Sign in to follow this  
De Sandman

Avalonia watchtower

We have build a hideout/watchtower o mighty lord, here it is, it is setteled at the edge of the forest.

img_0271.jpg

They say it's haunted??

img_0272.jpg

img_0273.jpg

img_0275.jpg

I hope you like it my lord.

I really like the effect of the 'teeth' pieces on the windows and doors of the bottom level, I might steal that idea :devil:

As I said in the Avalonia thread this has a really classic-castle style to it!

Some friendly advice on the way. If you add some green, tan, brown plates to the landscpae it doesn´t get so bulky and bricky if you understand what mean. I totally understand if you don´t have the bricks for that.

Great work!!

Yes, a very old school design. I can also appreciate that it has a shape unlike any other build here. I wonder when we recruited the ghosts to our guild though!

Since which incident the Ghost is defending the watchtower? I love this detail.

The tower is great it is huge and every enemy has to pay a high amount of blood for corssing uninvited our borders.

I really like the effect of the 'teeth' pieces on the windows and doors of the bottom level, I might steal that idea :devil:

Your free to use :wink: , i stole it from someone else on the forum, i did see this somewhere else.

Neat fusion of old and new parts 'De Sandman' - great tower design too. :classic:

Avalonia Forever !

i didn't realise i blended the bricks, because they are almost all off my grey pieces, it worked out well indeed :laugh:

As I said in the Avalonia thread this has a really classic-castle style to it!

Some friendly advice on the way. If you add some green, tan, brown plates to the landscpae it doesn´t get so bulky and bricky if you understand what mean. I totally understand if you don´t have the bricks for that.

Great work!!

thx, indeed i'm limited to my bricks, i don't have much of the new colours, but i do have a few tan pieces, maybe i will change the landscape because i'm not quite satisfied about it.

Yes, a very old school design. I can also appreciate that it has a shape unlike any other build here. I wonder when we recruited the ghosts to our guild though!

hahaha the ghost was just a gimmick, thx

Since which incident the Ghost is defending the watchtower? I love this detail.

The tower is great it is huge and every enemy has to pay a high amount of blood for corssing uninvited our borders.

Yes indeed, beware!

I really like your wood sections. Keep up the good work.

thx

Edited by De Sandman

A nice sturdy tower with plenty of room for all the soldiers. Noticed you're flying a mix of Avalonian and Mitgardian colours, thinking of defecting? :wink:

Good look. Love the ghost you used. It's quite large for the entry though isn't it. By this I mean, I think that the max size is 32x32. I might be wrong, so don't try to change it, cause it looks epic.

Good look. Love the ghost you used. It's quite large for the entry though isn't it. By this I mean, I think that the max size is 32x32. I might be wrong, so don't try to change it, cause it looks epic.

This watchtower stands on a 32x32 baseplate...

thanx cpt. beerbeard en andonii for your positive comments :thumbup:

This watchtower stands on a 32x32 baseplate...

indeed.... :hmpf_bad::tongue:

Edited by De Sandman