For a fun topic I thought it would be fun to discuss and share of any LEGO Easter Eggs in sets. So do you know of any?

Popsicle in 7879

Classic Space Statue in 5974

I had known a few more but I am still thinking of what they were. :laugh:

The Space Police sets were riddled with classic space references. I hardly own any, so I can't really say what they are.

And then there's the whole coffee machine running joke. And lately there seems to be a similar trend with random bananas in sets such as 9455.

One of the LEGO City torsos has a Classic Space embelem on it.

4435 (Car and Caravan) has a sticker on the inside referencing 4433 (Dirt Bike Transporter).

A lot of Space sets also feature the LEGO Town/City company, Octan, although that may be a LEGO thing, rather than multiple allusions to the town line.

Names/initials of set designers often appear in sets (in City vehicles for example, the 2 letters in the license plates are often initials of the designer).

The Space Police sets were riddled with classic space references. I hardly own any, so I can't really say what they are.

And then there's the whole coffee machine running joke. And lately there seems to be a similar trend with random bananas in sets such as 9455.

An Insectoids reference in 5972 (Also apparently a classic space logo hidden behind the graffiti).

5983 has the logo for a shipping company featuring in City, and the Octan logo appears on a few minifigs

Classic Space statue in 5974.

Previous Space themes also featured numerous references to each other, in the early ones minifigs sometimes appeared in other themes' sets, etc.

And lately there seems to be a similar trend with random bananas in sets such as 9455.

I haven't played the most recent additions to the TT LEGO games, but I wonder--is this perhaps a shout-out to them? I seem to recall a lot of banana jokes in LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, so it's definitely their style...

EDIT: Oh, and let's not forget Doc from Power Miners appearing in the Atlantis theme last year...

Edited by Flipz

I haven't played the most recent additions to the TT LEGO games, but I wonder--is this perhaps a shout-out to them? I seem to recall a lot of banana jokes in LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, so it's definitely their style...

EDIT: Oh, and let's not forget Doc from Power Miners appearing in the Atlantis theme last year...

It was Brains.

Banana jokes. Hehehe :laugh::blush:

In an Agents set, a Minifig had a torso with Classic Space 'Figs on it.

Also, there is a jacket torso with the Classic Space symbol on it.

There's a sticker in the Indiana Jones set 7261 and it has R2-D2 and C-3P0 on it.

That was also in the movie, so I guess it's a super Easter egg.

There's a sticker in the Indiana Jones set 7261 and it has R2-D2 and C-3P0 on it.

PS.

This is a great idea for a topic :thumbup::wink:

Not sure if this counts as a LEGO Easter Egg, as it was in the movie. :sceptic:

That was also in the movie, so I guess it's a super Easter egg.

Beat me to it.

Edited by Legoman273

Sorry, I didn't know that was in the movie so I assumed it was an Easter Egg :blush:

Apologies for any inconveniences caused :sweet:

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

In 7754 (Home One), Ackbar has a coffee cup on his chair.

And in 10200, one of the drivers has an Agents Henchman torso.

Edited by JackJonespaw

In fact, that detail in 7621 is taken from actual set details in the Well of Souls in Raiders of the Lost Ark - the heiroglpyhs contain a number of instances of Artoo and Threepio. TLG more or less accurately recreated an Easter egg from the movie (I know others have mentioned it already, but I'm going to go ahead anyway, adding that the droids are actually in glyphs in several different places in the Well of Souls).

PS.

This is a great idea for a topic :thumbup::wink:

Indeed! :thumbup:

Are those really "Easter eggs," though? Humorous touches, certainly, but not that specific sort, I'd think...

Edited by Blondie-Wan

They are:

Spyrius rules (Written on the wing of the black speeder)

5974-1.jpg

I <3 Insectoids (Written on the side of the black car)

5973-1.jpg

Blacktron (Written on the side of the container)

5972-1.jpg

Blacktron II emblem and Blacktron I style (On alien's torso)

5981-1.jpg

Kranxx rules (Written on the wing of the black bike)

5970-1.jpg

Great ones posted everyone, these are my two favorite so far, :laugh:

Probably my most favorite easter egg, in the Portal of Atlantis set, there is a skeleton with an Aqua-Raiders helmet. :laugh:

A very nice Easter egg in a LEGO set, and probably my "favourite" so far, is the stickers in 7066 Earth Defense HQ featuring a viper symbol and "Nnenn". :cry_happy:

I thought of two more both from set 7419

Dragon Fortress Guardian has Batlord Helmet

Jing Lee the Wanderer's torso has a Chinese character that means "The Middle Kingdom" or so

Great ones posted everyone, these are my two favorite so far, :laugh:

I thought of two more both from set 7419

Dragon Fortress Guardian has Batlord Helmet

Jing Lee the Wanderer's torso has a Chinese character that means "The Middle Kingdom" or so

The Guardian having the Bat-Lord helmet is not an EE. It is a reuse of a piece.

This set:

5378-1.jpg

Has a plate with runes on that spell LEGO.

3069bpb079.jpg

Has a plate with runes on that spell LEGO.

3069bpb079.jpg

Not only that. The smaller ones on the edges says "Leg Godt" and "Play Well". :wink:

That is my favourite LEGO Easter egg I think. :thumbup:

Not only that. The smaller ones on the edges says "Leg Godt" and "Play Well". :wink:

That is my favourite LEGO Easter egg I think. :thumbup:

Really? That is awsome!!

Still waiting for someone to mention this one.

I never heard of this one until now! :laugh: "Come to the dark side. We got cookies!" :thumbup:

Another one, in the Alpha Team sets the main villain was a character called Ogel, which is LEGO spelled backwards.

Another one, in the Alpha Team sets the main villain was a character called Ogel, which is LEGO spelled backwards.

Yeah I noticed that too in a big LEGO book that I have.