Sign in to follow this  
Redhead1982

Police station

indexed.gif B-PM-1C

This MOC is about one year old, and at the time I was most proud of it. A bit later I found some flaws about it, however, I still kept it together for such a long time. It was my first try of making a 32-wide modular building, and I decided to go with a police station to join the modular Fire Brigade.

So, the front and the back of the house have some similarities with the FB.

slika_20.jpg

If the firemen play table tennis, the police squad plays basketball.

slika_21.jpg

It can be separated in 4 modules and has full interiors.

slika_27.jpg

In the ground floor, there's a garage for the motorcycle, a booth for the officer on call and the lobby.

slika_28.jpg

slika_49.jpg

slika_44.jpg

My favourite is the second floor with work area (filing cabinets and desktops)...

slika_70.jpg

...and a small kitchen where morning coffee or tea can be made.

slika_41.jpg

In the third floor, there are interogation room, a toilet and two more desktops.

slika_36.jpg

slika_68.jpg

slika_34.jpg

The best part of the day is when the fresh donuts are brought and they all gather in the kitchen for some chit-chat.

slika_69.jpg

The last two photos are here for a comparison of the police station with Fire Brigade and Green Grocer.

slika_57.jpg

slika_56.jpg

And Happy 2012!

Great work 'Redhead1982', the exterior is a perfect police station....clean and simple lines.....only a bike - hello Heartbeat ! :laugh:

The interior is well detailed right down to the toilet....must not forget the loo ! :wink:

Your police station fits well in this the modular theme of yours 'Redhead1982' ! :wink:

Brick On ! :grin:

Woah, awesome work. Really nice classic kinda station thar. It has a really nice clean look to it, I think you've got everything there that a police station needs, the office is my favourite part. Great job! :thumbup::classic:

Edited by CptMugwash

Great work, Redhead, I wish I had that for my city! :wink:

My onlt qualm is the garage door. If I were building this, I would have made it stand out more by making it in blue. Otherwise, I really like the use of mudguards as window toppers, and would like to say that the incorporation of the basketball hoop is very creativee, and that I PROBABLY wouldn't have thought about using that! :laugh:

Brick on!

Dakar

As I said in your other thread, I really like this. I'm glad you decided to share your MOCs here on Eurobricks, they deserve a wider audience!

Really nice, including the details. :thumbup: Though the coffee machine might be a bit too small for all the cops. ;)

Wow! Another great MOC. This one amazes me as much as the first one you posted. I really like all the little interior details you put into your MOCS. They are more than just buildings, but are occupied.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

I really like this - the design is well spaced and funished - I particularly like the garage and the basketball hoop. The toilet is rather neat, too!

Doink