Sign in to follow this  
Triborough

The Eight Musketeers

I am more of a City person and not a Pirates, but I really liked the Musketeer series 4 minifigure and thought that with a little bit of arming (the flintlock pistol seemed perfect) and some changing of heads, the redcoats could have a bit of opposition. I am thinking of maybe getting a few redcoat soldiers and doing up a bit of a battle vignette. I think these guys fit in perfectly to the Pirates era.

Just wondering if anyone else has also thought of using them in this way.

And you may have noticed one is wearing a tri-corner hat just to make things a little different.

6012023315_cb527c30da_z.jpg

The Eight Musketeers by Triborough, on Flickr

Edited by Triborough
added larger picture size

Unfortunately I have yet to find a Musketeer in the packs and don't want to pay the aftermarket price! Sweet that you have so many though. Nice set up!

Heh. I have three musketeers, and I see three of your musketeers have the same heads - Musketeer, Forestman and Samurai.

Heh. I have three musketeers, and I see three of your musketeers have the same heads - Musketeer, Forestman and Samurai.

They all work well with the rest of the fig. I tried to use ones that seemed in character. The winking Sailor head makes him look like he is taking careful aim. FYI the Samurai works very well on the Artist.

I love the Musketeers!! I own 21 Musketeers now and I did change most of them a bit like you did. Feather, heads and weapons. I love this figure. Whenever I'm in a shop where Lego is sold I try to grab one of them. I did some photos of my musketeer army, if you guys are interested I will upload some pics.

Eight, fantastic and they have their own faces....though did the musketeers use pistols or rifle style muskets (like the brown Bess....yeah, I know that's English) ? :pir-grin:

Remember all for one and one for all 'Triborough' ! :pir-grin: