Forum Division - MOC Contest

1st - Matn

eb1.jpg

2nd - hammelgeier

5918878231_b9e0dee6ff_z.jpg

3rd - Yatkuu

potc-08s.jpg

Winners

You have 14 days to provide your shipping details via the Classic-Pirates.com Contact Form. If you have not done so after 14 days you will forfeit your prize.

Everyone Else

Feel free to congratulate the winners!

P.S. Creative Critic winners will be announced soon.

I would like to congratulate the three winners of both categories for their awesome work. They truly showed how much can be done with

a) a few bricks, an interesting scene in mind, cool techniques, LOTS of motivation and love for detail!

b) chreating a piratey atmosphere in their little stories and having the skills to tell it in a way that can be considered the best in PoTC fan-fiction!

Hats of to you, gentlemen, for inspiring others to do as you did and go out of your way to present a MOC or story that clearly shows that you not only loved the movie(s), but also chose the perfect scene to show others your bricking or storytelling skills :thumbup:

I would also like to congratulate ALL participants for their efforts. That only three members won does not mean your MOCs will be forgotten. These were all great ideas, be it small, last-minute designs or large sets with staggering amount of details. I hope to see more of your creations in the next contest.

I think everyone can be counted as a winner when he enjoyed building a MOC himself or looking at it on the forums.

There is, however, one gripe I had with this contest: There clearly were not enough Kraken sets. I love squishy tentacles! :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Cherno

Congrats to all the winners! I joined to late to vote, but I still enjoyed reading and looking at all the entries, many of them were quite brilliant and I learned some new techniques.

Enjoy your prizes :jollyroger: !

Congrats to the winners! There were some excellent entries!

Perhaps it's a silly request, but it might be nice to include a picture of the winning mocs for the forum division?

Congratulations to all of the winners!! I just wanted to give a shout out to all the MOC contributors. They were all very interesting MOCs so great job to everyone!!

Congratulations to everyone! I'm sorry I never had the time to enter this contest, but I enjoyed the entries very much. :pir-sweet:

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated, it was a good and close contest.

The MOC's that these contests produce are always the best.

Until the next one :jollyroger:

Gongratulations, this contest produced some nice mocs indeed.

Sweet!

I'm going to keep this one as my personal collection and motorizing the one I have for a LEGO show in November! I really feel weird using something from my personal collection without having some sort of back up.

This will work great!

Since this is my very first contest I want to make sure I know what to expect. I submited all the information on the contact form under the subject Claim Prizes and gave my mailing address. Will I be recieving an email confirming anything?

Wow, I'm still in shock. There was some tough competition out there. Hope to see everyone and maybe some others in the next contest!

Will

Congratulations to the winners... and a big thanks to everyone who voted for my entry!

Congratulation to the winners :thumbup:

I really enjoyed the entries for the MOC competition. The top 3 of them are all awesome and those prizes are very deserved!

Wow... 3rd place!! Thanks to everyone who voted for my story and congratulation to all the other winners all very deserved. And finally thanks to the organisers and everyone who entered - looking forward to the next competition!!

Thanks

Greg

Perhaps it's a silly request, but it might be nice to include a picture of the winning mocs for the forum division?

It would be ideal, but after counting all the votes, creating this thread, creating a blog post and sending a Mailing List mailout, I'm kind of exhausted.

Congratulations to all the winners! It was well deserved :sweet:.

Congratulations for everyone for great entries, of course especially the winners!

And thanks so much to the organisers for effort!

Edited by Toltomeja

Congratulations guys!

Thank you to all participants, without you it couldn't have turned out so fun. :pir-classic:

I'm so happy I got to be a part of the contest, thank you so much to everyone who voted and for your kind comments. I hope we have another contest again real soon!

Congradulations to all of the winners. There were a lot of great MOCs and these were some of the best!

Thank you to the staff for holding such a great contest! I really like to see all of these awsome MOCs being built and displayed.

Congratulations to all participants and especially to all the winners, which I think are really well deserved! PoTC is one of my favourite movies and therefor I'm really glad for this contest. Also thanks to the organizers for it!

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Pretty much my first thought too. I suppose if it's too much work for the organisers then it's up to someone else.

1st

eb1.jpg

2nd

5918878231_b9e0dee6ff_z.jpg

3rd

potc-08s.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for organizing this contest and thanks to everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it. There are very nice entries on the list, it was fun to participate.