Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I know. I'm talking about Mitagardia's true ruler. Victor Revolword.

default_facepalm.gif

I think I was to ambitious trying to build Gothia Castle in one piece. Right know the gate is on one baseplate of 48x48 so I think I will have it up as a freebuild and then build the Keep of Gothia Castle as one. Much like Ecc did with his city.

Did you rename yourself LD? :classic: Love that latest moc, you fill your builds with bricks that "aren´t supposed to be in that place" and it works great! :thumbup:

Did you rename yourself LD? :classic: Love that latest moc, you fill your builds with bricks that "aren´t supposed to be in that place" and it works great! :thumbup:

Yeah LD, that has been working out very well.

BB - when are we going to see this camoflauged outpost? I'm very intrigued.

I think I was to ambitious trying to build Gothia Castle in one piece. Right know the gate is on one baseplate of 48x48 so I think I will have it up as a freebuild and then build the Keep of Gothia Castle as one. Much like Ecc did with his city.

yeah I did, I saw a thread about it somewhere and thought i might try it out, I'm glad I didn't change it much though, you can only change it once every year, starting from when you change it. although i may now only be legonardo keep calling me LD, (unless you think of something better for the next year or so)default_laugh_new.gif

hope to see gothia castle soon (or at least the gate)

yeah I did, I saw a thread about it somewhere and thought i might try it out, I'm glad I didn't change it much though, you can only change it once every year, starting from when you change it. although i may now only be legonardo keep calling me LD, (unless you think of something better for the next year or so)default_laugh_new.gif

hope to see gothia castle soon (or at least the gate)

Ah, but as I see it our Lord of Avalonia, Derfal Cardarn/Cadarnasoarus Rex/Cadarnold Schwarzenegger, has swapped his name twice in the past 6 months. The Lord of Nocturnus did so as well. Being as I don't want to try to change my username, I can't exactly figure out how or why.

Ah, but as I see it our Lord of Avalonia, Derfal Cardarn/Cadarnasoarus Rex/Cadarnold Schwarzenegger, has swapped his name twice in the past 6 months. The Lord of Nocturnus did so as well. Being as I don't want to try to change my username, I can't exactly figure out how or why.

they are fellows default_blink.gif

EDIT: I have pasts DG with number of MOCs by 1 and now hold the most MOCs in Historica

(i have 4 MOCs that have been posted in this thread only and don't have there own thread therefore aren't in the index but they are here!)

Edited by Legonardo

they are fellows default_blink.gif

EDIT: I have pasts DG with number of MOCs by 1 and now hold the most MOCs in Historica

(i have 4 MOCs that have been posted in this thread only and don't have there own thread therefore aren't in the index but they are here!)

Confused... underlined for emphasis, or linky? :tongue:

Congrats, but I can see this turning into quite a race soon...

Posted my entry for the design the 5th guild challenge

You can see more photos at this link

Head over and let me know what you think

looking good!

heres a teaser, more should be up in the weekend

7892371522_b63852c178.jpg

Looks great L (known as LD :wink: ) You are really improving your skills with every build! The ground level to the right looks promising!

Here is a WIP of my project. Hope to add a section of the wall to the left and some landscaping in the front! A dear Kaliphlin member is going to visit as well! Still a lot to do!

7893158040_13b1f45a4a.jpg

Just got the Kingdoms Joust and Helms deep!! :wub:

Edited by de Gothia

looking good!

heres a teaser, more should be up in the weekend

Looking good :thumbup:

Looks great L (known as LD :wink: ) You are really improving your skills with every build! The ground level to the right looks promising!

Here is a WIP of my project. Hope to add a section of the wall to the left and some landscaping in the front! A dear Kaliphlin member is going to visit as well! Still a lot to do!

Just got the Kingdoms Joust and Helms deep!! :wub:

Looks like it's shaping up into quite a gatehouse :thumbup: Congrats on getting the Kingdoms Joust and Helms Deep too. Are you going to keep them together or part them out?

Apparently it is WIP day here in Avalonia.

Albion build... still working on the tower. I have a few thoughts- we'll see how it comes out!

7893922768_448c0fd231_z.jpg

Apparently it is WIP day here in Avalonia.

Albion build... still working on the tower. I have a few thoughts- we'll see how it comes out!

Wow :wub:

some great looking Works in progress Soccerkid, De Gothia and Z.

Z I've loved that Technic brick technique since I saw it by tiberium blue t'met monasterywhich is one of my favorite MOC.

deGothia, Can't wait to see how you finish those towers. I really like the way the top is shaping up.

Soccerkid. some good stuff going on with yours too.

Can't wait to see them all presented

Z I've loved that Technic brick technique since I saw it by tiberium blue t'met monasterywhich is one of my favorite MOC.

That's where I got it all right. I have used it a few times but it is always obscured by something else, so this time I am letting it loose with more exposure.

Wow Z! That is just great! The tower technique is great! Looks so real!

LD: Have to say it again, you have became such a great mocer! The moc is very nice! Perhaps some more detail/window on the big brown part on top of the house?

topic is up, not the weekend yet but I'm sure you don't mind

DG thanks, glad you like it, as for the brown bit, it actually looks really good in person, an deven if i didn't like it, I have no more windows default_laugh_new.gif

Lots of great builds popping up here! I'm still working on my 5th guild. I'm hoping to avoid a bricklink order, but we shall see...

I just ordered 2 helms deeps and an uruk-hai army, so expect larger stone structures from me default_laugh2.gif