Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

If there's something strange, in your neighborhood...

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody!

I guess everyone has an idea what to find in this topic when having read the title of this thread. :wink:

So, I'll cut the story short. It's the famous Ghostbusters Ecto-1 emergency vehicle. It's in the scale of LEGO's Tiny Turbo line of the Racers theme. It was not that easy in the small scale, but I hope it turned out alright. :classic: It features essential details like the little fins at the rear of the car and all the greebly equipment on the roof. Particularly tricky were the partially concealed rear wheels (see reference image), which resulted in a small studs-down section in the middle of the car. :classic:

ecto-1-1.jpg

ecto-1-3.jpg

ecto-1-5.jpg

ecto-1-7.jpg

Have a good start into the new week!

~ Christopher

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I agrees. You are truly the expert in this kind of built and the overall creation is very accurate. :thumbup:

Yeah, very nice and accurate ! awesome !

I can't wait to see the firehouse and the marshmallow guy ! :grin:

You gotta LDD this if you get the time, because I'd love to make my own. That thing is almost perfect at that scale.

EDIT: I got impatient and tried it myself in LDD. No idea how accurate it is in terms of how you actually built it, though. That upsidesey downsey rear fender took more brain power than I'm used to [i'm strictly up-and-down, man]. I was going to post a picture of it, but this thing isn't letting me.

Edited by IAmWillGibson

Thanks Chris! This is an awesomely detailed and complicated MOC for a 4-wide car, and it captures the look of the movie car perfectly! :wub:

AWESOME creation from you again 'Legostein', every detail perfect.......looking at it my mind drifts off hearing Ray Parker Jr.'s song ! :laugh:

Slime On ! :laugh:

Hello!

Thank you for all your encouraging comments! :sweet: I am glad it's recognizable and you like it.

See you around,

~ Christopher