Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Unfortunately its in the middle of a school week, I'll probably wag though, Exams will be over.

I'm very curious as to what this "wag" is, Susan Jr.

Edited by Penkid11

Yay Berry! I do feel better actually :sweet:

Wagging is a slang word for either ditching school or not turning up in the first place, being absent without reason.

I haven't done it this year or last, I think the hobbit premier deserves it though.

It's a New Zealand term then, because here in the US it can mean something drastically different...

Ahem... anyway, I thought that I'd give a pointless update on my Ch 5 build. I haven't started :tongue: . I do intend to build it though so I would say have no fear, but studies, and parting sets back together to feed the hobby, not to mention actually clean my Lego building area are in the way. I always have to finish the first two but the latter could wait another year or so :laugh:.

Edited by Penkid11

AAG has a few new members...

8106471710_7782e3ea83_z.jpg

Dwarves this time :)

left to right:

Hrogg, Boufar, Nyfar.

These assassins are different, they pick off large groups, so Boufar will go in and quietly kill off some while Nyfar shoots some others. if either of them are noticed Hrogg runs in and clobbers everyone else with his, uhmm... yeah.

~Legonardo

Edited by Legonardo

Have you gone to the dark side LD! I mean the fleshie side?! :wink:

They looks great though! Is it Friends hair on the right?

Have you gone to the dark side LD! I mean the fleshie side?! :wink:

They looks great though! Is it Friends hair on the right?

Well we had a discussion a page ago about switching to flesh, I went ahead and tried some things out, I don't have many flesh heads so I can't make MOCs with heaps of people but they look cool +I REALLY WANT TO USE ELF HAIR, IT'S AWESOME!

So for the moment, yes.

yep that is friends hair, from the polybag I won in summer of friends avatar thing :sweet:

Those dwarves look good on friends hair.

I always have seemed the fleshies as some kind of high elves I see it fu ny how shorted they are. :D

Its kind of funny, I couldn't tell those were dwarves with all the foliage. Definitely misleading for the enemy, I'm sure.

EDIT: With all due respect, where the heck is our leader? I swear, I haven't seen him on here for nearly a month! I'm also wondering why he hasn't submitted his GWLS MOC as a freebuild yet. I'm wanting better pictures!

Edited by Penkid11

EDIT: With all due respect, where the heck is our leader? I swear, I haven't seen him on here for nearly a month! I'm also wondering why he hasn't submitted his GWLS MOC as a freebuild yet. I'm wanting better pictures!

It can be very hard to maintain a constant presence on these boards for more than a year. The guild leaders have school, work, travel... they cannot be on here constantly. It is very easy to be very attentive for a couple of months, but everyone has a life outside of Historica that takes precedence. Despite this, the guild leaders have still been holding and judging contests, and providing prizes at their own expense.

There are always lulls in the forums, but you need to have a little patience.

Nice to see you back Niku!

Zach New Zealand gets Hobbit sets late next month, a nice change from 3 months late :sweet:

Thanks Legonardo, but really I have not gone at least not for more than a couple of weeks, exams and projects :pir-grin: , and also my internet was wrong, and only with the phone I could read all of you, posting was complicated, the good thing some mocs have been built on the last few days.

Greetings. :classic:

Nice to see you back Niku!

Zach New Zealand gets Hobbit sets late next month, a nice change from 3 months late :sweet:

Yeah! That's awesome! Although, I'm up to my head in sets I want to get already. I could really go for a bit of raining money right about now! I suppose we get them early due to the premiere.

I wonder what our leader could be so buisy doing? Even when I'm 'buisy,' I still have at least an hour or so of free internet time. He must be doing something incredibly time consuming.

Oh my. You've been busy. I will get your titles up soon.

Your leader has been very busy! He had real life duties during the Olympics in London and then the build for the show you referenced and now he is doing Iron Builder!

Luckily he left someone with the power to represent Avalonia and update the first post while he was out.

I haven't been so active here. As a example, I didn't said what land I wanted in Avalonia, when I should. My only posts has been my mocs. But I will try to do better! So I say hello, here I am, ready to do MOCs! And comment yours!

Legonardo: nice! They look good! I like both flesh and yellow, but I think it is good to use both. Niku: nice mocs!

Must hurry with a moc so I can do challange 5 soon:)

And I am sorry for my english!

Edited by Styrbjorn

Luckily he left someone with the power to represent Avalonia and update the first post while he was out.

Oh, you mean the one who still hasn't put my Sigfig from page 101 on the first post? He's that regulating Susan guy, right? :tongue:

Edited by Penkid11

Oh, you mean the one who still hasn't put my Sigfig from page 101 on the first post? He's that regulating Susan guy, right? :tongue:

first of all I don't regulate and you forgot the jr. :tongue:

If you happen to be talking about susan susan then you would probably be correct, he is doing a great job taking care of the guild while our leader is absent I think.

Oh and penkid11, You left me the challenge with finding you a nick name,I decided you shall be susan jr. jr.

I don't know what you are talking about!

Me too. I'm back. Feel better?

Good to see you back! Looking forward to seeing a new MOC from you soon!

I don't know what you are talking about!

That's lots more brownie points for you Susan Zr!

first of all I don't regulate and you forgot the jr. :tongue:

If you happen to be talking about susan susan then you would probably be correct, he is doing a great job taking care of the guild while our leader is absent I think.

Oh and penkid11, You left me the challenge with finding you a nick name,I decided you shall be susan jr. jr.

Yes I was speaking to Susan Zr. (Heh... Punnie Funny). About the double Jr.... I find it a waste if breath, so to meet halfway, from now on I shall be MINI SUSAN!!! *Maniacal laughter* And yes, whenever you quote me, you can change my name too. :tongue:

ok then Mini.

"Cheif Architect of Avalonia"

does anyone have this title? Z? DG?...

I am out of ideas for builds, or maybe I have too many, either way I can't manage to get farther then playing around with figs. anyone want to make a suggestion on a build I should do? something different from what I have already done and not something large. I like challenges :classic:

ok then Mini.

I am out of ideas for builds, or maybe I have too many, either way I can't manage to get farther then playing around with figs. anyone want to make a suggestion on a build I should do? something different from what I have already done and not something large. I like challenges :classic:

Your sigfig, fighting a large spider, or a small dragon.

Not yet. DC will figure out sometime after CH 6