CopMike

EB SW X-mas Raffle 2011

Got this in just in time. Here I present the Rebel Blockade Candy Cane attempting to outrun the Imperial Christmas tree. :tongue:

gallery_2955_116_12162.jpg

It seems my PS skills need a bit more work :laugh:

Here's my entry: It's Santa's Pod Racer!...terrible quality, but my computer just doesn't seem to resize images properly.

6387190103_d3d79bd1d0.jpg

Thanks for the raffle, CopMike, and hope everyone has fun!

Edited by Rocketbilly

Finally completed my entry! Not very fanciful like you guys here, but I hope the standard is acceptable. :grin:

6387241127_66d6712574.jpg

Other image can be found here and here. :blush:

Finally completed my entry! Not very fanciful like you guys here, but I hope the standard is acceptable. :grin:

Nice entry! I feel sorry for those two Rebel soldiers at the front, seeminly oblivious to all of the festive fun behind them :tongue:

I just took apart my copy of this set - now seeing your picture of it has made me want to re-assemble it....but the pieces have been used in a MOC already. HA.

Good look anyhow :thumbup:

Even the CIS celebrate X-mas, altough Santa Grievous has quite a pragmatic approach of choosing presents :laugh:

img_0640.jpg

Edited by Lego-Freak

'snip'

I hope Han's not going to eat that yellow snow :grin:

Thankfs for this great raffle, CopMike! :classic:

My entry:

x-masvmefz.jpg

It wasn't until Christmas that Darth Vader realized how grave the consequences of him killing all those Jedis and joining Palpatine really were.

I'm sorry for the wrong helmet, but I couldn't find the right one :blush:

The white-red thing is supposed to be a Christmas stocking, by the way.

Edited by Emperor

Just figured out that Athos beat me with the idea, but anyway, I had fun :D

The SW UCS Christmas tree decorations:

ebxmsr2011.jpg

Ploughing through the skies

It's a big surprise

Checking you're naughty or nice

Giving presents were he flies

In a droppod he comes crashing down

Coming to your town !!!!

xmaspod100.png

It's Santa Yoda !!!

This is a new MOC I converted to a Xmas tree, the droppod :sweet: , when public I'll give you some more info :wink:

grtz Saint

Hope I'm not too late. :tongue:

The one thing better than building a Christmas tree is watching your friends get stuck in the packaging.

6390732965_cdb2bfe24c.jpg

Awesome entries so far! Here is mine...

"Unto us a new hope is born"

eurobricksraffle1resized.jpg

All across Tatooine there was no place for Anakin and Padme to stay, but lukily Watto let them spend the night in his junkyard. When Luke was born R2-D2 told the Rancor and Bantha wranglers to come visit. The wise Jedi also turned up and gave Luke the gift of his father's lightsaber. However, the family will have to flee shortly, because the Storm Troopers have been told to kill anyone who looks like baby Luke. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Last Minute Replacement

Death looked across at the screaming child ... maybe he should have worn the red outfit and left his scythe at home like the elves suggested when he first offered to fill in for Santa on Christmas Eve.

6391011713_b74e809727.jpg

I realise as I post this that I could have actually replaced Death with Darth Vader or the Emperor and then it would have been Star Wars themed as well ...

Also, I thought it'd be interesting to design this to match in with the 2011 Limited Edition Christmas sets (3300020 and 3300002).

There are more photos on Flickr: Last Minute Replacement

Edited by Darkblane

Thanks for doing this CopMike. :wub:

Here's my simple entry. Santa spends the 364 days he has off eating all of those cookies the kids left him.

6391898137_3ca53273a7.jpg

Let's go for a late nature morte entry... Unfortunately I left my bricks back home halfway across the world :(

lddscreenshot19.png

Thanks a lot for this, CopMike. Great start for the best season of the year ^^

Edited by yellost

Thanks staff for this fun raffle! I'm on a bit of a MOC dry spell, but it was fun to dig through the bricks this week. Anyway, happy holidays and all that.

Luke got a tree that was a bit too big this year, but then he remembers the wisdom of ol' "Ben" Kenobi.

"Use the Christmas force, Luke..."

Christmas giving

Ooops! That wasn't Star Wars... :blush: Take two, and sorry for the rushed photo...

DSC09370es.JPG

I think I might be missing something but with the blast shield down I can't see a thing!

I mightn't look SWsy or Christmassy to you, but down south Christmas has a completely different landscape!

Here we have the young fella building a sandcastle on a nice quiet little beach on a hot summer's day - naturally he has his favoured present with him in his bag: his Emperor Palpatine figurine that he got from Santa that morning.

6397123475_0544f7eae6.jpg

Here's my entry. I hope it counts as a moc. Feel free to sing along! :grin:

6397514039_0812a49d80_z.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, and good luck in the raffle, everyone! :sweet: