Sign in to follow this  
JWSLegoMaster

[MOC] Rum Storage

[pid][/pid]198B

I'm back, and this time, there will be no battle, just a rum party!pirate_laugh_new.gif Please comment and tell me what I need to do to improve. Here we go!

The total scene, notice rum barrels, the old mine scaffolding and some surface beach! Sorry for this being so big, I forgot to resize, its 4000x3000... YIKES!

img_0806.jpg

Edited by Big Cam
De-embedded image (Re-embedded, it's small now-BC)

I can appreciate larger photos for conveyance of clarity, but that is just a little too much. I should think an admin will castrate you for such a breach of propriety!

Again, I didn't intentionally make it big, it's how it was taken, and I'm a very lazy person, so don't point out the photograph, point out the MOC itself.

Again, I didn't intentionally make it big, it's how it was taken, and I'm a very lazy person, so don't point out the photograph, point out the MOC itself.

I don't think I can. It's like you offer me a nice, big, tasty cake and as I take the first bite you punch me in the eye. You then ask me how it tastes, expecting me not to say something of the offense given.

You know you're in the wrong posting such a large picture and yet you do it anyways. I could understand if you acted in ignorance, but knowing, still proceeding and then acting as though we are in the wrong for calling you out, you simply come off as a selfish and petulant child.

I know I'm probably coming off a bit harsh, but from my experience lessons not learned in blood are soon forgot. So take this as you will.

As for the MOC itself, it's nice. It could use MANY more rum bottles haphazardly strewn about the area. :pir-tongue:

I don't think I can. It's like you offer me a nice, big, tasty cake and as I take the first bite you punch me in the eye. You then ask me how it tastes, expecting me not to say something of the offense given.

You know you're in the wrong posting such a large picture and yet you do it anyways. I could understand if you acted in ignorance, but knowing, still proceeding and then acting as though we are in the wrong for calling you out, you simply come off as a selfish and petulant child.

I know I'm probably coming off a bit harsh, but from my experience lessons not learned in blood are soon forgot. So take this as you will.

As for the MOC itself, it's nice. It could use MANY more rum bottles haphazardly strewn about the area. :pir-tongue:

I see why you did this, and I thank you for the explanation, I thought it was that you disliked me, or the MOC, and tried to find something terribly wrong.

And thanks for the idea of more bottles, but I am short on bottles, all I have are barrels! pirate_tong.gif

And thanks for the idea of more bottles, but I am short on bottles, all I have are barrels! pirate_tong.gif

Hah! Barrels are even better!

An idea to really make it a party; just need to insert a POTC figure:

kegger.jpg

imperialguard_commander1.gifI am inspired by that photographpirate_laugh2.gif

I gotta go make a bar fight scene! pirate_wink.gif This time I will resize the photograph as well as add extra photos! Thanks for the idea Jack!