corners help? :laugh:

or look at this guy a couple of times:

If i wanted to test something, I would have to have it prepared for the one week where it does snow here in England. Allbthese models look great :classic:

Thanks :sweet:, I know there are some details that are in-corrected. But since the tracks had already cost me 60€ and not to speak of the rest of the parts/electronics. I had to draw a line (to keep the peace with my parents :tongue: ).

Tough call. Like nychase, I have built Han's Prinoth Leitwolf, and it is indeed a superb model. However, in terms of sheer complexity I guess that dikkie klijn's model wins out. Han's model has 4 motors (2 XL and 2 M), 2 IR receivers, and 2 pneumatic actuators. Dikkie's has 10 motors (2 XL, 8 M), 4 IR receivers, 20 LEDs, and 8 pneumatic actuators. It is crazy complicated and therefore awesome. I'd love to build one. There are 50 pictures on his photostream, but even so it would take a lot of effort to reverse engineer it. I'd love to do instructions for it....

Wow thanks :sweet:, I'd love to see a render from you on this model. But the sheer complexity makes it a bit though :tongue:. Personally it's my favorite and even better than my towtruck. I could do a remake but that's just one of the 50 project banging along in my head. I've got way to much to do and so little time. I hope to have more time after my final exams, even tho university is waiting :laugh: .