Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Heroica RPG - Quest#19: Let's Start a Riot

Heroica RPG - Quest#19: Let's Start a Riot

The heroes of Quest 19 traveled by ship to a small port near Newharbour and then were guided by a shady guide who claimed to have been hired by Felton. He took them to a mountain range on the outskirts of the Mountains of Titans, and told them that the village of Haddon that Felton had hired them to help with was in a large valley just over the mountains. The heroes set out over the mountains. The way was treacherous and the heroes almost lost their ways multiple times, but eventually, after two days of travel, they emerged to see the village, at the base of the mountains. Snow peppered the roofs of houses and the grass was sparse. The heroes thought it looked beautiful.

img_2807.jpg

Skrall
(played by WaterBrickDown)

Level 10 Ranger (Party Leader)

Power
: 19 (+4 Against Beasts)

Health
: 15/15

Gold
: 3

Inventory
: (CAN YOU WRITE IT OUT, I'M TOO LAZY TO REWRITE EVERYTHING, AND YOU HAVE IT ON THE ANNOYING POP-UP, sorry, love ya)

tesniav2.jpg

Tesni Hightribe
(played by Peppermint_M)

Level 15 Berserker (Back-Up Party Leader)

Power
: 23

Health
: 31/31

Gold
: 480

Inventory
: Cysgodion the Great Sword of Darkness (WP: 8, Darkness), Cryfder (WP:6), Training Spear (WP: 2), Training Morning Star (WP: 2), Mercutio's Dagger of Mugging (WP:5, Mug Ability +5), Phoenix Essence, 3 Potions, Mead, 3 Venom

haldor__skovgaard.jpg

Haldor Skovgaard
(played by Scorpiox)

Level 11 1/2 Cleric

Power
: 22 (21+1)

Health
: 19/19

Ether
: 13/18 (14+3)

Gold
: 70

Inventory
: Heavy Metal Rod (WP:10), Lesser Ethereal Cloak (SP:1, +3 Ether), Paper Doll (Hexed immunity), Frying Pan (WP:1+1 health, unequipped), Spike Coller (+1 power), Shovel, Pickaxe, Potion, Remedy, Venom and a fur-lined bedroll

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword
(played by UsernameMDM)

Level 6 Knight

Power
: 14

Health

Gold
: 156

Inventory
: Vintul, the Greatsword of Wind (Great sword: WP 8, wind), Kriegsmesser (Long Sword: WP 3), Steel Buckler (Shield: SP 2), Cultist Hat, Emerald, Potion x2, Venom, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass

6042579809_6e41d8c052_t.jpg

Jess Islanti
(played by Cralegoboy)

Level 12 1/2 Rogue

Power
: 21 + 1

Health
: 18/18

Gold
: 61

Inventory
: Blohdhurm (WP: 8)(Fire elemental), 2 Venoms, Potion, Mead, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts, 2 Remedies.

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(played by Legonator)

Level 6 Rogue

Power
: 11

Health
: 12/12

Gold
: 283

Inventory
: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom, Smelling Salts, Pre-Rolled Loaded Die, Holy Bomb

The heroes turn upon hearing something in the bush, and are greeted by the face of Felton. He walks calmly ovver to Jess and gives her a hug.

DSCN0062.jpg

"Good to see you again," he says. He then shakes the other's hands. He stops at Haldor. "Jess has told me a lot about you." He indicates that he should be followed, and the brings them to a small camp. Hans sits by a fire, but rises upon hearing the Heroes approaching. He also shakes all their hands and mumbles greetings.

DSCN0058.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

"It's great to see you again Jess, others. I think it's important that you know how we came to this. After we left the Arena, Mr. Cleric, Phil, Hans, and myself all awoke where we had been taken from - me slightly outside my village, Hans on a plain near-by, as it turns out, Mr. Cleric outside his home near Ennoc, and Phil near Newharbour. We all met up, and vowed that we would track down and defeat Lady Wren while she was still on large. Sadly, Phil had obligations in his home land and sailed off, and Mr. Cleric had a family to look after, but they promised they'd keep an eye out for Wren in their areas of the world, while Hans and I did the same in our world. I had a Mage in my village devise a system for us to communicate, and I hired someone on Eubric to post Quests if we ever needed Heroica's help again."

"Hans and I stumbled upon this chance thanks to one of my contacts in Newharbour. They said that Wren had been sighted up north, and we gathered information until we were sure of what was happening here, and then we tried to cross the mountains. We were seperated for a night or two and lost our way as a snow storm hit, but eventually we reconvened."

"Wren has seized control of the town and the guard, who were already corrupt and suppressing the people. She has convinced them to make Chaos Factories, which literally produce Chaos. We believe that she is attempting to rise an army of Chaos Monsters, the beast that Cronk, Hans, Mr. Cleric and myself encountered on our way out of the Arena. There are three of these factories, and it is important that we destroy them all."

"Luckily, we won't have to do this on our own. Hans has been in contact with four rebel leaders, all of whom wanted to bring down the government of this town even before Wren allied herself with them. He has been in contact with them while I've scooped out the town. The rebels wish to make a move in about a week, but want to first make sure that you are all honestly on our side. You will have to go meet with the various leaders on different days."

DSCN0060.jpg

"You ain't gonna like the leaders. They may be on our side, but they sure as hell are megablockers, each and every one of them. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I'd expect them more to be the corrupt government rather than trying to over-turn them, but hey, I guess people surprise you."

DSCN0062.jpg

"You have seven days. You may use them whatever way you like. Three days will be spent with me destroying factories, three days will be spent with Hans meeting the Rebel Leaders, and one day you may venture into the town to explore. You may choose the order which you do these events. Each day decide to either visit a rebel leader, destroy a factory, or go to town. Any questions for us?"

Suddenly, a ghostly female voice whispers in the Hero's ears. The voice is bubbly and sweet and seems on the verge of laughter. Only Jess recognized it, and it sent shivers down her spine.

DSCN0069.jpg

"Oh, heroes of Heroica! You came! How lovely! How is Scheherazade? This is going to be a treat, trust me! We're going to have a lot of fun. Just call me if you need help." The heroes looked around, but no one other than Hans, Felton and themselves were in sight.

<Please make sure that all these stats are right. Also, if you did not have a chance to go to the Marketplace before realizing you were on a Quest, you may visit it if you do so before posting in this thread.>

Jess greeted Felton, and showed him her beautiful necklace that Haldor had given her. She listened intently to Felton's tale, nodding the whole time.

Then Wren whispered in her ear. Jess bristled, then grew incredibly tense. Haldor held her close, calming her a bit.

"That... Bitch! I'll kill her. I swear it on my father's grave," Jess proclaimed.

I actually have the dagger that you say Tesni has; I also only have 11 gold.

Hoke steps back and observes the interactions and listens to the conversation. Meeting with the rebels may test his Diplomacy Skill. Good thing he had Vintul to back it up. And there was Tesni and her purple inferno Cysgodion.

OOC - took a trip to the Marketplace before I saw the quest. Please update stats. Thanks!

I run forward, exasperated.

Sorry I was late. I was watching love at work in the Hall. Anything I missed?

I run forward, exasperated.

Sorry I was late. I was watching love at work in the Hall. Anything I missed?

<Only the introduction that makes it impossible for you to be late in that fashion :tongue: >

<Only the introduction that makes it impossible for you to be late in that fashion default_tong.gif >

Apparently I'm not late. Man, modern transportation is intence, isn't it?

"Damn voices, we should steer clear of them. Why don't people just be there normally?"

"I feel we should explore the town, then meet the rebels, then attack the factory. How does that sound?"

Haldor sits on a rock, idly running his fingers over the smooth metal of his rod.

"Hey Jess, you never said, how do you like the present? That cost quite a bit of money, but for you it was worth it! :wub: "

Edited by Scorpiox

With the whispering Wren came an angry flare from Cysgodion. "That witch wiill feel the wrath of true darkness" Tesni said, an even more eerie than usual tone echoing under her own voice.

OoC, I got a shield on the way.

Haldor stands up.

"You alright Tesni? Your voice sounds, err, nasty."

He gives Jess a hug to calm her down, the waits for Skrall to decide the plan.

The Party

img_2807.jpg

Skrall
(played by WaterBrickDown)

Level 10 Ranger (Party Leader)

Power
: 19 (+4 Against Beasts)

Health

Gold
: 3

Inventory
: Hunter's Crossbow (WP:9, +4 vs. Beasts), Phoenix Essence (1), Potion (4), Remedy (1), Tonic (1), Smelling Salts (2), Smoke Bomb (1), Water Bomb (1), Lightning Bomb (1), Ice Bomb (1), Holy Bomb (1), Skeleton Decoy (1)

tesniav2.jpg

Tesni Hightribe
(played by Peppermint_M)

Level 15 Berserker (Back-Up Party Leader)

Power
: 25

Health
: 31/31

Gold
: 180

Inventory
: Cysgodion the Great Sword of Darkness (WP: 10, Darkness), Cryfder (WP:6), Mockthril Shield (SP:5) 2 Phoenix Essence, 3 Potions, 3 Mead,3 Venom, 2 Nostrum

haldor__skovgaard.jpg

Haldor Skovgaard
(played by Scorpiox)

Level 11 1/2 Cleric

Power
: 22 (21+1)

Health
: 19/19

Ether
: 13/18 (14+3)

Gold
: 70

Inventory
: Heavy Metal Rod (WP:10), Lesser Ethereal Cloak (SP:1, +3 Ether), Paper Doll (Hexed immunity), Frying Pan (WP:1+1 health, unequipped), Spike Coller (+1 power), Shovel, Pickaxe, Potion, Remedy, Venom and a fur-lined bedroll

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword
(played by UsernameMDM)

Level 12 Knight

Power
: 22

Health
: 23/23(+1)

Gold
: 146

Inventory
: Vintul, the Greatsword of Wind (Great sword: WP 10), Hollow Blade (Dagger: WP 6), Steel Buckler(Shield: SP 5), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1), Emerald, Aquamarine, Phoenix Essence, 4x Potion, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Venom, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope

6042579809_6e41d8c052_t.jpg

Jess Islanti
(played by Cralegoboy)

Level 12 1/2 Rogue

Power
: 21 + 1

Health
: 18/18

Gold

Inventory
: Blohdhurm (WP: 8)(Fire elemental), Mercutio's Dagger of Mugging (WP:5, Mug Ability +5), 2 Venoms, Potion, Mead, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts, 2 Remedies.

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(played by Legonator)

Level 6 Rogue

Power

Health
: 12/12

Gold
: 283

Inventory
: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom, Smelling Salts, Pre-Rolled Loaded Die, Holy Bomb

DSCN0062.jpg

"I guess no one has any questions? Good. Means I was concise!"

The heroes fall asleep, and wake up the next morning.

DAY 1 - Visit Town (with Felton), Visit Rebel (With Hans), Visit Factory (With Felton) (Skrall, please pick one).

Edited by Zepher

Haldor woke sharing his bedroll with Jess, since she didn't have one she was more than welcome in Haldor's. :wub:

Haldor rises to his feet and puts his chainmail over his chest, he puts on his furs and his boots. Haldor cooks a smeal meal on the fire, and wakes up Jess. He passes her some food and helps her get dressed.

"G'morning everyone! What say everyone we do today, I suggest we scout the town. How're you today o Goddess like one? I like sleeping under the stars, because they remind me of you, shining like diamonds in the night, so beautiful. I love you Jess." :wub:

Haldor passes around food, and waits for Jess's answer on what she though of her present.

Edited by Scorpiox

Tesni had spent the night in some troubling dreams, it seemed that Wren had riled up Cysgodion and it had been making itself known. Grabbing a bite to eat, she prepared for the coming day.

Jess awoke next to Haldor, grinning ear to ear. She reached into her pack and put on her beautiful necklace that Haldor had gotten for her. The aquamarines sparkled as she tied the cord behind her neck. Jess arose from the bedroll, realizing she had nothing on but the necklace.

Oh well, I have no shame, Jess thought as she leisurely put on her clothes.

"I say we visit the rebel," Jess said right before pulling on her jerkin.

Haldor turned as Jess arose from the bedroll. :wub:

"G-good morning Jess!" :blush:

Haldor stands up and walks over to Jess, passing her her clothes and gear. Though blushing the whole time, despite having shared a bedroll with her, but that wasn't in full view of all their friends! :blush: Still... :wub:

"So, uh, :blush: what does everyone else think we should do?"

Haldor leads Jess over to a rock where they sit down, Haldor passes her some food. Haldor then points out that Jess's jerkin isn't done up properly. He then blushes all over again. :blush:

"Oh, thanks babe."

Jess adjusts her jerkin, then takes some food from Haldor. Before he can take a bite, Jess kisses him deeply.

"Thanks for... Sharing your bedroll," Jess said, winking.

"Uh, urm, no problem, I was er, more than happy to share my, er bedroll." :blush:

Haldor hugs Jess, noticing that all eyes were on him and Jess." :blush:

"Right, so, uh, yes. :blush:

I agree with Jess (:wub:) , let's go meet the rebels, yeah."

Hoke returns back to the camp to see everyone else stirring. He spent the early lite with Vintul and preparing himself for the rigors to come. He settles down by the small fire and pulls some cheese and bread from his pack.

"What's the plan for the day?"

"Well, we shouldn't do the factory first, so I suppose Skrall will choose between doing the tour or meeting the rebels today."

Haldor leans back and kisses Jess deeply, he than whispers something in her ear, which makes him blush. :blush:

which makes him blush. :blush:

"And I thought I was bad!" Jess laughs.

"Dammnit Skrall make a descision!" :hmpf:

Haldor pauses.

"Sorry friend, I'm just eager to get going. :sadnew:

But that means more time, sitting here, nothing to do, but I'm sure we could come up with a way to pass the time. :wink: "

Haldor looks at Jess (:wub:), and winks. :wink:

Edited by Scorpiox

Tesni sat looking at Cysgodion's stone. The gem that provided the blade and herself with great power... What would they face in the coming quest? What path was her blade destined to lead her down?

Hoke returns back to the camp to see everyone else stirring. He spent the early lite with Vintul and preparing himself for the rigors to come. He settles down by the small fire and pulls some cheese and bread from his pack.

"What's the plan for the day?"

I say we kill either Jess or Haldor, sparing all of us the- default_devg1.gif

Oh.

Wait.

Did I say that out loud? default_blush.gif

Edited by The Legonater

I say we kill either Jess or Haldor, sparing all of us the- default_devg1.gif

Jess laughed loudly.

"You think you're a match for me? Please! Come taste the wrath of Blohdhurm if you think you're tough enough!"

Jess laughed loudly.

"You think you're a match for me? Please! Come taste the wrath of Blohdhurm if you think you're tough enough!"

I think we should all keep in mind that I said we and... Hoke agreed with me! Right, Hoke?