Nice orange-chrome coated wheels Conchas. I guess You are that ''european guy'', Paul was talking about. default_thumbup.gif .... default_blink.gif

Nice orange-chrome coated wheels Conchas. I guess You are that ''european guy'', Paul was talking about. default_thumbup.gif .... default_blink.gif

LOL

I was almost sure they would remain unnoticed. After all it was just for 3 seconds... :laugh:

Dear Mr. Correia, final and definite evidence has come to light regarding your complete insanity, of the Totally Bonkers variety. You are hereby requested to institutionalise yourself at a mental care facility, and to surrender the totality of your LEGO Technic collection to the person most qualified to take proper care of it, that person being me.

LOL

I was almost sure they would remain unnoticed. After all it was just for 3 seconds... :laugh:

:grin: Ok, I've a Crawler for you to repair...

Beautiful video Conchas ! :thumbup:

But I think I won't do it with mine when I get one :tongue:

Tibivi

I received an email that my 9398 was posted today so it will arrive tomorrow (finally). I know what i will be doing when my wife is to work.

PS there are messages that technicbricks is down, but I was on technicbricks.com a few minutes ago.

Edited by vliet

Great video on batterie comparison between rechargeable and normal AA s.

U can clearly see that rechargeable and not near as good so why bother!

Has anyone tried AA lithium batteries yet? Iv found them great in other models.

Just arrived 2x 9398 at mine door and started building the Crawler with mine litle girl from 7 years old.

Just arrived 2x 9398 at mine door and started building the Crawler with mine litle girl from 7 years old.

Cool let us know what u think :)

Cool let us know what u think :)

Mine little Girl just finnisht the chassis and i put the powerpuller wheels on it and it's preformed amazing whit it.

The servo motor is strong enough to bring it back at his centrepoint, i don,t like the red chassis but later this week i will build the second one i have and give it a couple off MOD's and olso a differnd body

The L motors are strong only the diff's loose trackion on difficault terrain.

Greets Edwin

I have just build mine this evening, just chassis actually, and I must say, it is so well designed and everything is so firm and compact.

Drove it a bit, and it is so much fun. Fast and agile. I love it ..... a lot ! Tomorrow I will build the body, and then some color MOD-s will occur.

Till then, .....

9398_crawler.jpg

I have just build mine this evening, just chassis actually, and I must say, it is so well designed and everything is so firm and compact.

Drove it a bit, and it is so much fun. Fast and agile. I love it ..... a lot ! Tomorrow I will build the body, and then some color MOD-s will occur.

Till then, .....

9398_crawler.jpg

I am actually just as far as you, and plan to build the body tomorrow as well. I guess we are in the same time zone. And a i agree, it is both fast and strong. But it makes a kind of loud annoying noise when driving.

Edited by Traktor

well, the servo works just perfect and is more than strong enough. The L-motors also performs very well. And of course the V2 recover could be useful in other projects. I think i will try it in the bulldozer and se if it performs any better, which I do expect since it after all got two XL-motors both running at full speed.

I do not think the PF would be worth the price alone. But you also get some nice springs, portal hubs (if you do not already got the Unimog) And at set of black rims, which I believe are kind of rare? So even if you do not really like the set itself, i think it is a good deal. And i guess you will be able to get it cheaper than me, I paid over 280 dollar.

Edited by Traktor

well, the servo works just perfect and is more than strong enough. The L-motors also performs very well. And of course the V2 recover could be useful in other projects. I think i will try it in the bulldozer and se if it performs any better, which I do expect since it after all got two XL-motors both running at full speed.

I do not think the PF would be worth the price alone. But you also get some nice springs, portal hubs (if you do not already got the Unimog) And at set of black rims, which I believe are kind of rare? So even if you do not really like the set itself, i think it is a good deal. And i guess you will be able to get it cheaper than me, I paid over 280 dollar.

Wow that you paid over 280 dollar for it i got mine € 150 each

In Slovenia, the price is 169,99 EUR. With 10% voucher, one can get it for 153 EUR.

In Canada it's $250.00, or about 203 euros. Same as the Excavator, and the Unimog. The US gets them so cheap. :hmpf_bad::thumbdown: