I definitely agree with all of your suggestions. I'm a big proponent of location-based sets in any licensed theme, and I think the Superheroes line would benefit from more of them. I would even throw in a Fortress of Solitude set for good measure.

What I want most is more locations and less vehicles. We have a lack of buildings and areas and I'm tired of having so many vehicles. It would be great to have Wayne manor or Wayne tower (Any Gotham structure would be wonderful). A Daily Planet would definitely be welcomed.

Also we need more civilian characters since we have few to none so far. What is the point of having so many heroes and villains if nobody is in peril? Give me Lois Lane, Vicki Vale, Commisioner Gordon (None TDKR version), Gwen Stacy, etc.

I second this. I'm hoping the Summer 2013 wave will at least give us Pepper Potts and Lois Lane in the movie tie-in sets.

it might sound Cliche but i'd love a corner shop or bank robbery set with a hero, 2-3 villans and a few civs. Nothing beats the classic robbery styles :)

it might sound Cliche but i'd love a corner shop or bank robbery set with a hero, 2-3 villans and a few civs. Nothing beats the classic robbery styles :)

What about the Two Face set, technically that's a bank robbery. Or you could use city minfigs and the robbers minifigs with the bank in the TFC.

Well, I haven't had much luck thinking of ideas since I last posted here, but I was able to pull some out of my head, I hope you like them...

Batman-

-Batman's Armor Suit Attack: Batman, Solomon Grundy, Hush-19.99$

-Batman's Bat Helicopter: Batman, Firefly, Nightwing-19.99$

-The Riddler's Hideout: The Riddler, Riddler's Henchmenx2, Batman, Robin, Robin's Battle Car-49.99$

-Mr.Freeze's Lab: Mr. Freeze, Batman, Batgirl, Mr. Freeze Henchman, Mrs. Freeze, Batgirl's Fighter Jet-59.99$

Spider Man-

-Spider Man's Sewer Escape: Spider Man, Hydro Man, Mary Jane Watson, Hydro Man's Sewer Hideout-19.99$

I'll Have more soon, Thanks for Reading!

Here's the rest...

-Spider Man's Vulture Encounter- Spider Man, The Vulture, Scorpion, Spider Man's Spider Walker-19.99$

-The Spider-Mobile Chase: Spider Man, White Tiger, Iron Man, Melter, Blizzard, Blizzard's Ice Trap-49.99$

-Spider Man vs.The Lizard at Oscorp Tower: Spider Man, The Lizard, Dr. Curt Connors, Gwen Stacy, Officer George Stacy, Oscorp Tower-69.99$

Iron Man-

-Iron Man's Heli-Jet Fighter: Iron Man, Titanium Man, Nick Fury-19.99$

Fantastic Four-

The Fantastic Four Fighter: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Human Torch, The Ting, The Silver Surfer-49.99$

Thanks For Reading!

Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star

I certainly want a superheroes advent calendar next year. It could include:

DC

Micro bat plane

Micro bat boat

Micro two face truck

Micro joker helicopter

Batman

Robin

Weapons rack

Joker bomb

Chattering teeth

Santa joker

Superman

Marvel:

Micro blackbird

Micro quinjet

Micro S.H.E.I.L.D truck

Mini Helicarrier

Spider-Man's quad bike

Captain America

Spider-man

Ironman

And Santa Wolverine.

I know there's not 24 different ones for each still thinking of some.

A DC advent calender would be a great place for a "Mr. Freeze vs. Batman" theme - gifts and sleds and stuff encased in ice like Aquaman will be in the upcoming set. Batman with a pair of CMF ice skates.

A DC advent calender would be a great place for a "Mr. Freeze vs. Batman" theme - gifts and sleds and stuff encased in ice like Aquaman will be in the upcoming set. Batman with a pair of CMF ice skates.

That would be excellent, in my opinion. I'd buy it for sure. :3

I'm very eager for Lego to release more non-Batman characters from DC. Here are a few ideas to expand the universe:

-Attack on the Hall of Justice (Major Set)

Characters: Super Man, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Black Canary, & the Royal Flush Gang

-Green Team-Up

Characters: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Arrow, Sinestro

Build: Some Power-Ring constructed vehicles

-Green Lantern Corps

Characters: Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kilowog, Guardian

Build: GL Central Power Battery

-Girl Power

Characters: Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Bat Girl, Cheetah

Build: Vehicle for Bat Girl? Invisible Plane?

Of course, I'd love to see Hawk-Man, Hawk-Girl, Darkseid, Plastic Man, and many more too! But I realize that Batman and Superman are probably where the money is. So I'd be happy to get more team-up sets like "Aqua Man on Ice" - I just wish they'd speed it up a little so I can at least have the core members of the JLA!

I was thinking of a big set!!

Wayne Manor:

A bit like the style of Arkham. 2 floor building with high windows. Lots of sand color bricks.

Really like the mansion from The Dark Night returns

1st floor: Big entrance with a round table with flowers and a big stairs Up. A fireplace with a portrait above it of the parents of Bruce.

Also a bookcase that can be flipped so it turns and show an opening to the badcave!

2end floor: A materbedroom, with a safe with Jewels that can be cracked! Also a little training area for Bruce.

Extra: A waterpit with the funtion to blast little bats out of it, And a nice and fancy car

Minifigures: Alfred (ofcourse), Bruce Wayne, Batman, Selina Kyle normal with a catwoman Mask. ( So she can steel the jewels )

Girls Night out: (small set)

A scenery of a little museum with a roof and a balcony. Inside we see a lot of Precious things.

We see Harley en Poison Ivy teaming up. They also have a big escape car so they can run.

But Batgirl in on to them, so she can stop them on her Batbike.

Minifigures: Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy

What do you all think???

I'd settle for a rooftop meeting between Gordon, Bullock and Batman. The roof should be decorative with GCPD lettering in the wall. And offcourse a lightup batsignal.

For the captain America 2 sets, I sure we will get a new captain America , winter solider, Sharon carter, nick fury, crossbones, Maria hill, black widow, just to name a few. I'm pumped for these!

Some ideas for future DC sets:

Batman: Killer Croc Sewer Attack

Minifigures: Batman, Killer Croc, Guard

A small sewer set, with Killer Croc holding a Guard captive, Batman would enter through a man hole to fight Croc

$19.99

Superman and Green Lantern Team Up: Sinestro Flight

Minifigures: Superman, Green Lantern, Sinestro

Similar to how 2012's Superman set introduced Wonder Woman, this would feature Superman teaming up with Green Lantern to take down Sinestro. Would include some ruined street peices, and some Trans-Green parts for constructs.

$24.99

Batman and the Flash: Supervillain Team-Up

Minifigures: Batman, Flash, Professor Zoom, Captain Cold

Batman with his Batcycle teams up with Flash to take down Professor Zoom and Captain Cold, who break into a museum. Would include a museum backdrop similar to that of the bank in the Two Face set, but bigger, with a glass case with gems inside instead of the safe.

$39.99

I tried to keep with Lego's current release plan of having mostly Batman in sets, but having him feature with other characters (like the Aquaman set), but eventually they'll start releasing more characters, like Flash and his rogues, rather than Flash with Batman's rogues. Superman would be popular from his film this year, plus had a set in 2012, so a set of the same size with Green Lantern makes sense, as it introduces two popular characters, plus Green Lantern has a popular TV show, so it's not like he wouldn't sell. Pus of course one Batman set re-introducing another villain from the original Batman theme. And of course I had to include the DC Superheroes guard, who you have to have at least once in every wave. :wink:

Edited by LMB10

For the captain America 2 sets, I sure we will get a new captain America , winter solider, Sharon carter, nick fury, crossbones, Maria hill, black widow, just to name a few. I'm pumped for these!

Don't forget about Falcon!!!!!!!!

I have been watching Ultimate Spider-Man.

Strange Attack

Minifigs: Dr.Strange, Spider-man, and Nightmare

Set: Base it off Nightmare attacking Strange Manor, and build just a single room with crazy artifacts.

I know this has been suggested before, I'd also like to see a CMF line for the Superheroes. Whilst it's unlikley, I'd personally do it like this:

16 Minifigs, 8 DC, 8 Marvel

DC:

Batman (Blue suit variant, but with blue cowl and cape in black and other blue parts in dark grey)

Robin (Green arms, green legs)

Superman

Nightwing

Joker

Flash

Green Lantern

Sinestro

Marvel:

Iron Man

Captain America

Spider-Man

Green Goblin

Cyclops

Colossus

Stealth Iron-Man

X-Force Wolverine

I personally think these would sell well, and wouldn't be hard for Lego as it would be a mix of new and old parts/minifigures.

My idea for a CMF Superhero line would have different ( and arguably more realistic approaches).

Batman Sensor Suit ( Rare )

Robin Gymnast Suit ( Rare )

Nightwing ( Ultra Rare )

Batman ( Uncommon )

Joker ( Uncommon )

Joker Goon ( Common )

Two-Face Goon ( Common )

Blackgate Inmate ( Common )

Iron Man Different Armor ( Rare )

Bruce Banner ( Rare )

Stan Lee ( Ultra Rare )

Hawkeye ( Uncommon )

Thor ( Uncommon )

Hydra Soldier ( Common )

Chitauri ( Common )

Chitauri Captain ( Common )

These would be priced at £2.99

-TT

Edited by TeardropTrashcan

I'm still hoping for some sets from DC Nation on Cartoon Network.They would help CN get away from their desperate attempt to get the shows canceled.

Green Lantern TAS:

Blue Hope: Blue Lantern battery and (smaller) giant worm. Minifigs: Saint Walker, Brother Warth, Razer, (supercharged) Manhunter. $30

The Anti-Monitor: A big action figure-like set similar to the Buzz Lightyear or Zurg sets. Minifigures: 3 Manhunters. $25

Red Lantern armada: Red lantern ship (plus red parts for constructs): Minifigures: Atrocitus, Bleez, Zilius Zox, two red lantern soldiers,Kilowog (with green construct miniguns). $40

Biot escape: The interceptor and some junk or part of the manhunter factory (plus green parts for constructs). Minifigures: Hal Jordan, Kilowog, Aya, Tomar-re, 3 Manhunters. $40

Young Justice:

Escape from the Reach: Martian bio-ship, parts of the Reach ship, 2 pods. Minifigures: Wonder Girl, Tim Drake, Batgirl, Lagoon Boy, Stephanie Brown, Black Beetle. $40

Hall of Justice ambush: With the big trophy room, the library and the huge pyramid over it. Minifigures: Despero, L-ron, Captain Marvel, Billy Batson, Zatanna, Mal Duncan (Guardian), Miss Martian, Bumblebee (regular and microfig). Captain Atom. $70

Mount Justice attack: Has the meeting room, hangar, and memorial room. Minifigures: Aqualad (black manta suit), Terror Twins, Icicle jr, Tigress, Nightwing, Blue Beetle, Beast boy, Impulse, Superboy (with wolf). $100

JLA Watchtower: based on the last episode of season 1 and it would be a huge set like the Death Star of DC sets. Minifigs: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (Jon Stewart), Flash, the Atom, Black Canary, Doctor Fate, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Plastic Man, Icon, Aqualad, Robin, Superboy, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, Artemis, Zatanna, Rocket, Vandal Savage, and Klarion. $250+

JLA Watchtower: based on the last episode of season 1 and it would be a huge set like the Death Star of DC sets. Minifigs: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (Jon Stewart), Flash, the Atom, Black Canary, Doctor Fate, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Plastic Man, Icon, Aqualad, Robin, Superboy, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, Artemis, Zatanna, Rocket, Vandal Savage, and Klarion. $250+

No offence, but do you understand marketing? LEGO would never put that many figs in a set for any amount of cash. :wink:

I wouldnt mind some sets based off of YJ myself, Superboy and his cycle, Miss Martian and her ship, maybe Nightwing and Impulse, Nightwing w/ Motorcycle. I dunno, throw in a bad guy or two and it'd be pretty spiffy.

After reading all new X-men I would love a set based on the original line up.

Includes Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Iceman and beast. Each are wearing their original yellow and navy blue outfit. Also includes Magneto and Toad

And the Blackbird. Around £70.

The X-mansion.

Includes Professor X, blue version of Beast, Shadowcat, Rouge, Gambit, Nightcrawler, juggernaut and mystique. The mansion is similar to Arkham and costs the same. Includes the X-van, Xavier's office, lobby, medical bay, classroom and kitchen.

Danger room

Much like the rancor pit, connects to the bottom of the mansion and includes colossus, Storm, Emma Frost, Wolverine with mask and new face expression ( smirk and different angry).

Includes a training robot, a lift that can connect to the mansion, C.E.R.E.B.R.O and danger room. Around £60.

It stands to reason, what with the Spider-man sets being based on the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon and already having sets featuring three of the main supporting cast (Iron Fist in "Doc Ock's Ambush", Nova in "Daily Bugle Showdown" and Nick Fury in "Spider-Cycle Chase"), that we'll see at least two more Ultimate Spider-man sets featuring Power Man and White Tiger as additional minifigures.

No offence, but do you understand marketing? LEGO would never put that many figs in a set for any amount of cash. :wink:

I counted and it has only 1 more fig than the Death Star. :wink: Plus i'm only dreaming, if TLG made that set with half of that amount of superheroes, sidekicks (but don't call them that :grin: ), and villain(s) I would still be incredibly happy!