Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Nice title drop, you two. :tongue: Though I thought Ella was the daughter of Emperor Septrine, one of the two still-reigning Emperors? Unless something's happened that we haven't heard about back in Eubric... :look:

Yeah, I couldn't resist namedropping the quest title. I knew Phil took over but couldn't remember if Septrine was still Emperor too :blush:

Quest#52 peeps, great roleplaying already in the Hall. I will go with Guts as Party Leader. Like I said, I didn't want to burden anyone with the role myself. Having it done this way, in character, is nicely organic. It bodes well for teh rest of the Quest, I can't wait to get started! Which will be in about 5 hours or so from this post, so keep an eye out.

Congrats for going on that quest. ;)

OOC: Can I report to quest 42 now flare?

I suggest you wait for Flare / Eugene to introduce you to the party.

Edited by PsyKater

Congratulations :tongue: Glad you're happy :tongue:

Happy? I'm thrilled! At first I was going for anything with wp over 10. Now I have the dual flaming trimmers of destiny!

I'm really happy! :drool::grin:

Happy? I'm thrilled! At first I was going for anything with wp over 10. Now I have the dual flaming trimmers of destiny!

I'm really happy! :drool::grin:

Well I'm happy with the gold and handcannon, its helping me with my evil plot to become superpowerful buahahahahahah :tongue:

This is by far the most fun I've had strategizing since the troop battle in 31, Pie! :thumbup: See, people, THIS is the way to handle effect immunities on enemies--make us stop and think! :wink:

Also, my normal computer is down, probably for the rest of the day, so this will likely be my last post until sometime tomorrow. Good luck, folks!

Thanks. :blush: I just didn't want you to be able to reduce all the enemies to blind and sealed punching bags. :tongue: I also tried to keep the immunities somewhat related to the enemies they're on.

You guys got really lucky that round, though. I either need better dice or better opponents. :laugh:

Okay, so Shaman's Blood Ritual has proven to be problematic and weak. I will have to change it then. Thank you Flipz for your suggestions on the matter, they're really helpful. Now give me some time to think about it...

Hurry, before Haldor dies trying to heal his opponent! :laugh:

Edited by CallMePie

You guys got really lucky that round, though. I either need better dice or better opponents. :laugh:

I'm sure my party would like if we traded dice.

After Cronk has been hit by the undead swordsman Haldor repeats his previous mistake. Things are starting to look really bad for the heroes.

:iamded_lol:

Revive one of us, Scorpiox and then take the free hit. I don't see us winning otherwise. Plus you'll be KO'd. Everyone wins.

Wouldn't need to be a free hit if the hero that gets revived targets the undead. But then again, maybe your plan is better... :laugh:

Wouldn't need to be a free hit if the hero that gets revived targets the undead. But then again, maybe your plan is better... :laugh:

Shh. Let him take the free hit. :sadnew:

Seriously. if it wasn't for Blood Ritual, this would have been a walk in the park. All of us can do double damage against the undead and the swordsman's health wasn't all that high.

Hurry, before Haldor dies trying to heal his opponent! :laugh:

I'm sorry that the brokedness of the Shaman class came out this way, but the battle has been played by the rules. If the party is defeated, the quest will end abruptly, and Etzel can put it up to the Quest Board again (maybe skipping to solving the murder mystery this time), if he so wants. It would be a damn shame not to see the quest finished, after all...

We just have to do it by the book, or else the rules are meaningless. I will fix Shaman as soon as possible, though.

Seriously. if it wasn't for Blood Ritual, this would have been a walk in the park. All of us can do double damage against the undead and the swordsman's health wasn't all that high.

And if Cronk absorbs the hit here, we can finally knock down the stupid zombie and forget that all of this ever happened. :tongue:

I'm sorry that the brokedness of the Shaman class came out this way, but the battle has been played by the rules. If the party is defeated, the quest will end abruptly, and Etzel can put it up to the Quest Board again (maybe skipping to solving the murder mystery this time), if he so wants. It would be a damn shame not to see the quest finished, after all...

We just have to do it by the book, or else the rules are meaningless. I will fix Shaman as soon as possible, though.

I think they will find a way to work around the blood ritual so that the quest doesn't fail miserably. If just Cronk and Alexis was on the field I guess the battle would be over soon, it was never intended to be such a thriller as it has become. :look::grin:

Sandy, don't bother too much. I think everyonr here sees it with humour, even the party (tries to). :wink:

Endgame, how many more battles will there be?

Can't give you an exact number, but you're 1 third there. :wink:

Can't give you an exact number, but you're 1 third there. :wink:

I want this quest. Many battles=Ultimate happiness. I call it Buddhistianity

Would it be considered magic is Mizuki randomly pulls out food from her backpack ?

Depends, if Mizuki keeps it with fruit and confectionary, no one would think any worse than she just stocked up good. If entire feasts are pulled out of the backpack, that's a different question.

That actually reminds me of a character called Nakor from Raymond E. Feist's books, he had a backpack that had a portal in it, that connected to the warehouse of a fruit seller or something, so he could continually pull fruit out of his bag.

I just want to add that Quest 49 is by far the most entertaining quest I've read so far. Or do you guys have some suggestion for such entertaining quests in the past?

I just want to add that Quest 49 is by far the most entertaining quest I've read so far. Or do you guys have some suggestion for such entertaining quests in the past?

Quest 42 :tongue:

It's these demonic scissors.... Their possessing me!! :devil: