On Stranger Tides

MOC - The Mightiest Tower in Mitgardia

A guard tower has been built in the south western Region of Mitgardia, overlooking Avalonia's realm. Some are referring to it as the ''Mightiest Tower" in Mitgardia.

6351991220_86e4d13498.jpg

6351965256_19328c535c.jpg

Mitgardian guard

6351190997_4a5d125208.jpg

More Pics

Edited by On Stranger Tides

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is amazingly epic, the words left my mouth! I love the windows with minifigure legs and the tallness, massiveness, and curve. :thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup:

:classic:

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is amazingly epic, the words left my mouth! I love the windows with minifigure legs and the tallness, massiveness, and curve. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:classic:

Thank you thank you! It is somewhere around 100 bricks tall giver take 10...

a real WATCHtower :) you could see a hundred miles in any direction

good job ;)

Despite being an opposing guildsman, I must admit this is a cool watchtower.

When I fist saw it, I thought "Oh crap, those northerners are gonna cream us."

andddddddd, it is overlooking your guild, but thanks milord

[General Tarzec]: Haaa-haa-ha! If that is your mightiest tower then you might as well pull down your flag and raise the colours of Nocturnia!

(In all seriousness though, this is excellent. I really like the design and it's very well built. My only suggestion is you should maybe add some more defense of the entryway. It seems like a large army or enemy force could easily take down that door. Regardless, you have done a great job on building this!)

castle

[General Tarzec]: Haaa-haa-ha! If that is your mightiest tower then you might as well pull down your flag and raise the colours of Nocturnia!

(In all seriousness though, this is excellent. I really like the design and it's very well built. My only suggestion is you should maybe add some more defense of the entryway. It seems like a large army or enemy force could easily take down that door. Regardless, you have done a great job on building this!)

Thank you! it is actually a part , modified part, of my huge castle im doing... heres the castle

That is an epic landmark of a tower! :thumbup:

A fantastic build! Despite the fact we do not know with what purpose the watchtower is so close to the Avalonian border, it is used in the merchant maps so they can travel to the North more easy!

And as long as the watchtower is just standing there, there is no need to grab the weapons. Although we are on our guard and the Avalonian Trading Company will make sure the trade routes, even there, remain safe.

Wow that is mighty impressive OST! :thumbup:

The scale is grand, but the design is wonderfully thought out as well. It looks like Mitgardia will be the best defended of all the lands no? :wink:

I also like that you went for the uniformed soldiers, very good to have you on board with that! Keep up the good work!

No chance, we havn't even begun to get started yet! A very impressive tower, tall and solid. Looks like it would withstand a few catapulted Drow's at the walls.

My only suggestion is you should maybe add some more defense of the entryway. It seems like a large army or enemy force could easily take down that door.

An awesome tower, but I agree with Forresto on it's one apparent weakness. Maybe you could add some sort of gatehouse and portcullis (like in the King's Castle and others) to guard the door?

An awesome tower, but I agree with Forresto on it's one apparent weakness. Maybe you could add some sort of gatehouse and portcullis (like in the King's Castle and others) to guard the door?

As soon as threats are made, I,ll add more defenses if the peace is broken!

Wow that is mighty impressive OST! :thumbup:

The scale is grand, but the design is wonderfully thought out as well. It looks like Mitgardia will be the best defended of all the lands no? :wink:

I also like that you went for the uniformed soldiers, very good to have you on board with that! Keep up the good work!

Built for your knowledge and safety of the realm Mi'Lord!

It's impressive 'OST', though not as impressive as the one's we have in Avalonia ! :wink:

Avalonia Forever !

Don't make me build TWO!

Woah Ost, what a tower, I'm glad us Mitgardians build the mightiest towers to defend our realm ... I hope it serves us well and keeps drow at a distance!!

The only thing I find kinda odd, it the large pine or spruce or whatever it is, it definetely needs more branches on the lower sections of the trunk, otherwise it might look like a palm, not really the kinda tree we'd see in mitgardia. Also I think that topping the railing on the first lever with white instead of tan would make it look more wintery

anyway, this is the kinda stuff more of us mitgardians ought to present!!

LONGE LIVE MITGARDIA

Steen

A grand display of the greatness of Mitgardia! Very nice work in the build!

Thanks LONG LIVE MITGARDIA!

Woah Ost, what a tower, I'm glad us Mitgardians build the mightiest towers to defend our realm ... I hope it serves us well and keeps drow at a distance!!

The only thing I find kinda odd, it the large pine or spruce or whatever it is, it definetely needs more branches on the lower sections of the trunk, otherwise it might look like a palm, not really the kinda tree we'd see in mitgardia. Also I think that topping the railing on the first lever with white instead of tan would make it look more wintery

anyway, this is the kinda stuff more of us mitgardians ought to present!!

LONGE LIVE MITGARDIA

Steen

Yes, us

Mitgardians do!!! Yea the tree is missing in closeups because of that reason...

Wow, this is a beauty of a tower. It could double as a fire watchtower as well! Very well done. :thumbup: