Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

My character is rich and greedy. I think we should start thinking about closing our gate's to anymore imigrants. The other guilds need more people. I can always sell an acre or two if need be. It won't be cheap, though.

Your area of land is rather large! Actually, being a wizard, I would have thought you would like to own our own island in the mystic isles. It can be as big as you want then, as no one really knows what lies deep inside that place. I do agree about closing the entry to Avalonia soon, it's something we have been discussing, as we have got more members than the other guilds.

I will be making updates tonight and will answer everyone questions. I havnt forgot about you new members either, so do not fear, you shall be welcomed and allotted land.

Our capital plans are ready to post, so I hope everyone gets building on them as our capital will be our prize possession and a example of why we are Mighty Avalonia!

Your area of land is rather large! Actually, being a wizard, I would have thought you would like to own our own island in the mystic isles. It can be as big as you want then, as no one really knows what lies deep inside that place. I do agree about closing the entry to Avalonia soon, it's something we have been discussing, as we have got more members than the other guilds.

I will be making updates tonight and will answer everyone questions. I havnt forgot about you new members either, so do not fear, you shall be welcomed and allotted land.

Our capital plans are ready to post, so I hope everyone gets building on them as our capital will be our prize possession and a example of why we are Mighty Avalonia!

I'll take an Island, too! Good idea. I need to make wizard tower on an island. Or maybe I'll just take an island. I'll get back to you on that my lord.

Antyria is the land where the A.T.C. will establish the main office of administration, and the rest of the fertile land will be occupied with production buildings like grain farms and lumber mills. We will also try to create a harbour to use the river as a trade route as well. With all the wood present in this area that shouldn't be a problem.

At least, if the Avalonia Trading Company gets permission to build on this land, that is. :wink:

The reason to pick this land is because there is already an A.T.C. watchtower here.

Antyria is already claimed Captain Beerbeard. :tongue:

Just a bit smaller then the area you've claimed though.

Hereby I pledge allegiance to Avalonia.

I hope, this is still possible. My troops are eager to fight on your side as they took two long weeks until they considered themself as worthy. Therefor they are challenging their documentalist to present them in the finest way. Which is the reason, why I have to excuse myself for not having pictures of my loyal friends and myself online.. I hope they are satisfied with the poor documentalist in the near future.

In order to errect my watchtower, I'd like to claim this island if it is still available:

1.jpg

If not, I'm sure that I'll find another solution. My ships carrying the building materials are already on the way, trading them took too long to not have them already on their way ;)

Yours sincerely,

Sir Moriartus

Antyria is already claimed Captain Beerbeard. :tongue:

Just a bit smaller then the area you've claimed though.

That mountain better be a part of my hood. I do own a dwarven tribe twenty strong and short, remember?

Is there a specific name for the East Part of Avalonia? Or are the parts claimed, named by the owners?

I'm going to open up a brewery. Avalonia needs a legendary ale.

Is there a specific name for the East Part of Avalonia? Or are the parts claimed, named by the owners?

There is a lot of unclaimed land. That's why I took a big piece.

@Captain Blackmoor the A.T.C is welcome. It will be discussed in detail at a later date.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

I'm going to open up a brewery. Avalonia needs a legendary ale.

Avale! Geddit?

I'm building my High King of the Elves entry, nearly done. Also, I'm planning something for the ranged part of the army... I would also like my Watchtower renamed to the watchtower of Panik

My character is rich and greedy. I think we should start thinking about closing our gate's to anymore imigrants. The other guilds need more people. I can always sell an acre or two if need be. It won't be cheap, though.

But taking lands from other guildsmembers isn´t the way to go, even if you are gready... Remove your claims and claim a bit of land that is free...

I would also like the title of "Head Wizard of Avalonia" my lord.

Pride comes before the fall. Don't think you're the greatest wizard of Avalonia yet.

I have received word that one of the two ships containing building materials for my watchtower has arrived. Now let's hope the second one arrives by Friday. (So I can finally finish my watchtower this weekend :tongue: )

But taking lands from other guildsmembers isn´t the way to go, even if you are gready... Remove your claims and claim a bit of land that is free...

I wasn't aware of your border. It has already been said a above I'm not getting 100% of what I claimed. Is there an updated map posted? I'm also putting you in my tower moc. We are neighbors!

