WhiteFang

Eurobricks LEGO Batman Contest

Time's up!

Voting will commences in less than 5 minutes time.

Good luck to all of the participants.

To further add on to this contest and any other contests that I run, I will follow the deadline that I had set as closely as possible. Any other unforeseen circumstances, is likely to be told in advance by me if there are any changes. Other than that, all participants are to assume my deadline is absolute. There is a reason why I specify the timing so accurately and even specifying the timezone to follow...

The next point is as followed,

Oky's Category 2 entry came in at 12.08pm (GMT+8).

My announcement was at 12.04pm (GMT+8) and I indicated that all of the voting topics will be up in less than 5 minutes. Taking into consideration to maximum time span, the maximum deadline was at 12.09pm (GMT+8). Any other entries that came in before or at 12.09pm (GMT+8) will not be considered for voting eligibility in this contest.

Penalty explanation will be given shortly for Oky and AlexScammer...

It is to be fair to others who abide the deadline.

I had accepted both Oky and Alexscammer's entries, but due to their obvious late submissions and to be fair to the rest, I have impose a penalty onto their entries.

gallery_2351_109_28158.jpg 20) Joker's Funhouse (Build by Oky) - 6 votes penalty (late submission)

gallery_2351_109_13750.jpg 21) Two Face's house (Build by Alexscammer) - 6 votes penalty (late submission)

Any parties who is unsatisfactory with my arrangement may approach me directly.

From this point, I will not accept anymore late entries.

the thumbnail to my entry is a picture of someone elses! hope this didn't cost me any votes

Noted and amended. Thank you for letting me know. I also moved your post into the discussion thread.

Whitefang, are we allowed to vote for ourselves? :tongue:

I don't think that was ever allowed in any of the contests :wink:

Whitefang, are we allowed to vote for ourselves? :tongue:

Quoted from the Voting Rules,

How does voting works?

At the end of the entry period, a posting topic will appear listing the eligible entries. Members who joined prior to the start of the contest will then be able to post how they wish to use their 3 points to vote for the entries they like best. A single entry may receive all 3 points, or the points may be divided between 2 or 3 entries, however the voter wishes, with the exception of voting your own entry. In the event of a tie, the Eurobricks member, The Penguin will vote to decide the winner(s) and his decision is final.