Rate this set  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Has anyone else had a problem with the seat in the cockpit popping out of place, due to the stand pushing into the bottom of the cockpit? I have to be careful when I move the model to make sure the seat doesn't come out, because it can be quite hard to put it back in position.

Has anyone else had a problem with the seat in the cockpit popping out of place, due to the stand pushing into the bottom of the cockpit? I have to be careful when I move the model to make sure the seat doesn't come out, because it can be quite hard to put it back in position.

Yes, it happened to me a couple of times. Had to yank the canopy off the front to get the seat put back properly. Not a huge deal, but mildly irritating though...

Well, I came up with a little solution. I stuck a 1x2 brick on the back of the stand, so that that it stops the stand going all the way in. This means that the front of the ship is still supported, but the stand can't reach the chair on the inside of the model.

This is sort of off topic, but can you ask the guy who posted that he got it for

This is sort of off topic, but can you ask the guy who posted that he got it for

Zane - it was an Ebay auction. I sent you a PM with the details.

I'm guessing "no", but does the cockpit accomodate a Technic fig?

Have to agree on the underside... it looks WAY unfinished as to how it's really supposed to look under there.

tiex1003.jpg

Oooooooh, THAT'S where my bin got those parts... Before I "got into" buying Lego, the Goodwill store near me had that Interceptor... box was slightly damaged, but it was complete. And a mere $15. X-D

I miss that Goodwill store... wish I never moved out into the middle of nowhere.

>__<

I think it should come with a darth vader right-scaled fig. *vader*