Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

Tesni handed the Fang Dagger to De'kra for 20 gold, making her gold total 35 and her inventory less the Fang Dagger.

"I hope this blade serves you well in battle, may it bring success and glory."

The shade thanked the barbarian, and felt the strength of the blade. Though it was an organic weapon, the Fang Dagger was stronger and much sharper. It was also lightweight, barely noticeable in De'kra's grip. Glad to have a new edge in battle, the shade headed towards the hall.

Having acquired money through shady transactions in a dark corner of the hall, Sylph returned. He payed Anwyl to upgrade his (WP 4) rod to WP 6 (110 gold) leaving Sylph with 40 gold.

Althior got back to the Marketplace and went and bought a Potion, Tonic, and Shovel.

155-5-15-10= 125 Gold

"Hello Mr. Gnome. Can I have a Bedroll, and a Pickax?" (90-30=60)

"I would like a Lightning Bomb please Portia? Thanks." (60-10=50)

Stepping into the marketplace once more after reading up on the land's enemies, Hybros thought it would be a good idea to equip himself in the best way possible before heading on another quest (if he got into one).

"Hello again, Anwyl. I'd like to buy a Mockthril Shuriken, please, hehe".

The dwarf retrieved the throwing weapon from his store, and exchanged it for 40 gold.

Before he left, he stopped at Portia's Potions for a Smoke Bomb, leaving five gold on the counter.

Hybros returned to the Hall, with the shuriken and smoke bomb, and 85 gold left in his pocket.

My Fang Dagger of WP 4 is now discounted to 25 Gold, a savings of 15 Gold off a WP 4 Mockthril Weapon or Upgrade, and I'm also open to trades including other items.

I will offer Ranger Docken 15 gold, a potion and a bedroll.

Your Gold is currently 0.

Plus I already have a Bedroll.

But I can sell my current weapon for 15 gold. However I understand, 2 bedrolls aren't exactly useful.

Oh, right. :blush:

Tell you what, I'll take the 15 Gold and Potion, as long as you promise to pay me back 10 Gold later as soon as you get it.

Sure, that sounds very fair, you are very kind.

Sells Golden Staff for 15 gold

Gives Master Docken the 15 gold and a potion and promises to pay him back as soon as possible.

OCC: I assume that you are fine with me changing my stats?

Edited by legobodgers

Jess walked into the market, and sought out Portia's.

"Hello Portia, I'd like two fire bombs, please."

Jess handed over 10 gold, leaving her with 30.

"Thank you Portia!"

In preparation for the quest, Tomas buys one Remedy for 10 gold and one Potion for 5 gold. He now has 20 gold.

In preparation for the quest, Tomas buys one Remedy for 10 gold and one Potion for 5 gold. He now has 20 gold.

You just had to go buy something before you left so that I'd have to edit my post, huh? :tongue:

Xander calmly but quickly locates the shed selling bedrolls and buys one for himself, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. With a cost of 5 gold, Xander is left with 5 gold to his name.

Hurriedly, Thormanil runs through the market, dropping 5 coins on Gnomeo's counter, and grabbing a bedroll off the stall, all in one fluid motion. Poor Gnomeo didn't even have time to react or thank him for the business. With his new bedroll in tote, Thormanil goes to catch up with Isaac

Inventory Change: -5 gold (5 gold remaining) + Bedroll

OOC: Would you have it any other way, doc? :tongue:

Edited by swils

"One more thing, mister dwarf", Hybros said to the blacksmith. "I'd like to have this shuriken upgraded to Level 5 power before I go on my quest".

Hybros hands over the 50 gold and Anwyl returns a few moments later with the Mockthril Shuriken, sharpened to increase the power.

Hybros now leaves with 35 gold in his pouch.

Slightly frustrated with being unable to find some new attire Namyrra went to the marketplace to do some "retail therapy".

First stopping by Gnomeo to pick up a Bedroll for 5 gold, leaving her with 70 gold.

After that she went to Anwyl and had him upgrade her Lullaby wand for 50 gold, leaving her with 20 gold.

Feeling much better, and with a much lighter purse, she decided to return to Heroica Hall to see if there were any news about the ongoing quests.

Skrall walked through the market place looking to see if any new wares had been advertised. He had heard that he had been selected for finding the thief Donny Dozenhands and had thought he might have a chance of spotting the pickpocket in the crowded square. Weighing his meager purse in his hand, the ogre approached a stall presenting potion and alchemical wears.

"I'll take one of those Ice Bombs," Skrall requested of the stall worker. He emptied his purse of the 10 Gold, the price of the ingenious piece of weaponry, and stowed the bomb in his satchel. Thanking the vendor, Skrall set off for Heroica Hall eager to find out who the other members of his party were.

Earlier that day, before he stepped aboard his ship, Boomingham decided to spend the money he had made from the Shaduex. He handed over his sword to the blacksmith. He has 240 gold to begin with, and asked that his sword be upgraded to a level 7, which cost 220 gold (40+50+60+70), leaving him with 20 gold. He then stepped onto his ship.

In a rush to join her fellow team-mates, Nyx swings by the market place to make some (very) last minute preparations. Starting with 169 gold, she swings by Portia's and picks up two Tonics for 30 gold total, leaving her with 139 gold. After that she smiles sweetly at Anwyl as she asks him to upgrade her Dawnstar II to WP 6, costing (50 + 60) 110 gold and leaving her with 29 gold.

She sweeps her cape around her as she makes haste to the docks and the adventure before her.

After his trip to the Library, Arasmyth swung by Heroica Marketplace before returning to the hall. He headed over to Portia's Potion Shack and picked up a Smoke Bomb and a Potion. He dropped ten gold on the counter.

"Thank you much for your services, madam." He said, then removed his hat and bowed deeply. He may be somewhat full of himself, but he did try to be courteous.

William stalked over to Gnomeo's and picked up a bedroll for 5 Gold leaving him with 5 Gold. He didn't speak at all, unlike Gnomeo who chattered on about fishing. He left in haste back to the Hall.