Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Vader's Bounty Hunters (micro)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is a more elaborate display of my new micro-scale figs. This is also my 2nd attempt and my 2nd entry for ACPin's 2nd Community Build (lots of 2nd's)!

hunters1.jpg

"No disintegrations!" This is also my 2nd build (more 2nd's here) using custom stickers.

hunters2.jpg

I didn't know if it was possible to build figs that were literally half the size of minifigs, but apparantly so!

hunters3.jpg

You can check out the entire gallery, including an updated Bespin Duel on my Mocpages page:

My link

Wow, MOODSWIM, you just keep churning out amazing MOCs lately! These look great; almost like toy robot versions of the characters! :laugh:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Wow, MOODSWIM, you just keep churning out amazing MOCs lately! These look great; almost like toy robot versions of the characters! :laugh:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

JUST lately? I thought I ALWAYS churned out great MOCs! :laugh: I'm totally kidding! Everytime I start a new theme/scale, I get a ton of ideas and have to share them. Hopefully this idea is as cool as my Moodland figs. :classic: Thanks for the blog! :sweet:

Great micro figs. I really love Boba. I think it would be awesome if you made a Yoda in this size and the he would be the right size.

Great job :thumbup:

Great micro figs. I really love Boba. I think it would be awesome if you made a Yoda in this size and the he would be the right size.

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks! I've actually thought about doing a Yoda scene, but to make him in scale with figs this size, he'd have to be HALF the size, which would be a quarter size of a minifig! :wacko: I'll still probably attempt it, though. :laugh:

Thanks! I've actually thought about doing a Yoda scene, but to make him in scale with figs this size, he'd have to be HALF the size, which would be a quarter size of a minifig! :wacko: I'll still probably attempt it, though. :laugh:

That would be awesome, but what I meant was to make Yoda this size to fit in with regular figs, and see how they look together.

JUST lately? I thought I ALWAYS churned out great MOCs! :laugh: I'm totally kidding! Everytime I start a new theme/scale, I get a ton of ideas and have to share them. Hopefully this idea is as cool as my Moodland figs. :classic: Thanks for the blog! :sweet:

Of course! :grin: I just mean that you've been especially productive lately, and these new micro scale scenes are extraordinary! Or perhaps I've only recently noticed how many MOCs you post since I started blogging them. :blush:

I still like your MoodLand figs better because of their accuracy and posability. :wink:

And as 3PO would say, you're perfectly welcome, sir. :grin:

Of course! :grin: I just mean that you've been especially productive lately, and these new micro scale scenes are extraordinary! Or perhaps I've only recently noticed how many MOCs you post since I started blogging them. :blush:

I still like your MoodLand figs better because of their accuracy and posability. :wink:

And as 3PO would say, you're perfectly welcome, sir. :grin:

Cool! Thanks again! :sweet:

They're so cute! :tongue:

I personally like IG-88 the most, Boba Fett closely second! :sweet:

Thanks! Once I take more pics, I'll post these on Mocpages (tomorrow) so you can see more detailed pics of all the figs. :wink:

These are great. Boba, especially; the sticker helps a lot. :thumbup:

Thanks, Doc! I really wanted Boba's head to be brickbuilt, but these are so tiny, the only option I really had was stickers. :classic:

Hello!

They're really amazing, your figures! :classic: Although very small you instantly recognise the characters. Bossk really looks cute. A bit too cute for me. :wink: He is together with IG-88 the tallest of the group and could be one plate taller. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

'Mood' you are a genius at large scale and now micro-scale figures.....Boba and Dengar are the best ! :grin:

Keep them coming, 'Mood' ! :grin:

Great job on those bounty hunters M<0><0<DSWIM :thumbup:, I love IG-88, was the old grey cap intentional because it looks good. I really like this scale.

You can remove the 2x1 tile in the middle and the feet-tiles. Instead, you use the feet-tile of Boskk. It has "two things pointing somehow forward", which may be accurate enough to make the feet of Yoda.

Edited by Brickadeer

You can remove the 2x1 tile in the middle and the feet-tiles. Instead, you use the feet-tile of Boskk. It has "two things pointing somehow forward", which may be accurate enough to make the feet of Yoda.

Thanks! I'll have to try that. :classic:

Yes! This is so great (well, small actually :laugh: )!

I think Bossk is my favorite, followed closely by Boba Fett and IG-88. Maybe you can try to make R2-D2, he would be really small which might be hard to design, but I think this little astromech droid would be very cute.

Yes! This is so great (well, small actually :laugh: )!

I think Bossk is my favorite, followed closely by Boba Fett and IG-88. Maybe you can try to make R2-D2, he would be really small which might be hard to design, but I think this little astromech droid would be very cute.

Thanks! I think I actually will try R2 (and Yoda) at this scale very soon. :classic: