Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Wyvern Nest

In times of peace the friendly folk of Nocturnus love nothing more than a good old fashioned hunting expedition. Just trek on down to the lava streams and see if you can't find some nasty creature to take out your built up frustration out on, who knows you might be lucky enough to stroll across a dragon or wyvern and get a little something shiny for your troubles.

So next time you in Nocturnus be sure to head on down to the lava shores and slay your self a beastie or two....then take a refreshing dip.

6769294275_e05d23525c_b.jpg

Wyvern Nest by Taz-Maniac, on Flickr

6769294597_efcd214caa_b.jpg

6769294895_5d52de41eb_b.jpg

6769295091_07592e3b07_b.jpg

Awesome! Love the lightning background too; really well done. I think finding the right photo for the background is so hard, but you really nailed it on this one. Great wyvern too.

So who wins? Does he take out the wyvern?

Now I know what I can do with all those trans-orange cheese slopes that I used to fill out a PAB cup a while ago...

Is that a she wywern? :) I think I see, you know, how to say and not get baned :) lady parts :)

two big ones and four small ones :)

typical for non-Drow, hunting a girl ;)

btw, great moc ;) love the lava (but that does not count, I always love the lava:))

Life in Nocturnia is such a thrill! Deer hunting? That's for sissies!

Excellent work. Great solution for the wings!

Up the Evils!

Edited by Cij Daoke

Oh man, "Heroes of Might and Magic" turned LEGO, I love it! (always hated all the Underlords though)

Great moc! That dragon is really nice! Love the lava flow!! :classic:

The photo editing makes the moc even better!!

That is a very clever use of pieces for the wyvern, gonna try to do something similar, thanks for the inspiration. :blush:

And good background too. :thumbup:

Well, i've got my money on the wyvern for this bout... the poor knight's lost his horse already! :tongue: Seriously, nice build, the posing for the wvyern looks great, especially where it is about to strike the knight's shield with it's claws. Great choice of the cow horns for claws too btw. :thumbup:

there is a plume in black? :oh:

Interesting I need a few now for my new Black falcons and the Falcon Knight from the Kingdoms Joust, Dark green is the Dragons color.

All I remember is original black plume wheels cost a fortune, glad they made the new plume in black. Wish I knew because I just placed and paid and shipped a large castle order recently. :cry3:

Very nice. I think I will vacation to Nocturnus this winter. I have heard the lava shores are beautiful on a cold winter's day.

The black plume comes from the Black Pearl set btw.

The black plume comes from the Black Pearl set btw.

Thanks I will be sure and pick up a few in a future parts order. :classic:

I love brick built creatures that are well done. The use of the capes is very creative, as is the underbelly. Definitely Nocturnus-ish with the nice stone crags and the lava. Very nice MOC.

That wyvern is awesome! :wub: Nicely done, TazManiac. I really like the use of the Minotaur horns for claws. he figure is also pretty neat, will have to get my hands on some of those black plumes.