Kaitan

LDD MOC - Imperial Troops have entered the base!

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Another entry for the community build. I got a bit stuck with my other entry, so I decided to work on something else for a while to give me a break :classic:

So I present MoodLand scale Imperial Snowtroopers and their E-Web repeating blaster cannon. I know the e-web's legs aren't as detailed as they should be, but I just couldn't come up with anything better in LDD.

6215040991_fac6930781_b.jpg

6215040869_09f5f43527_b.jpg

6215040781_8eb52d3eb0_b.jpg

6215556886_8693f927f9_b.jpg

Thanks again to Moodswim for his figure designs! I'm really enjoying working in this scale!

Kaitan

Dude, YES! These are soooo cool! I honestly couldn't do better myself. Love the body details and the cannon. My only (minor) suggestion would be to try 2x3 plates on the sides of the heads with 2 cheese slopes at the bottom to give the sides of the hood that "hood" look. :grin:

They are looking awsome, you really taken Mood's scale and worked well with it. Only thing I can poke at is the helmet as well, needs to be a bit longer. IMO it looks more like a scout trooper helmet but still looks great. :thumbup:

Fantastic job on the E-web especialy Kaitan, the snowtroopers are brilliant.

Something of a hoth fan?? :wink:

I really like it, its sometimes hard to capture models like this in LDD but you've done it and it looks great! :thumbup: