Ecclesiastes

Modular Bank

indexed.gif B-OM-8C

Last week I used LDD for the first time and a decided to build a bank.

This is the result:

The Lego-city bank, with in the front an atm.

bank1.png

bank2.png

Upper level, with toilet and offices.

bank3.png

bank4.png

First Floor, with information-desks and atm's.

bank5.png

And the vault in the basement.

bank6.png

(It was fun to do, but I prefer real building, then I have more colours and bricks. And most important its cheaper, if I would bought it right from ldd it would cost me 485,- euro's.)

Very nicely done!

I started building a modular bank in LDD but found it too frustrating to use, so I gave up after the first floor. Mine was very similar in design to yours at the start.

I really like your design.

Locutis

I really like this, it looks like it fits with the other modulars designwise. I think the ornamentation done on the front of the building is good, it has just enough variation with the different tile and ladder pieces without being busy. I think the front stairs with the columns is a great touch, it looks like a federal buidling/courthouse/bank.

Edited by fyrmedhatt

Nice bank 'Ecclesiastes'. :thumbup:

You managed to add a lot of interesting details, like the ATM's and the vault.

It feels very dark, but that is probably the fault of LDD.

Excellent MOC - it would be nice to see this in real bricks!

LOve the colour scheme and intricate details, inside and out, especially the SNOT bank sign.

Great work! :thumbup:

That's a nice and detailed modular bank you've got there - I wish you'd build it for real. I've got a bank of my own that's just waiting for me to take some proper pics of it - but I'll need some proper sunlight for that. There are a lot of similarities - like the central staircase, the ATM (although mine is enclosed) and the counters - but you've also done what I regret not doing: Utilizing that space beneath the ground floor for making a vault. It's an excellent (and logical) feature. I can't believe I didn't do that.

Awesome work, pity you cant get a bricklist from that to build it for real using bricklink, that would look amazing amongst the other modulars