CoolerTD

MOC: A big family house

indexed.gif B-RV-11D

Hi!

Today i finaly present you my creation called A Big family house.

In the beginning I tried to build a train station, but after the work was half completed i found out that it look like a Big house.

It is placed on 4 32*32 base plate.

So have a look.

The first lets go around the house

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

The round window on the third floor

015.jpg

I like this view

016.jpg

Another brick in the Wall :)

021.jpg

Small garden

023.jpg

With pretty alpine hill :)

024.jpg

The main entrance has PF light

025.jpg

The door could be opened

027.jpg

028.jpg

The back door (when i tried to build a train station it was the entrance to the train platform.

029.jpg

lets see the building from the roof to the ground

026.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

The last floor:

036.jpg

Take it away and we can see the first floor

037.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

Take away the first floor

043.jpg

and we have access to the ground floor

045.jpg

046.jpg

The stair to the first floor and a beam which сonnects together opposite walls

049.jpg

The battery box

050.jpg

And the night view :) the lamps inside is not the LEGO :)

070.jpg

Hope you had a nice time in my excursion :)

if there are to many photos i may take it away and leave it on brickshelf

Edited by Phred

Excellent house 'CoolerTD'! The detailed work is fantastice, I love the stairwell. The exterior and yard are very nice as well. Great job on this MOC! Any plans for interior furnishing? default_classic.gif

This is stunning. Everything from the stonework on the front fence, beautiful exterior, lovely stairs, pretty garden to the lights is perfect.

Amazing build. I can see how it could have been a train station, but I agree, it makes an amazing house.

The front entrance is probably my favourite part (with the sliding doors (I think), very cool). Do you plan on adding furniture?

Any plans for interior furnishing? default_classic.gif[/size]

I think no. Truly speaking I don't like building interiors :)

I want finally to build the railway station like this, so i have to disassemble it )

2073395.jpg

with the sliding doors (I think)

Yes its the sliding doors

Edited by CoolerTD

A structure of sheer beauty 'CoolerTD', it has that 19th Century feel to it, the flooring is wonderful also and finally, the lighting - a huge :thumbup: !

Brick On 'CoolerTD' and I hope you do build that train station one day. :classic:

A structure of sheer beauty 'CoolerTD', it has that 19th Century feel to it, the flooring is wonderful also and finally, the lighting - a huge :thumbup: !

Brick On 'CoolerTD' and I hope you do build that train station one day. :classic:

I tried to display architectural style of my native city, St-Petersburg.

Color palette, fences, column, architectural details, all of them are around me in my everyday life.

So i wanna build generalized character of the Petersburg building, and I think I managed :classic:

Edited by CoolerTD

What a lovely house, my only problem with it is Surely, for such a lovely house, the owners would either have a gardener or keep their lawn mowed! LOL. It is too overgrown, haha. All jokes aside, it's a really great house.

Great house and yard! So many wonderful details, I need several trips through your photos to get the full impact.

Round window an unexpected surprise.

I am really looking forward to your train station as well.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Great house! And it is big indeed.

Nice work the door lights. That's a perfect solution.

I also like the way you did the front doors, but I think it is better suited for a station. Now it looks more like an old renovated mansion now in use by a law firm. So I am actually looking forward to see you station.

Excellent, excellent work! The house itself is really great, even if it originally started as something else. The garden and fence on the outside are both very nice as well - it looks like somewhere I would want to live in real life. :classic:

Blogged on Brick Town Talk!

Well, what's not to like? This is one of the most impressive buildings I've seen in quite a while. The sheer size of it is very impressive, and the garden is lovely. There's just too much detail to comment on, so I'll choose a few things that I particularly like: The round window on the top floor, the angled part, and of course the lighting. But I think my favourite part actually is the brickwork on the wall in front of the house. I've played around with the idea of something like that myself, and your realisation turned out very well.

Like some of the others here, I'd love to see an interior, but I can see how that would be a daunting task in such a huge building, so I'll settle for looking at it the way it is, in all its beauty :)

Wow, that's gorgeous, CoolerTD! :drool: I especially love the way you made those stairs! Great job! :thumbup:

The house 's vintage and too many details. I like stud hiding style in your work.

I wonder when you open a roof! The house can see inside !! :laugh: :laugh:

This is absolutely wonderful. The level of detail is fantastic - and this is a huge build, so that's no mean feat! I could look at this for ages...amazing work! :thumbup:

Really nice details, I liked the little waterfall in the garden. You should keep it, it would make a good edition to the town next to the railway station, especially if they are tyo be similar colours.

You should keep it, it would make a good edition to the town next to the railway station, especially if they are tyo be similar colours.

I want to, but this is almost all of my lego, so if I want to do smth else I should dissamble this :(

Edited by CoolerTD