Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

Avalonia Dairy Farm

A farmer and his wife and son ended up on the fertile A.T.C. lands after a long travel. The family started to cultivate the land, with corn and cherries they kept themselves alive. In addition to that the farmer and his son catch some fish sometimes as well. Recently they were able to buy a pig to grow for its meat and skin. The horse who travelled with the family, is now used as a labour force in the fields and for transport. Finally they bought a dairy cow, and so they started producing dairy products such as milk, butter and cheese.

Now the farmer and his family have a prosporous life, and in exchange for using the A.T.C. lands they offer some of their products in return. Which means dairy products are now available all over Avalonia, and soon in the other guilds.

sam_1974.jpg

Overview.

sam_1980.jpg

The hard working farmer.

sam_1983.jpg

Fresh Avalonian cheese! :sweet:

sam_1995.jpg

The dairy cow.

sam_1996.jpg

Rubbish from the farm's past days. Guess where these planks are from?

sam_1999.jpg

Interior of the farmhouse. The wife is preparing dinner. Fish, chicken, cheese, cherries and bread. Sounds tasty!

sam_2002.jpg

Overview of the back.

More on brickshelf, when public of course. :wink:

It was a quick build, you might notice some things are still missing but the spare time to build becomes limited. I apologize for the grainy pictures as well, lightning is not at its best here. :tongue:

great scene. I particularly like the use of the half arches on the side of the house. And an interior always notches up a MOC as well

Great job Captain Blackmoor! I like everything about it! :classic:

The fixed roof, the interior, the plants on the roof, the cheese machine! I may have to come and taste some of that cheese! :classic:

Excellent build there ' Captain Blackmoor ', a roomy farm house too ! :wink:

Question, the farmer's torso....custom job ? :wink:

Avalonia Forever !

You are producing some really great mocs Captain! I really like your detailed texture style you have. You always cram so many different shades and tones that really add to the detail. There's so much to see in this moc and all those details are excellent, you really have kitted this out, a feast for the eyes. The A.T.C is really looking a powerhouse in Avalonia.

Nice work :thumbup:

Nice Farm! I really like the floor and outer walls of the building. I also like the stone wall, and all the clutter outside the building. And of course, the cheese.