Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

EB Mafia Awards for 2011

I'm a bit surprised I didn't get the Most Retarded Noob award, but considering that I managed not to get myself killed, I guess there must be noobs worse than me. :tongue: Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your imaginary trophies! :grin:

You misspelled honorary...

Right, certain Americans have a few spelling issues that need to be addressed. The award has now been fixed. :thumbup:

Honourary, you mean.

Bouth are acceptable spellings ouf the wourd.

Thanks four the spelling change, nouw I'm ounly a little less miffed abouut the award :tongue: !

A request has also been made to include the top three Mafia survivors of all time. These have been added to the awards.

It's a "special" award Scouty, we still love you. :wink:

Congratulations to all the awardees! This is a great way to recap the highlights of the Mafia year! :sweet:

And I do miss the missing players! :cry_happy:

A request has also been made to include the top three Mafia survivors of all time. These have been added to the awards.

Best Mafia Survivors (8 games): Shadows, Dragonator, WhiteFang

Oddly enough, none of us requested this addition. :laugh:

It's a "special" award Scouty, we still love you. :wink:

It's a very pretty award, indeed. :wink:

Should fetch a nice price on eBay :tongue:

It's a very pretty award, indeed. :wink:

Should fetch a nice price on eBay :tongue:

And just to defend Scouty, it wasn't a completely fuckwit move. Some jerk was encouraging him behind the scenes that he was onto something. As a matter of fact, that jerk may have convinced him that he had solved the entire game. What a jerk.

And just to defend Scouty, it wasn't a completely fuckwit move. Some jerk was encouraging him behind the scenes that he was onto something. As a matter of fact, that jerk may have convinced him that he had solved the entire game. What a jerk.

He was the Jerkiest of the Jerks.

:tongue:

Your guts should be on there somewhere, I think. :grin:

I suppose they probably should! :grin:

These are some fitting awards.

Especially yours. :poke:

Yay, I got an award! Not sure how I managed to pull it off though, since I didn't even play in Bloodbrick II, let alone implode in it. :look:

I think that's probably from Bloodbrick I when you got your spare parts shoved into a broom closet by Sandy. I could be wrong, though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He was the Jerkiest of the Jerks.

:tongue:

My greatest Mafia move ever. :tongue:

Congrats everyone, on your very well earned and fitting awards! :grin: I look forward to seeing what 2012 brings. :thumbup:

And it's not like it was completely out there. Pelly was pretty involved in the plot.

I'm a bit surprised I didn't get the Most Retarded Noob award, but considering that I managed not to get myself killed, I guess there must be noobs worse than me.

I was actually very suprised I didn't get that award for my botched case of reverse psychology in Cirque Du Freak that ended up losing the game for the Scum. Congratulations to all the winners, all the awards here were well-deserved. :thumbup:

And it's not like it was completely out there. Pelly was pretty involved in the plot.

I think I'm going to nominate you for that same award next year, since it's 2012 and you're still going on about it :grin: In other news, you may want to coach some Imhotop players with your strategy, since the NPCs are listed with the players in that game too. Personally, I would never try to vote for them, but, you know, they are really involved in the plot :facepalm:

I think I'm going to nominate you for that same award next year, since it's 2012 and you're still going on about it :grin: In other news, you may want to coach some Imhotop players with your strategy, since the NPCs are listed with the players in that game too. Personally, I would never try to vote for them, but, you know, they are really involved in the plot :facepalm:

Oh my God, I never thought of voting IMHOTEP out! We could cut the top of his head off and feed it to him! Thanks def! :grin:

Remember, in Witch Hunt we voted out the host, worked fine. :laugh:

Cheers.

Or, more appropriately:

Oink oink oink

(My response instead of actually arguing)

Good times! :sweet:

Not for me! Some megablocks shot me! And then shot up my ugly grave! :cry_sad:

:laugh:

Not for me! Some megablocks shot me! And then shot up my ugly grave! :cry_sad:

:laugh:

WITCH! :angry:

More good memories! :laugh:

WITCH! :angry:

More good memories! :laugh:

Have you looked at any of the day threads from that lately? Check the day after I died. :hmpf: Hilarious. :laugh:

Have you looked at any of the day threads from that lately? Check the day after I died. :hmpf: Hilarious. :laugh:

Isn't that also by far the longest Day we've ever had in a mafia game here? Started 21st of November and the last post was made 7th of December.. ridiculous. :laugh: (and by the way, you did ask to be killed back then :tongue:)

(and by the way, you did ask to be killed back then :tongue:)

I knooooooooooooooooooooow. :hmpf:

Sign in to follow this