In the western region of Avalonia lies a great Enchanted Forest, known to be the home of the Avalonian Elves. On one of Mattheus travels through the region he once encountered the Elven princess. She is know to be the rebellious daughter of the High King of the Elves. Their encounter was the first step to friendship. They stumbled upon each other near the ruins an old Elven gate, out of use since the Elves decided to move deeper into the forest a long time ago.

6430174571_33fe029e74_z.jpg

With this creation I apply for the High King of the Elves title.

Eurobricks topic

I made it on Sunday, but only now had the time to upload the pictures. Parts for my watchtower have still to be ordered, but I still have hope to have it finished before the deadline. :tongue:

I love the pinetree :thumbup: , i'd never thought about using the palm leafs this way, if i may i will use tht on my next MOC.

I wasn't aware of your border. It has already been said a above I'm not getting 100% of what I claimed. Is there an updated map posted? I'm also putting you in my tower moc. We are neighbors!

In that case I appologize, but it didn´t sound like it when you responded to my post that it was Benoics land. The answer I got was that you were rich and gready but you could sell some acres...

In that case I appologize, but it didn´t sound like it when you responded to my post that it was Benoics land. The answer I got was that you were rich and gready but you could sell some acres...

I was not very clear there. I also apologize. I would not take from a fellow guildsman.

I was not very clear there. I also apologize. I would not take from a fellow guildsman.

Then the whole is cleared out and I´m looking forward to drink some ale on your tower top! :classic:

That mountain better be a part of my hood. I do own a dwarven tribe twenty strong and short, remember?

And the A.T.C. has its own troops, with gunpowder weapons and more advanced techniques. And warehouses stuffed with resources. :wink:

There is a lot of unclaimed land. That's why I took a big piece.

@Captain Blackmoor the A.T.C is welcome. It will be discussed in detail at a later date.

Instead, you are welcome in the land to claim the mountains for the dwarven tribe.

Just leave the woods, rivers and farmlands for the A.T.C. and there will be no conflict. Of course you have permission to make use of the A.T.C. lands to grow crops and to cut logs. We would also like to establish a trade agreement, the A.T.C. will trade farmland products for the dwarven ores which we can transport over the river.

And the A.T.C. has its own troops, with gunpowder weapons and more advanced techniques. And warehouses stuffed with resources. :wink:

Instead, you are welcome in the land to claim the mountains for the dwarven tribe.

Just leave the woods, rivers and farmlands for the A.T.C. and there will be no conflict. Of course you have permission to make use of the A.T.C. lands to grow crops and to cut logs. We would also like to establish a trade agreement, the A.T.C. will trade farmland products for the dwarven ores which we can transport over the river.

I realize you're the governor of the A.T.C., but do you realize that I am the lord of Antyria?(check my title's in the first post)

Captain Beerbeard,

Its nice of you to build a tower on the Border Wall to protect my land for me, saves my men from having to do it.

I look forward to taxing your troops on their travels.

Captain Beerbeard,

Its nice of you to build a tower on the Border Wall to protect my land for me, saves my men from having to do it.

I look forward to taxing your troops on their travels.

As long as we keep the wealth in Avalonia, it is a tax well spent and collected.

Sign-up thread for Albion is located HERE

Derfel will also link this to the first post in this thread soon.

Preview of the capital

6465763077_db2506a8e1_b.jpg

Edited by ZCerberus

Before claim land, could somebody highlight or color in spots on a map that are already taken?

-Duke JohnPaul

Master Mapmakers...

The location of the capital should be more like here

6471476173_c42041cecb_z.jpg

Also, I feel it may be in de Gothia's land maybe we could carve part of it out...

I would like this area, Mesodraconem. (I think River Run watch tower is here.

6471476253_a6cd185e72_z.jpg

Also, I feel it may be in de Gothia's land maybe we could carve part of it out...

My land is not that big :classic: . There is a watchtower north of my territory so I don´t think the capital would take any of my land... :classic:

My land is not that big :classic: . There is a watchtower north of my territory so I don´t think the capital would take any of my land... :classic:

I meant the land between the two rivers there for my own lands, not for the capital... just southwest of where the capital will be moved. I would like that land since River Run watch tower is there (I think) but I have a feeling it is exactly where your lands are.