Sign in to follow this  
rucorder

Mitgardian Settlement

Really Mitgardian, so well done! I especially like the way how you've put snow in the trees, great idea!

it's so cute! That is a compliment, really!!

Only thing I see though is there are no windows on these things... would seem a little dark inside I think.

Only thing I see though is there are no windows on these things... would seem a little dark inside I think.

There's one window!

Windows also allows heat to escape ;)

it's a such a clean moc - looks fantastic and has a great little 'huddled for warmth' feel to it :)

I really like this and it once again transports the wintery feel of Mitgardia so well.

Very nice indeed! Like the Mithgardian feel it has to it! The photo is excellent and the black background adds very much to the whole layout! :thumbup:

Great MOC Ru! :thumbup: It really captures the dire conditions of frontier life. The colors are nicely balanced, and the minifigures and architecture are truly excellent! Two thumbs up from me! :wink:

Great little moc! You have captured ythe feel of Mitgardia well and managed to create a very quaint little scene her. Its amazing how many small details you have fitted in here as well. Nice work :thumbup: