Sign in to follow this  
migbarroso

MOC - Lisbon Street

indexed.gif Layout

My latest MOC represents some of the most typical buildings, objects and characters found in Lisbon, Portugal:

dsc_4133_d.jpg

dsc_007_b.jpg

dsc_4136_c.jpg

dsc_4139._cjpg.jpg

dsc_4140_c.jpg

Cheers!

AWESOME street-scape 'migbarroso', the run-down building is excellent and the rest of the buildings have that classic town appearance. :excited:

(but resize your pictures - the mod's get upset over picture size - 800x600 max :wink: )

My favorite is the lime green with white trim building out of this whole scene. :classic:

Brick On 'migbarroso'! :excited:

amazing!

the street sidewalk just looks so lively and fun :laugh:

Edited by sputnik16

I think the Yellow building looks very authentic.

Love the caixa de correios. (mailbox)

2996208_434cc98fb6d275755b9ce31b8169d473_large.jpg

I forgot to mention that I also like the tiles on the white house as I remember seeing a lot of houses with beautiful tiles that added a lot of character to the building.

Edited by MCNwakeboard

Great creation 'migbarrosso'. These colorful building look terrific. I especially like the work on the abandoned building. Very well done default_classic.gif

This is the best city moc that I 've ever seen , The details are AMAZING ! I love the mailbox , the parking thing, the clothes left to dry and all the minifigs poping out of nowhere ( like the chef ) . I can't cogratulate you enough !

Really nice MOC, it was the yellow building that straightaway reminded me of Lisbon. And the graffiti on the side of the house too! I'd like to see you try to replicate some of the Calcadas that are so characteristic in Portugal, hope you've got plenty of black and white 1x1 tiles ;-) This would really be completed with a tram running by the front of the shops, centimetres from the door!

I really like this streetscene, the atmosphere of this city, so typical and with this architectural style we can find on the south of Europe :)

This is a really nice scene. The buildings a very nice, but my absolute favourite is the fountain at the top of the stairs. Brilliant!

The fountain is a wonderful detail, and the parking meter is very, very nice. I also really like the number 7 football jersey hanging from the line. I guess somebody's a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo :)

These are lovely! I personally stay away from yellows and bright greens in my stuff, but they look excellent in your street - very authentic to the source material.

Sluming it in Lego town! I really like this scene you have here. The abandoned building is very cool with the perfect details. It reminds me of a few neighborhoods out here in Philly. You've captured a very authentic look, excellent work! I love all the small details throughout the MOC.