Fire ninja Kai? What may that be? If Kai is the Green ninja now,this will probably be it.If not,we didn't get a Kai DX spinner yet,did we? ( I don't know about the news spinners )

Actually, sounds like you're right. Kai's been released before, so the wording of "fire ninja" is interesting.

Kendo Zane? Does that hint towards...

kendo.jpg

If so, that would be great! :classic:

We did get a Kai DX Spinner but he comes only in these two playsets: 2518 Nuckal's ATV (whitout Spinjitzu cards) and 2254 Mountain Shrine (with spinjitzu cards).

I knew that those sets had Kai DX but I didn't know cards were incuded in Montain shrine..I might even pick that one up,along with Zane (normal) and Cole DX spinners!

I'm gonna be pissed if Kai turns into green. I mean,what does fire have to do with green? Kinda weird,uh? If that does happen ( probably ) ,I will just switch his face. But wait,maybe he gets a DX form with his name back printed >_<

Hey,

Kai in the Firetemple & Mountainshrine is red DX version with name on the back.

Green fire:

http://chemistry.about.com/od/funfireprojects/a/greenfire.htm

I still hope the green ninja is a new one.

Or Nya, green ninja of nature.

I hopped so,but we wouldn't get 2 Normal Kai spinners,could we? Also,Kai is on the boxprint on the actual sets and probably will on next ones,but the new ones will be green ninja right?

The green ninja is a evolution of a already present ninja,appearently.And as Kai is the main charater in this theme,he'll probably get a evolution.

Anyway,one of the spinners is called Samurai? I hope it's mispelled and it's just Samukai.That would be brilhant

Man, this theme really suckers me for minifigs. I do love those little ninja figs. :laugh: If that kit will be on any of those figs I will have to get at least five of them...

More set names found:

Lasha

Fang-Suei

Samurai

Ninja Flight Sailors

Snappa

Snake Quad

Starter Set

Training Set

Kendo Zane

Fire Ninja Kai

Found on: http://www.spielwaren-lippe.de/ (I had to look through 51 pages, it was a pain in the big behind)

Hmm...

Most of these are definitely spinners, but they do give us a good clue as to the new minifigures.

Kendo Zane should be awesome. I wonder if all the ninjas will get that outfit.

Also, thanks to horizon for estimating the sets sizes, very helpful. :wink:

Yes...

:classic:

So, I guess each ninja will get an alternate outfit? It does sound like the alternate outfits will be in spinners/spinner set replacements rather than sets though...

:classic:

So, I guess each ninja will get an alternate outfit? It does sound like the alternate outfits will be in spinners/spinner set replacements rather than sets though...

Well, Mirandir previously said that the Ninjas would get two new head-gears. I'm guessing this is one of them, and the other is the one that has a 'Shredder-like mask'.

So they might replace the normal ninja outfits as the ones we see in sets.

I really can't wait for pictures. :excited:

Mirander, I was wondering if the "shredder like helmet" you saw could just be the samurai headgear. Is that it, or do you think it is totally redesigned.

Mirander, I was wondering if the "shredder like helmet" you saw could just be the samurai headgear. Is that it, or do you think it is totally redesigned.

Nope, It's definitely a new headgear.

Mirander, if you saw the new sets then could you describe what the ninja's vehicles look like. What colors are they? Do they have a steam-punk thing going on? Will they incorporate the ninja's elemental designs? Answers are greatly appreciated.

:sweet:

Over at the 2012 city topic, Mirandir elaborated on the new molded wall piece.

From what I understand, it will be a 2x1 brick with a brick wall texture molded into it. It'll probably be a pattern that connects with more of those bricks for maximum usefulness.

And since we are doing the whole 'ask Mirandir' thing, I'd like to ask what he remembers of the snakemen and whether or not they have head molds or just printed minifig heads.

Mirander, if you saw the new sets then could you describe what the ninja's vehicles look like. What colors are they? Do they have a steam-punk thing going on? Will they incorporate the ninja's elemental designs? Answers are greatly appreciated.

:sweet:

They're the same color as the ninja and they look futuristic and unfortunatly not steam-punkish. I don't remember that there were any direct elemental designs involved.

And since we are doing the whole 'ask Mirandir' thing, I'd like to ask what he remembers of the snakemen and whether or not they have head molds or just printed minifig heads.

There's both and also a new headgear.

Edited by Mirandir

Thanks for this information, Mirandir. :classic:

I'm very interested to see what the vehicles are like. And the Snakemen have molded heads and printed minifigure heads? Just like the skeletons, I suppose.

Lego seems to be being especially tough on leaked pictures this year, so it could still be some time until we see anything. :sadnew:

Looking good so far! glad to see a Sai piece, though not an accurate one of course. As far as I'm aware, a sai doesn't have a cutting edge as it is so frequently depicted in media as having. But I could be wrong. Either way, these little pics are good. I'm actually kind of disappointed with the snake man figures. I don't like the necks. They might grow on me though.

Ooh, we better enjoy these before Lego takes them down. They're being especially hard on leaks this year. :sadnew:

That spinner picture looks awesome! Those ninja suits, those weapons! :wub:

I'm not too keen on the Snakeman's head, but I'm sure they'll all be different.

I can also see the names are Fang Suei and Kai ZX. So that's two down.

Thanks very much for these, Kris Kelvin. :classic:

I love the booster packs - they look like Collectable Minifigures (little green bags) packed with cards and some weapons! The kendo helmets look kinda cool, though they remind me of hockey player helmets... And the "shredder" one is actually a classy, more accurate samurai helmet with new chrome horns and a visor! If I'm not mistaken the "Samurai" minifigure is Nya dressed in full armor, with said samurai helmet and visor covering her mouth (if it's not Nya, it's definitely a new female character)! Lots of new weapons. The Ninja ship is fantastic, with a red dragon head (the same as in the Ice Dragon, Lightning Dragon and Fire Temple sets) serving as a bow figure, and apparently can switch from "water" to flying mode! Lloyd Garmadon has a cape and a hood and seems to be a necromancer-like figure, just like his father.

On the other hand, the snakeman are so ugly they make me feel sick. Possibly the most hideous minifigures ever made! Their face prints are kinda scary for little kids. Their headgear is supposed to imitate a cobra-like hood, but in my opinion it doesn't look right. The rest of the sets has nothing to do with real ninjas - seriously, wtf? cars, jet planes, motorcycles that look like a crossbreed between Alpha Team and Exo-Force. The only one worth buying, aside from the Ninja Airship, is the little Venomari Shrine - it has a cool new Zane and at least 6 of the new wall bricks.

Snakes, oh so many snakes! As for the 2011 wave, I'm not into those odd vehicles; but after skellies (bo-ring), we now have some great baddies!

I like the ship, but the other sets don't do it for me - but I must confess I was no fan of the previous series of sets either...

Things to note:

Hypnobrai is awesome.

There's a two-headed red snake guy

Lord Garmadon has FOUR arms now...

Golden Rice hat!

New snake molds!

The snake vehicles look amazing

The snake staffs are the same mold with different clip-on studs

The new spinner parts are really cool

new minifig boosters containing the character and their armor/weapons as well as cards

I like the printed snake guy heads, but not the 'hood hats' they wear.

New minifig headgear, armor, weapons galore!

LOTS of new parts in general.

Boat is awesome with recoloured dragon head.

I approve of this theme.

Alslo,some more closer pics