Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

Brickbeard's Last Stand

Brickbaron has created this beautiful Lego world, showing us all that "Crime Does Not Pay"

Below is the introduction in Brickbaron's own words taken from the Flickr page.

"After years of terrorizing sailors and villagers along the Atlantic Coast, Brickbeard's ship was sunk off the coast of New Orleans by Admiral Jackson. The year was 1753. Unfortunately for Brickbeard, he was captured, while his crew all swam to safety.

Understandably the people of New Orleans were anxious to put an end to this infamous Pirates reign of terror. They had gathered outside the court house to see that justice was served. Frankly, things didn't look good for Brickbeard. Foremost on his mind was, where had his faithful crew gone? Surely they could be counted on to come to his aid in this most dire hour."

4426707084_689c4c6087_z.jpg

4426707890_b449105e9c_z.jpg

4426708670_dd62386f7f_z.jpg

4467361049_ea22fb43e4_z.jpg

Brickbeard's Last Stand By Brickbaron

(check out the link to veiw many more photos :thumbup:)

That scenery! :pir-wub: The houses, the placing of minifigs all is really: a lust for the eye!(very beautiful!) :thumbup:

Edited by mcdenbesten

I remember this, it's actually quite old now as it was built for the first Jolly Rodger Contest over at Forbidden Cove. A very impressive moc and one that was hard to beat in that category. I thought it had been posted here before, but maybe not. Either way, it's a great moc worthy of Classic Pirates!

I remember this, it's actually quite old now as it was built for the first Jolly Rodger Contest over at Forbidden Cove. A very impressive moc and one that was hard to beat in that category. I thought it had been posted here before, but maybe not. Either way, it's a great moc worthy of Classic Pirates!

That's always a possibility, although I do not recall it as long as I've been blogging for CP. Even if, it's been long enough, and this is cool enough to share again.

Now that's what I call a MOC! You could make a movie with this set up. Kudos to the builder! What an amazing piece!