As you know the Cuusoo Lego project has started so I participates ! The Cuusoo project promote a creation of Afol in order to be commercialized at 10,000 units. Then the builder receives 1% of the incomes. And that is you who choose the creation.

So I have chosen a little moc with little amount of part but lot of fun. In deed, 10 thousands parts replica of the queen victoria is not the idea of what lego want to product. I think this moc is in the continuity of lego technic product.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/704

CopterByNico71.jpg

The vote requires registration.

So if you want to play with this sweet helicopter (functionnal of course !), support me, technic are not really reprensented in this contest :)

The building Instructions are available :

teaser.jpg

http://www.nico71.fr/morgan-three-wheeler/

I have made a picturing building notice with the bill of material at the end (frame, better than pictures). You can browsing my website to watch them or download the high definition PDF. To finish, Nathan is currently indexing my moc on Rebrickable in order to make easier the matching.

:)

Thansk nathan !

I have sent you an email to correct my mystakes abouts part number :) I have already fixed on my website.

And I present you the new video for the helicopter :

If there are french people on the forum, please have a look to this topic on setechnic in order to buy an helicopter for 35€ :

http://www.setechnic.com/Forum/topic5212.html

10 first helicopter will be for french people (already 6 pre-order), then I will order an other pack of 10 for Europe. So stay tuned if you are interested in :)

And the helicopter is ready to be sold for france !

I have finished the instruction. I have ordered all the part according my supplier. A menber of Setechnic Forum who works in printing industry has printed for me building instruction.

P1070356.JPG

I have had 8 pre-order so I will be abble to sell 2 more helicopters For France.

So I can open the pre-order for Europe.

If you are interested in getting an helicopter, please answer to this post.

helicoptere.png

CopterByNico71.jpg

The model has a rotating and swiveling main rotor controled by the joystick in the cockpit, and rotating tail rotor and gaz turbine.

The price is fixed to 35€ + average 6€ for shipping (depends on your country).

The kit includes the 308 used or new parts with good condition, the Motor is not included, the helicopter is manually operated. The box also includes the 7-page building instructions.

If you want to have a functionnal helicopter, support or encourage me, please answer in this post with the quantity needed and your country. Of course, a pre-order will engage yourself because I have to order then the kit for 10 helicopter so I prefer that the pre-order are firm order. You can of course disangage you as you want before the order is not launched. (when I have 10 pre order).

:)

If you ever offer your helicopter to North Americans, I'd be interested in buying one. :classic:

Hello David, at the moment is is not planned but maybe :). In any case, thanks for supporting me.

This put a little smile on my face. It's great and simple - simply great:-) Looking forward for instructions.

Edited by teflon

Haha, that is a brilliant model! puts a smile on my face! :laugh:

Really clever build. I already want to build it... (seems like i got al the parts)

Nice model, looks good, works well :thumbup:

Only one thing to ask, I'm currently also working on a Piaggio Ape, but it looks very different from yours. Now, my questin is, may I use your steering idea, because that'll give me much more space to make the details?

Edited by legolijntje

This is a MOC that makes me giggle.

Very good scale model. I realy like the way you made the cabine. It looks great and give this MOC it's distinguished look.

Simple but great :thumbup:

may I use your steering idea, because that'll give me much more space to make the details?

Of course you can.

Many thanks for the comments :)

The building instructions are available for the Piaggio as a photo sequence.

Again all is on my website, you can watch the Low definition of download the HD instructions :

http://www.nico71.fr/piaggio-ape/

athumb.jpg

I have made the bill of material with the part picker of rebrickable. It took 1h for 700 parts, that is faster than making the bill with Lpub (3h for the Morgan). Because rebrickable has a better way to search and a better way to sort. For instance, "technic connector" regroup all connectors, not some like BL and the other are dispatched in pin, joiner, beam, etc. All is well classified and sorted.

I have submited for the approval of Nathan so after I can paste the link :) You can watch the bill in the building instructions.

I really like this bike and the chrome is outstanding :sweet:

Your technic models stand out, because of their great look and you manage to add your own style to every one of them!

I know that JunkstyleGio will want to add this to his collection! :classic: Your model is very close to the real thing:

DSCF0567.JPGHonda%20CG%20125%2095.jpg

Rather that David :

HondaCG125-1976.jpg

or :

22109_0_1_2_cg%20125_Manjula.jpg

Too bad, It is impossible to make the chromed fron mudguard in lego. Also, I have ordered some other parts to build more motorbike, sounds like a V-twin.. :)

Very nice motorcycle! You've done a nice job capturing the lines of the original. The chrome parts are a nice touch. :thumbup:

This brings back memories of the 8 years I spend in the Philippines. There were a lot of motorcycles similar to this over there, and they would put a whole family on one motorcycle. I miss it.