Redhead1982

Corner town house

I was looking the other day and I saw a particularly funny bathroom vignette, one most couples can identify with, but after I told my wife and went back to look for it, I could not find it. Is it gone?

Andy D

Andy, I'm not sure what you mean. I never made a bathroom vignette, so you must have mistaken it for mine.

Other than that, thank you (all!) very much for the comments. I really appreciate it. I'm starting on another model these days, but I guess it'll take time to finish. I'll do my best to present some of the older models.

Andy, I'm not sure what you mean. I never made a bathroom vignette, so you must have mistaken it for mine.

Other than that, thank you (all!) very much for the comments. I really appreciate it. I'm starting on another model these days, but I guess it'll take time to finish. I'll do my best to present some of the older models.

Oh, well, it must have been something that just showed up when I was looking for your MOCs. Sometimes the sidebars are confusing.

I really look forward to more of your creations and participation here on EB.

Andy D

The outside is really nice, and very fitting of a townhouse, but the interior details are AMAZING! The detail inside is stunning, especially the kitchen and bathroom. Really cool and great work.

Great house!

I really like how you made the corner section, with the round bow window on the street flour, and the balcony on the first floor.

The decoration below the roof used simple pieces but it's just so wonderfull!

And of course, we can't pass on the furniture. The interior of your house is absolutely beautifull and very well executed.

If I were a minifig, it doesn't bother me to live here, on the contrary!

The only thing that I would have added is some plants or flowers somewhere, on the windows.

This is awesome! The exterior could possibly do with a little more colour, but apart from that it's easily on par with the TLG Modular Buildings.

The interior is absolutely stunning, I love the book cases, especially the little one under the stairs.

Great work!

The only thing that I would have added is some plants or flowers somewhere, on the windows.

Thanks for great comments, everyone. The idea of putting flowers on the windows is great. I'm building another two houses (in a very slow fashion), so I'll just try to use these ideas on this one, and post some picture of the modified version. It's strange, but once I think the building is done, there's always something that could be added.

P.S. Sorry for bumping the thread. I've only seen these comments now, and wanted to say thanks. :blush:

After some time of 'living' in the house, it was time to plant some flowers. This is how it turned up.

flowers_01.jpg

I tried blue, dark pink, yellow and red flowers, and in the end I settled for red ones. And I'm not even sure what kind of flowers these are. I do think the house has more life to it now.

Edited by Redhead1982

I tried blue, dark pink, yellow and red flowers, and in the end I settled for red ones. And I'm not even sure what kind of flowers these are. I do think the house has more life to it now.

I agree, those flowers add a nice touch of life to your house. It's just few additions, but the general look is more better. And the red colors for those flowers is the right choice IMO.

After looking carefully at your beautiful house, I have another small things that I will change... On the first floor, there is a tan strip between the top of the windows and the white decoration while those decoration are just on top of the windows, without that strip of tan on the ground floor.

I know, I'm a little perfectionist, so take it as a constructive comment and not like a criticism.

I really love your house and I will perfectly see it in my layout! :wub:

I'm actually working on a corner house, on which I have already made the ground floor. I would like to take some ideas from your house, if I have your permission : how you made the chimney, the decoration above the roof and the rounded bow window. For this last part, if I don't happen to fix it properly like you, could you post some pics on how you made it?

Lovely house and the flowers make it even better! Congratulations on such a fine build!

Edited by Legogal

Wonderful MOC! I just love all the realistic details you put in there, like the piano and the bathroom.

Wonderful MOC! I just love all the realistic details you put in there, like the piano and the bathroom.

Sinner said it best:

Posting in old (3 months or greater) topics is 100% OK if you are adding to the discussion. Common sense however should prevail; don't drag up old topics just to say "nice MOC", and don't expect a reply (or make replies) to any member; even if they are active they probably have completely forgotten about what they said at the time. Also, reviving an old topic just to be insulting to a MOC, review or comment is probably going to get you in trouble.

If you want an exhaustive explanation, check out this post.

A very beautiful en very creative modular. I must agree with everyone who liked th bathroom and the piano. There some rather nice items in the interior an exterior to. I hope you can finish your next building shortly and hope to see it on this forum. :thumbup::sweet: