I just spotted something,that crane that 'we' have built,why is it not using the 'crane parts' and have a working winch?

2350a.gif2351.gif2584c02.gif

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

First post updated with turn 7,

Note that i have been away for some time and sick this week so turn 8 has yet to appear!!!!

I pledge to update the first post tonight with turn 8!!!

The building is getting along quite nicely!

I am very eager to see where it will take us seeing that the walls are now almost complete and there is little room to expand inside the fort .... what's next!?

I've sent you part 9...

HOORAY!!! first post updated with turns 8 and 9.

You will also notice that the pics are now in AWESOME-JAW-DROPPING-HD!!!!!

I just spotted something,that crane that 'we' have built,why is it not using the 'crane parts' and have a working winch?

Doesn't really need to be "wincheable" as long as it dangles out of reach from the pirates!!!! :pir-grin:

Alternatively, you could build another crane that is "wincheable"

I think "wincheable" is my new most-favorite-ever word!!!! Oh god .... I need to go to bed ... :laugh:

I've sent you part 9...

See above!!!! :pir-classic:

Edited by Piratedave84

Woohoo, I was beginning to think this project had died. :blush:

The build looks great! I love that mortar design, I might steal it in the future for a bomb ketch.

The crane's design is identical to that of the Eldorado Fortress. I thought it would be a nice tribute, as CB is classically inspired. The original was functioning but as there's no string in LDD I just used a chain. :wink:

Ginormous cannon? :roflmao: It's a mortar.

Lol, :roflmao:

Poor whomever-is-on-the-other-side, that thing will hurl small-country-sized boulders at them!!!!

Ginormous cannon? :roflmao: It's a mortar.

So... it's sort of like a defense turret, right? I'm going to change that into a landing pad dock.

So... it's sort of like a defense turret, right? I'm going to change that into a landing pad dock.

LMAO!!!

I forgot about that!!!

You sir have made my morning sooom much better!!!!!

I love the historically looking crane on the dock :D

and the whole fort is coming along great :D

Bart

Is this pirate ship sinking?

Funny you should say this .... First post updated!!!

I was sick this week and did not get around to upload the model!!!

This model is coming along great, The more I see it the more I totally want to build it out of real bricks!!

. . . as long as it dangles out of reach from the pirates!!!! :pir-grin:

6900528271_9a31f56088.jpg

:cry3:

The fort's looking good, we're nearing the end!

Ah i hate to be the barer of bad news but i had sent my turn back on the same day,it just took a while for the thread to be updated.

Ah i hate to be the barer of bad news but i had sent my turn back on the same day,it just took a while for the thread to be updated.

Indeed. I've been following the PM conversations, and I don't think anyone's been that late turning in their model. Piratedave's had a couple issues with pictures, and, speaking from experience, color correction is neither easy nor quick.

Sorry if this is taking too long for you guys, but as Brickdoctor said, color-checking is sometimes a 2 night affair!!

As an example, the current buidler has had the file for about 5 days and has not returned it yet, seeing that tehre are no replacements per-say, I now have to see who can go next but the next builder is computer-less for a week or so hence the delays!

I too thought it would be quick/easy to coordinate this build but it turns out .. it's not!!!

HEY!!!

I found a biulder for turn 13, but I still need someone to take turn 14, would anyone be intereseted in either going for a second round or to refer someone to the build?