XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Brand new LEGO Star Wars series !!??

It's not a series. It's a one shot along the lines of The Padawan Menace. But it does look good, and more fun than the forthcoming Seth Green CGI spoof "Star Wars: Detours".

Edited by Piranha
Please don't quote media, thank you.

Brand new LEGO Star Wars series !!??

It's not a series, it's a special like the Padawan Menace and is already being discussed here. That commercial is just misleading.

Edited by Piranha
Please don't quote media, thank you

It's not a series, it's a special like the Padawan Menace and is already being discussed here. That commercial is just misleading.

Okay ! Understood !

And another superpack that makes no sense. I wish LEGO placed 3 sets that actually go together.

The two cannons make sense, though the Mandos don't.

This news of a website update doesn't really belong in this thread... I guess I'll move it over to 2012 Pictures and Rumors, since the update was made to include 2012 sets.

Is Lego Star Wars set 9526 a Special Edition or a Limited Edition as I can't find anything on the box art. Haven't got the set yet if you are wondering

2012 is almost over, and I don't think there're going to be any notable releases for the rest of the year, so I'm going to un-pin this topic. (if there is major news that belongs in this thread, it'll probably be kept at the top of the forum by discussion, anyways)

Well I got the UCS B-Wing for Christmas, and I'm quit e excited to build it. Regarding the discussion of why the cockpit would rotate on a spaceship considering there is no up or down in space, I'd just like to add that not only do these ships fly through planet atmospheres, but they have to align with the flight deck on larger ships and in various bases where they are launched from.

Edited by gotoAndLego