Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I'm sorry for my inactivity lately,i've been busy with other things.I photoed my moc already and i just need to upload the pics and write the story,so maybe i will do it tomoroll evening or saturday some time . :)

Hello there guys, can i join Mitgardia guild? (btw i was playing daoc and i was a hibernian Lurikeen xd, mitgardia reminds me of Midgard race in daoc)

if i can join what else i must do as a start?? create a sig fig or something?

Hello there guys, can i join Mitgardia guild? (btw i was playing daoc and i was a hibernian Lurikeen xd, mitgardia reminds me of Midgard race in daoc)

if i can join what else i must do as a start?? create a sig fig or something?

You can defintely join and yes you need a sig fig, after that feel free to build some MOCs, there is a project going right now to build sections of Valholl (the capitol of Mitgardia) check it out here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72986 :classic:

That should be fine....Captain Beerbeard in Avalonia has a mage as his sigfig

With just 2 serious candidates I extended the deadline of the prime minster election to the end of the year.

Come on guys were are all those candidates? Hiding for Elemental monsters?

@Gunman, most welcome! Show some Mitgardian colors in your mocs. And mages are always good to have when fighting elementals.

With just 2 serious candidates I extended the deadline of the prime minster election to the end of the year.

Come on guys were are all those candidates? Hiding for Elemental monsters?

@Gunman, most welcome! Show some Mitgardian colors in your mocs. And mages are always good to have when fighting elementals.

Sorry about that I forgot when the deadline was :blush: Will have a candidate up within a week :wink:

Nice new tag :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

totally forgot about that deadline too, real life is pretty occupying this time a year, anyone wanna correct term papers for me?

totally forgot about that deadline too, real life is pretty occupying this time a year, anyone wanna correct term papers for me?

No thanks I just finished writing them :laugh: How's your Varlyrio build coming along?

actually I'm waiting for some 300 more 2*1 plates to arrive, it's taking the pab people quite a while this shortly before christmas

as for the term papers, hey it's english grade 12, doesn't that sound like fun?

actually I'm waiting for some 300 more 2*1 plates to arrive, it's taking the pab people quite a while this shortly before christmas

as for the term papers, hey it's english grade 12, doesn't that sound like fun?

Depends on what they were writing about :sadnew:

Glad to hear you'll be able to continue on your build :thumbup:

I threw a fig together for the Prime Minister election, now I have to take a pic of him, have some of his campaign planned too :classic:

thnx Ecclesiastes, i will do a snowy/mud style moc for sure :) but atm i am a bit broke.. i gonna order from bricklink and our lugbulk in about 2-3 months... so for the time being i gonna browse the forums.. xd

Hey man

I saw the MOC in your signature a while ago on CC :classic: Glad to have you in Mitgardia :wink:

Hey man

I saw the MOC in your signature a while ago on CC :classic: Glad to have you in Mitgardia :wink:

thnx dude :) glad i joined you guys. i like your architecture *soz for my spelling

Sir Gunman the Lurikeen and his fellow followers are joining the forces of Mitgardia

8267452903_ab7d80aae4_c.jpg

IMG_2494 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8267442215_5d4bb9fdf2_c.jpg

IMG_1828 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8267448693_2e5f7c59ca_c.jpg

IMG_1839 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8267459863_112e8d64ec_c.jpg

IMG_2532 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8268541918_206cdbb679_c.jpg

IMG_2530 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8268535880_f0e7432faf_c.jpg

IMG_2528 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8267431229_33751e2509_c.jpg

IMG_2543 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

8267437861_b017a5eb7a_c.jpg

IMG_2540 by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

*i may edit the description in the future

Sir Gunman the Lurikeen and his fellow followers are joining the forces of Mitgardia

Welcome. And can I just say, those are some of the best sigfig photos I've seen in a long time -- exceptionally clear, well-lit, unobtrusive background, etc. Wow. What camera are you using?

Welcome. And can I just say, those are some of the best sigfig photos I've seen in a long time -- exceptionally clear, well-lit, unobtrusive background, etc. Wow. What camera are you using?

thank you a lot dude

those ones were taken using a canon 550D with a sigma 17-50 f/2.8

*tommorow i will receive my 5d mark3!! yuhuuuu

Edited by Gunman

Nice! I might also participate on this election if I can find some time :classic:

Congrats soccerkid! Enjoy your price... Can't wait to raise my brick collection and start mocing again